[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the government end funding for Islamic faith schools?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: islam.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
Why/why not?
>>
>>131676289

>yes
>you are actively contributing to the downfall of your society
>>
>>131676289
I'd argue that they should since these faith schools tend to teach the children anti-western lies and make extreme Islamic doctrines normalised.

However some could argue that if we remove Islamic schools we should also remove Christian schools and to this I say: Christianity is built on acceptance and forgiveness unlike Islam which is built on hate and discrimination
>>
>>131676289
no.
first amendment
>>
File: tsk-tsk.jpg (37KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
tsk-tsk.jpg
37KB, 500x358px
>>131676289
The government should definitely stop funding the Islamic faith schools and buy pic related to finish the job.
>>
>>131676289
Federal government? It should stop funding all schools. Schools belong under local control, and states can chose to help subsidize or whatever as the like.
>>
>>131676289
nah
>>
>>131677560
But don't Muslims pay taxes and abide by our laws? The government represents them too, so surely they should get schools like Christians do
>>
>>131677421
fFirst amendment has nothing to do with government funding.
Government should not fund me to preach flat earth but instead needs to channel me to the psychiatrist waiting room.
>>
>>131677771
Muslims are net loss tax payment in GB afaik.
So they should just fuck off.
>>
>>131676289

Yes, Governments should stop funding schools all together.
>>
>>131677959
Source?
Isn't that unfair that Christians and Jews get schools but Muslims don't?

Also doesn't government funding mean that the state can moderate the teaching in these schools so they are less likely to radicalise children. The government also can keep watch of these people to check if they start showing radical views and intervene before a terrorist incident occurs.
>>
Moderate Islam has values which are compatible with our society and worth promoting, like belief in the importance of family and in compassion for your fellow man.

Problem with secular education is that you get a generation with no moral guidance or core beliefs, and who do not believe in objective truth (i.e. good and evil)
>>
>>131678484
No, the real problem with it is the tendency to condone or at least turn a blind eye to the bad actors that always come along with it when it reaches a sufficient level of popularity.
>>
>>131678167
There is no such thing as less radical Islam.
All Islam is radically retarded.

>>131678484
There is no such thing as moderate Islam. It is Islam.
>>
>>131678167
Btw, christians and jews should not get state funding to teach christianity and judaism too.
>>
>>131678484
>who do not believe in objective truth (i.e. good and evil)
Give me examples of this objective truth of yours
>>
>>131677349
>>131677771
>>131678167
>>131678484
fuck off paki.
>>
>>131676289
If you defund them they will cause more people to join ISIS and you will have more terror attacks.
I say build more schools so moderate imams can teach their community's children how to become moderate muslims.
>>
>>131680221
>le 56%
>>
>>131676289
>Yes
>Because we are a secular society. The separation of church and state is in the constitution. My answer expands to all religious schools.
>>
>>131680542
I have a better plan:

1. all US trostkyite treasonous war criminals in the government go to prison, thereby cutting most support for ISIS
2. small joint exercise with Russia to clean up remaining ISIS military assets
3. free resettlement of """war refugees""" back home
4. take usual profits helping to rebuild ruined infrastructure for them
5. go back to not caring about the spread of Islam
>>
>>131680542
You are retarded if you think you can change them.
They all should go and join ISIS and die. The sooner the better.
>>
>>131680542
There is no such thing as moderate Islam. There is only Islam.
>>
>>131680946
This might be the sanest plan I've seen on /pol/ yet.

>>131681174
There is no such thing as moderate Abrahamism. Genocide them all.
>>
>>131677421
1953 immigration law explicitly bans Islam in the US as conversion to literally any other religion is required before naturalization.
>>
>>131681418
What knowledge got lost in the time that passed since 1953?

