[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

The moon landing happened, end of story.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 53

File: Apollo 11 flag planting.jpg (2MB, 2344x1828px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo 11 flag planting.jpg
2MB, 2344x1828px
I've been seeing a lot of anti-moon landing posts on /pol/ lately which has me slightly worried.

This is not flat earth type stuff, these are serious moon-landing deniers. I don't see how anyone in 2017 can actually believe the arguments against it.
Follow the money. NASA spent billions of dollars to get a man on the moon. It doesn't make any sense why they would spend it all making a stupid film.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

"It would have been harder to fake the moon landing than to actually land on the moon".

The technology to fake it did not exist yet rocketry was in it's prime.
>>
>>131673865

>I've been seeing a lot of anti-moon landing posts on /pol/ lately which has me slightly worried.

Ignore them. They're retarded.
>>
>>131673865
No stars in picture, shadows projecting in random directions consistent with studio lighting, total bullshit photo
>>
>>131673865
elon cuck looking like a clown while nasa was doing manned softlandings and relaunchs from the moon 50 years ago.

Elon cuck wasn't even born.
>>
>>131673865

What bothers me more is space enthusiasts who think asteroid mining is a viable economic activity.

Humans believe whatever they want to, it seems.
>>
>>131674077
I do for the most part, ignore them.

It's just discouraging to see them get so many replies of people that actually agree. Ideas spread, even incorrect ones.

No matter how much evidence I present or any videos debunking the "moon hoax conspiracy" it falls on deaf ears to moon-landing deniers.

I'm just posting this thread in hopes of educating people before the deniers get to them.
>>
>>131674311
Circle where the shadows are inconsistent so that way i know exactly why I should be laughing at you.
>>
>>131674311
>what is contrast
>what is film
>what is exposure time
>>
>>131673865
>This is not flat earth type stuff, these are serious moon-landing deniers
>implying flat earth isn't serious and an actual reality
>>
>>131674554
What's wrong with that belief? We have proven we can make probes land on astral bodies that are flying around at hundreds of meters per second, now all we need to do is land some mining drones on asteroids and start mining away.

Have the drones launch capsules or something that fall down into earth with crews to pick up the material. Yeah it's a lot of work and will take a few decades but even that very hackish concept could work, unless I'm missing some glaring flaw
>>
>>131674554
It is economically viable. Startup costs are absurd which is why it won't happen for some time.
>>
>>131673865

Stop posting this risible dribble. Man has never trespassed LEO and never will unless on a suicide mission. Fuck off back to bitter nerdsville.
>>
>>131673865
>The moon landing happened, end of story.
Or not.
>>
>>131675121
>What's wrong with that belief? We have proven we can make probes land on astral bodies that are flying around at hundreds of meters per second, now all we need to do is land some mining drones on asteroids and start mining away.
Before we actually bring something back from that altitude that weighs more than a few grams? Before we send something up there that weighs more than a few tons?

>Have the drones launch capsules or something that fall down into earth with crews to pick up the material.
>unless I'm missing some glaring flaw
It takes energy to lower the orbital trajectories of the stuff you want to bring back. It in fact takes so much energy to go there, get it, and get back that you quickly spend more money than the resource you are bringing back is worth. The only rocket fuels more efficient than the ones we currently use are stupendously toxic or radioactive, so we can't make it cheaper. Space elevators cannot exist either.

That's that. It's fundamentally a net loss to get resources from space.
>>
>>131673865
>NASA spent billions of dollars to get a man on the moon. It doesn't make any sense why they would spend it all making a stupid film.

What do you do with the obviously faked footage? The multiple light sources? Your problem is you've walked straight into a false dichotomy without any critical thinking, instead you have only scorn and incredulousness for anyone who disagrees.

the REAL red pill comes when you realize that yes substantial portions of footage was faked AND YES we still went to the moon. I don't know why they lied so much and fomented disbelief, I only have assumptions. But first and foremost, any evidence that proves tapes/photographs were altered or are otherwise fake doesn't speak to the authenticity of the space program or it's goals and achievements. It only disqualifies that video or photographic evidence from being used to prove those goals and achievements.
>>
>>131675573

It didn't and I've got some choice information about it courtesy of a retired spook suffering from dementia.
>>
>>131675573
Envious Russian... Fortunately, Putin and most of your leaders were admirable people and had the fortitude and balls to not only recognize that it was real, but congratulate the US.

