[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While youse are all fighting Khazars New Kingdom! is almost ready!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Astana .jpg (334KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Astana .jpg
334KB, 1000x750px
It's coming beeetch! Thats why they turned the 2 former Power Centers into Londonistan and NewYorkingradistan!
They chased the muslims there to destroy them and very very soon the enemies of the Bible the Khazars will have the Capital of the World in Khazikstan!
Astana Kazakhstan Shows the USA Nuked and The Mark of the Beast and the Rapture
>>
i dont understand a single word you just said.
>>
You need this to go with that^^^ heh
Astana Kazakhstan Shows the USA Nuked and The Mark of the Beast and the Rapture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsm7JGPhbaA
>>
>>131674748
You aren't supposed to!
>>
File: 1497569960063.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1497569960063.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>>131674807
>2013
>using Windows Vista
I thought he was serious for a moment.
>>
The United States is already the new Khazaria. Khazaria was a multi-ethnic nation run by a Jewish elite. That sounds like the US, doesn't it? The only way to get rid of it is to put our faith in the Russians, they destroyed the first one after all.
>>
File: Hluttaw-Naypyidaw.jpg (21KB, 411x242px) Image search: [Google]
Hluttaw-Naypyidaw.jpg
21KB, 411x242px
>>131674547
Just another government vanity project like the new capital of Burma.
>>
File: khazaria.gif (10KB, 416x349px) Image search: [Google]
khazaria.gif
10KB, 416x349px
>>131674748
The theory's that they're deliberately emptying the Middle East of mudslimes (into our countries) to make room for a new Khazar country.
>>
>>131675088
You never heard of Astana ...It's what the middleast wars were about.They were quietly building a new power center of the world! They kicked out Muzzies to make Europe a cesspit and get rid of the Muzzies there.

Astana, capital of Kazakhstan, travel guide: The city you've never heard of is about to become a tourist hotspot

Read more: http://www.traveller.com.au/astana-capital-of-kazakhstan-travel-guide-the-city-youve-never-heard-of-is-about-to-become-a-tourist-hotspot-gwys38#ixzz4lKYpVXkM
Follow us: @TravellerAU on Twitter | TravellerAU on Facebook
http://www.traveller.com.au/astana-capital-of-kazakhstan-travel-guide-the-city-youve-never-heard-of-is-about-to-become-a-tourist-hotspot-gwys38
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.