I answer myself: Islam does not integrate and is not compatible with western society.
>>
>>131676289
Only if it stops providing aid to all other religious schools.

t. burger
>>
>>131676289
Yes. And if they're doing the same with christian faith schools they should stop that as well.
>>
Or just kill all the muslims so there would be no islamic faith schools to fund
>>
how about the goverments end the fund for islamic terrorists instead or the will have more of a reason to fight you?
and start aiding modern muslims who try to close the gape between the muslims and non muslims?
>>
>>131682481
WTF is modern muslim?
>>
>>131682569
look up adnan ibrahim for example.
>>
>>131682569
I think it might be like the one I saw at the restaurant at the end of eid who had a facemask on. Unfortunately, we had already paid for dinner, so there wasn't an excuse to continue sitting there just to see what she was going to do about eating with a mask on in the presence of men.
>>
>>131682002
Why not kill all Christians, too? They seem to have a worse problem not violently converting the unwilling than Muslims do.
>>
>>131676289
the goverment shouldnt fund any type of faith schools in any country not only in the us and not only for islam but also for christianity and any other religion that has it and i say that as a christian.
>>
>>131682665
>adnan ibrahim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Ibrahim
[..]
During a speech at the Strasbourg Islamic center, a video of which was posted on the internet in January 2011 (as translated by MEMRI), Ibrahim claimed that Nicolaus Copernicus had actually stolen ideas from the Arab Islamic astronomer Abu Al-Hasan Ibn Al-Shatir. He is not the only writer or speaker to suggest this.[14] He also claimed that other western scientists, including Galileo Galilei, Tycho Brahe, Johannes Kepler, and Leonardo da Vinci were actually "thieves...who robbed the Islamic heritage, which was kept in the darkness of church crypts for over 200 years." Ibrahim claimed these comments were made by "a Polish prime minister" when, on a visit to Syria, supposedly admitted all of this to then president Hafez al-Assad that all of these scientists had stolen knowledge from Islamic scholars. Ibrahim also claimed that Muslim scientist Baha Al-Amili had developed a formula for "perpetual energy" and created lighting in a mosque in the city of Isfahan that burned indefinitely without any energy source.[15][better source needed]
[..]

This adrian guy is mentally ill, anon.
>>
>>131682764
Did it order pork and beer?
>>
>>131684518
*adnan
>>
>>131684681
Didn't stay long enough to see, but it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think Islam belongs here in any significant proportion, but honestly a very large number of openly religious people regardless of which religion break their own rules left and right.

I'd be a little bit more worried about one who didn't break the rules, or who decided to convert, because that's the kind more readily radicalized.
>>
>>131676289
Feels good that Norwegian government is against islamic faith schools because it will hurt integration
>>
>>131676289
I was just eating a Balti in the Asian part of Birmingham. I have seen at least 3 of these whilst driving there. The old pubs are converted into brain washing centres, the streets are littered with plastic trays from chicken kebops and overall impression that a parasite resides here. It's not like they are destitute because "we" don't care, they are like that because they don't care.
>>
>>131685244
As disparaging as I am often wont to be about Norway, every so often you guys come up with something so completely autistically sensible that there really is no argument to be had against it.
>>
>>131677421
Take off your Gadsden flag you fucking disgrace.
The government should stop funding for every school, no matter what kind.
>>
>>131680542
It's the same doctrine. The only difference is how much is being practised. All of it is ISIS, some of it is Meccan Muslims who practise the peaceful, earlier version of Islam before the Medina migration and Jihad.

You're a fool and should kys
>>
>>131682481
"Modern Muslim."
A Muslim who has a fancy hair-cut while he executes kuffar.
>>
>>131676289
Defund all religious institutions, hate towards women and LGBTQ people has no place in the modern world
>>
>>131682481
No. Tell everyone the truth of Islam. Encourage the learning of Muhammed from the Hadiths and the Sirat and the Qu'ran about Allah and expose Islam for what is actually stands for. There is no unmitigated good towards the Kafir and we are considered the worst of creatures. If Muslims will not rescind their beliefs when so blatantly exposed then they do not belong here in our society.
>>
>>131676289
Lol end funding...
They should be forcefully pulling them down, mosques included. Islam needs to completely fuck right off.
>>
>>131681418
Yea...the Supreme Court would strike that down. Just because it's a law doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Some states ban ice cream on cherry pie.
>>
>>131686840
What part of the constitution does such a law violate?
>>
>It should okay to ignore constitution against certain people.
Amerisharts
>>
>>131688280
>roach gone from trying to fit in to accepting no one on pol likes roaches
it's maldraw 2.0
also are you going to try and join isis?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.