I don't think the US would have done the same had Russia beaten us there, just my opinion.
>>
>>131675706

Ooga booga bla bla blah...sky cities, flying cars, space elevators. It's over faggot.
>>
File: 1498029476781.png (195KB, 1382x850px) Image search: [Google]
1498029476781.png
195KB, 1382x850px
>>131675952
Yeah those things will never happen because civilization is doomed.
>>
>>131675885

They were always visually antipode to any lunar landing, faked many bits of their own successes and were in dire need of grain from the United States to stave off a famine.
>>
>>131676139
>they [The USSR, I assume] did it to obtain grain from the US

Sounds like you've dug an even deeper conspiracy hole.
>>
>>131676077

They were never going to happen because man is physically frail. Turtles and tardigrades are your superiors as far as space lunacy is concerned.
>>
File: Apollo14.jpg (542KB, 1065x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo14.jpg
542KB, 1065x1065px
>>131675573
>>131675715
You really think the Russians and Loos wouldn't blow the whistle if we hadn't been there?
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
Fuck, the Russians even tried to rain on the parade
https://www.wired.com/2009/07/luna-audio/
>>
>>131675952
>>131676367
Did you even read my post? Are you the space sucks thread maker?
>>
File: upupandaway.gif (2MB, 376x279px) Image search: [Google]
upupandaway.gif
2MB, 376x279px
>>131673865
nothing to see here
>>
>>131676345

It is done to make men feel powerless before the might of the bureaucracy. The Amerikans canonised a man they assassinated and the Soviets reinforced central planning as more productively efficient. I have almost 6 hours of DAT having everything laid out from A to Z.
>>
>>131676504

Embarrassing to most but not you...you must be a repulsive lonely mess.
>>
>>131676504
>its real because China and Russia didn't deny it
Wow I didn't know such undeniable evidence existed, I guess this makes the holohoax real as well.
>>
>>131674311
>no stars
>how does sunlight work?
>>
>>131676947

It shines from your fat behind....give us the skinny.
>>
>>131673865
since you have given this some thought i ask that you give it a bit more thought OP

have you seen the landing pod. that little cone thing . now picture 3 men inside it. kinda cramped. now accept that there needs to be electrical doodads to allow them to do shit like not suffocate. no microprocessors and 100% hard wired but wires take up space as do switches

now ask yourself how the fuck they have enough oxygen tanks and food and water for 3 men to survive in that little ass pod for even 3 weeks? they dont get to the moon in a day or even 1 week.

now lets talk waste disposal. you eat you shit thats the way the world works. that little ass pod has no room for proper waste management and they cant shit out of the window

your problem is that you think the space inside the pod you cant see that would be used houses all sorts of modern technology. and maybe even flat space. they need to breath they need to eat and they have to do it for about a month
>>
>>131673865
of course an American would want you to think the moon landing happened, don't believe everything your government tells you just because it and you have a hate boner for Russia
>>
>>131674714
Look at the physics from the first video and later videos, somethings off.

I mean, we did land on the moon, but there's a rather valid theory some stuff from the first mission was faked, BUT only due to film getting ruined in the van Allen radiation belts.

They sadly use some of this as "proof" it never happened.

Just like those who think the holocaust didn't happen because we have proof 6 million were not murdered (but realistically close to 2 million were).
>>
Moon landing hoax is LITERALLY anti-white racism. Only niggers and commie jews push this conspiracy theory. They are just ass blasted that white people went to moon without any of thier help.
>>
>>131677027
cant see the stars because of the same reason you can't see the stars during the day; the fucking sun is shining on them. had they landed on the far side some stars would have been visible; but not nearly as many since the moon is so much smaller than the earth so that much more sunlight is enveloping it from the other side.
>>
>>131677337
>I mean, we did land on the moon
Stopped reading.
>>
>>131677350

I am whiter than you will ever be. It is all television casualty folklore.
>>
>>131677350
usually anti-americans push it which is clear because all the hate im getting is from Eurotrash and russkies. none of them have offered any good arguements. just hypotheticals.

I dont think its a matter of anti-white in this case.
>>
>>131677689

Hey faggot why are you replying to me with this?

Your ego froth has mired you in abject confusion.
>>
https://youtu.be/1hKSYgOGtos
>>
File: 1490045454912.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490045454912.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>131673865
Amen.
>>
>Why would criminals take billions of dollars and lie to us

You got me OP. I don't see how anyone could do such a horrible thing.
>>
>>131678097

Once they stopped just mumbling to jangling guitars they were terrible.
>>
>>131678306
>what is budget oversight
>what are public records
retard.
>>
>>131677884
you asked me to, presumably because your public education system consists of an old Turkroach that hasn't been paid in 7 years throwing textbooks from 1951 at you.
>>
>>131676504

Did you even read a thing I wrote? I never claimed the landing and space program wasn't real, I claimed the footage was fake.

Maybe fake footage was released to dare russia and china to call bullshit, only to get BTFO by empirical evidence such as soil samples or moon rocks. Maybe they faked it to protect tradecraft and methods. Maybe they faked it to hedge there bets and they didn't want to televise the deaths of the entire team due to unforeseen circumstances in the moment of America pride.

There's a million and one reasons to fake footage, yet you're expected to pull the needle out of the haystack and solve every question that arises should you point out falsehoods elsewhere in the phenomena. It's sad how deeply the powers that be have trained you and the other sheep to self police and protect yourself from actual critical thinking
>>
>>131678306

Most of NASA were all stewbum alcoholics.....that was the easy part as they were all trying to get another pay cheque without being shitcanned. The trickery was all done under the auspices of the then non-cabinet level DOE.
>>
>>131673865
why no stars?
>>
>>131673865
>I've been seeing a lot of anti-moon landing posts on /pol/ lately which has me slightly worried.
"lately"? This shit has been around for decades. I havent noticed any sort of overall uptick in moon landing tinfoilers on /pol/ recently, you're probably just experiencing frequency illusion.
>>
>>131678647

Never happened...unlike your lengthy romance with state schools.
>>
>>131678666
Whatever you say Satan.
>>
>>131673865
Denying the moon landing is denial of the technical advancement of the Nazis

so if youre a moon truther then youre a liberal shill
>>
>>131678666

Moon rocks all over Antarctica.....but lard rocks wobbling about the average Ameritard's obtuse gullible melon.
>>
>>131679034

I own a small Hitler watercolour. You can fuck off now.
>>
The telemetry data is proof we went to the moon
>>
>>131679775

Like the full telemetry run through done as an exercise before the grand illusion?
>>
>>131679775
Deniers usually say a probe planted them and cite examples of past Russian and American probes and unmanned modules.
>>
For soviets the main goal of space race wast the moon, but stable satellite network. That's why they start spending much less money on Moon project than military shit like Almaz project and other militarization of space.
Basically orbital nuke platform was soviets' wet dream during that time.
Even N-1 rocket was designed to deliver space station Almaz to orbit, and only second purpose - moon mission.
>>
>>131680284

He isn't talking about the retroreflectors which were unnecessary for successful signal return off the regolith.
>>
The astronauts were all subjected to drugs and MKUltra mind control to convince them they went to the moon. They spent time in a simulator to aid this. It was not possible to send men that distance and back. The lander couldn't even come close to working on Earth. The extreme temperatures, radiation and micrometeorites would have killed them if they could have landed.
>>
>>131680477

Machines can reach the lunar surface but man never has....but this rings a bit hollow to even the sedentary as a "so what".
>>
>>131674311

watch everyone rationlize these simple facts with a number of retarded explanations. The fact is that faking it would've not only been infinitely easier then actually landing on the moon and lifting off from it again, but it would've given all the benefits without any of the hassle as well. Launch rocket, circle the earth a bit, and come back at the scheduled time, and nobody would be the wiser.
>>
>>131679034
Von Braun was a proven liar (liked about when he joined the Nazi part and the SS) and he was also a war criminal. Why not lie for NASA? He claimed it would take several rockets to get to the moon as well as the need for a cave if they got there due to the extreme conditions. He changed his story later on orders from the Deep State.
>>
>>131681030
Lied, not liked. Also, he went to Antarctica to collect meteorites to complete the ruse.
>>
>>131674554

Still not as amusing as the ones who think we're gonna colonize other planets to deal with our ever growing rates of consumption, and be succesful in that endeavor.
>>
>>131673865
>The moon landing happened
it did, there were no humans on board, though. and if there were humans on board, they received lethal doses of gamma radiation within 24 hours.
>>
>>131680983
Anyone on earth could have tracked the orbiting capsule around the earth.

Like say, the fucking soviets.

They would have had SO MUCH political advantage in doing that.

Guess what? They never did, because men were fucking walking on the moon.

Moreover, google "Lunar Laser Ranging experiment". Armstrong and Aldrin put up a fucking miror on the surface of the moon, on which we could shoot a fucking lazer from earth. Guess what? It fucking came back!

Now explain how you can fake this experiment and I'll believe you.
>>
>>131679775
could have been faked with a real unmanned satellite. weird that they managed to lose telemetry backup tapes

>>131673865
>be national hero returning triumphantly to earth after the greatest human achievement
>appear nervous, shifty and fumbling the press conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKl_oXxsQiA
>retire from NASA immediately afterwards, never speak about your adventure
>until president clinton flexes his "we gon kil ur family lol" muscle for the 25th anniversary
>still drop redpills in your speech
>"we parrots senpai"
>"pls remove truth's protective layers
>>
I don't see why the moon landing is so hard to believe when the moon is only something like 260,000 miles away. Relatively small distance when dealing with conventional rockets, hilariously small distance on an astronomical level.

I just think people can't understand the math required to achieve a feat like that.
>>
>>131681692

It was seen in Australia. Lunar laser ranging is a red herring because a retroreflector is not necessary and the Soviets deposited a French design there with an unmanned craft. Froth a bit more.
>>
>>131680788
That is the most utterly absurd excuse I have ever heard. Congrats.
>>
>>131681821

So many words and literally nothing of value said. Hidden figures indeed!
>>
Russia had their eye on us the whole time. They would have called us on it.
>>
>>131681957

It isn't that far off from the actual IRL circumstances.
>>
>>131682160

Re-tread fuck off.
>>
>>131681692

anyone fuck nut could've landed a probe there easily and planted a mirror, that doesnt prove a single fucking thing. It also would've been easy to put it on a flight path that was simply out of sight of the soviets. They occupy a fairly narrow band of real estate over the earths total volume.
>>
File: 1493945632761.gif (27KB, 158x132px) Image search: [Google]
1493945632761.gif
27KB, 158x132px
>>131677155
>not understanding compressed gasses
>not understanding the point of the Service Module, which was primary life support, computation, and power
>not understanding all early spacecraft were derived from ICBM reentry vehicles, and small enough, simple guidance computers for weapons could already handle most of the basic navigational functions
>>
File: vq58b24876.jpg (168KB, 988x548px) Image search: [Google]
vq58b24876.jpg
168KB, 988x548px
>>131673865
They moon landing happened, but they were forced to never return there, reaserch Apollo 20
>>
Why NASA hasn't been back:

1) somebody lost the map; they can't find the moon anymore...
2) aerospace technology has devolved so much since the 60's that lunar exploration is no longer possible....
3) since the Apollo 11 astronauts only saw darkness and no stars, there's nothing to see there....move along....
4) unlike the Mayflower, NASA wanted to wait at least 50 years for the sake of lunar ecology
5) space travel is elitist interplanetary racism, sexism. homophobia, islamophobia, etc.
6) global warming has increased the temperatures in the radiation belt; the tinfoil space suits might get crinkled and become unfashionable...
>>
>>131682282
>Russia sees us faking the moon landing.
>Let's us win Space Race anyways.
>>
>>131682437

Go back to sleep and stay there. It is better for all of us.
>>
>>131682510

7) Congress didn't see any further use in going if Russia wasn't going to try to keep upping the ante.
>>
fuck off finland jesus christ
>>
>>131682650

Or they never went in the first place. I know its hard to admit when adults lied to you anon, like that time you figured out santa wasnt real, but it happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc
>>
>>131682606

You are a shining example of the illiterati. Re-read thread.
>>
File: 500757813.jpg (55KB, 742x740px) Image search: [Google]
500757813.jpg
55KB, 742x740px
>>131674311
nice b8
>>
>>131682672

Whinge more cunt....then take a MIDOL IV drip.
>>
>>131683215
>whinge
>>
>>131679204

agreed, or worse, nearly all the moonrocks we've gifted to other countries come back as petrified wood. There really is an effort to lead people to the conclusion that we never went to the moon.
>>
>>131683691

lel, moon rocks, how exactly are the other countries supposed to assess the composition of the moon if they've never been there?

I got some moon rocks for you right here

*whips out dick*
>>
>>131683960

Taxpayer education and brilliantly dimwitted parenting...the post.
>>
File: spinobey.png (1MB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
spinobey.png
1MB, 1282x720px
>>131673865
>NASA spent billions of dollars
They sure did.
>>
File: Power.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
Power.gif
558KB, 367x265px
So many billionaires; yet not a single one sends a "sputnik" ball with an Hd camera out there.

That's ducking suspicious.
>>
>>131682633
Scared of the truth?
>>
>>131673865
Dropping red pills now: we never stopped going to the join
>>
>>131684404
I meant moon
>>
>>131678666
Your failure to understanding physical phenomena in low-gravity environments and unusual visual phenomena on strange terrain does not concern me. Likewise, you miss the point of the space race: the biggest dick-measuring contest for weapons of mass destruction in human history. The space rocks were just the cherry on top of the most powerful and accurate weapons platforms ever devised.
>>
>>131684328

I'm scared of what your diseased hovel of a room looks like.
>>
>>131684196

billions of dollars and they couldnt even give the flag a shadow.
>>
>>131673865
Of course it happened. Only commies deny it because they're butt hurt not having got there first or at all.
>>
>>131684252
>So many billionaires; yet not a single one sends a "sputnik" ball with an Hd camera out there.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a26702/moon-express-lunar-landing-launch-years-end/
>>
>>131684478

Sounds like a reveal speech from a Michael Bay film and just as ultimately vacuous.
>>
>>131673865
always that stupid video lol
the moon landing stuff is so old, there is literally 20-30+ hours of shit to go through to catch every angle
yes or no, it's very interesting and i recommend you take that journey
>>
>>131677756
I have blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin, I'm not your 56% meme. You are obviously a commie sympathizer if you are pushing thier anti-white garbage them.
>>
>>131684532
Look at the video from one of the earlier landings. As an astronaut moved away, his shadow got smaller. The other moved closer to the lander and his shadow got much longer. The sun doesn't do that. Spotlights do. That's proof positive right there they weren't on the moon.
>>
>>131684587

Shooting for the stars for you means making it through one complete day of community college.
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (90KB, 591x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
90KB, 591x594px
>all moon landing truthers have non-American flags
>>
File: Tiger-man.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger-man.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>131684624
Archive-Man ; where are you?
>>
>>131684687

>thier anti-white garbage them.

^ good stuff.
>>
>>131684723
>The sun doesn't do that
And how are you going to prove this hypothesis? Have you recreated the conditions of the moon? No, you're a fucking faggit.
>>
>>131673865
>The moon landing happened, end of story.
Yes, we know this.

There are about three or four faggots running around posting in every thread that it's a hoax. The rest of us think those clowns are retards.
>>
File: pj.flat-earth.jpg (50KB, 550x275px) Image search: [Google]
pj.flat-earth.jpg
50KB, 550x275px
>>131673865
>Being so brainwashed you believe our shitty aircrafts and suits meant for water, could make it through the Van Allen radiation belt.

>That we still havent figured out how to get through it.
>>
>>131676594
Who is filming this?
Getting suspicious.
>>
>>131684835

That bitch is evil.
>>
>>131674311
Unless you take an HDR picture, the tiny speckles of stars won't show up in the film, especially with the bright space suit in the front.
>>
>>131684994

Vesta la Giubba. It suits you.
>>
>>131677350
Plenty of blacks worked on the apollo missions.
>>
>>131673865
The people who don't believe that are just memeing right? Just like the flat earthers? Or are they really that stupid? Just wondering
>>
>>131684723

Not to mention the lack of track marks on the lander, or the complete absence of an airlock, and the ridiculous story that they had to open it and jettison a bunch of gear (including their space suits) to make it "light enough" to take off from the surface. All occuring in a place with no atmosphere.
>>
>>131685158
Vesti.

For the plebs; it means that you have to wear the costume; keep smiling even if your face is sad.
>>
>>131684478
>Likewise, you miss the point of the space race: the biggest dick-measuring contest for weapons of mass destruction in human history.

No shit, and no man has ever lied in a dick measuring contest right? There is absolutely ZERO reason to do anything other than the complete and total truth because all men just want to know the truth of who's dick is biggest, right?

GTFO
>>
The only people who believe in the moon landing are crack pots who lack basic deductive reasoning skills. Fucking nutcases.
>>
>>131683057
I have done so, and I've seen no explanation. I did read an attempt to explain it as the Russians simply needing grain. Ok I'll play along... if they needed it then it makes sense, but they don't need it now do they dingus? Why not spill the beans?

Keep in mind these are the same folks who let 30million folks starve and never asked for help. Makes sense to me though.
>>
how did they fake the pendulum swinging if the film speed was adjusted?
>>
>>131685020

Ostensibly a camera remote controlled from earth with two problematic bases of tracking hysteresis....visual signal and control signal.
>>
>>131673865
where is flag shadow
>>
>>131685345
Because the Russians faked a lot of junk too--and Americans knew about it. They kept quiet and the US kept quiet. Hell, they even worked on joint space missions after Apollo.
>>
>>131685331
Yep.
Just like your graduation.
>>
File: 1492095555116.jpg (378KB, 890x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492095555116.jpg
378KB, 890x719px
>>131685016
The real question you should ask yourself is why does the UN map divide the world into 33 sections. 33 is an important number to the masons.

Flat earth is a psyop designed to keep people from looking at what is of real importance. Not only is the earth a sphere but god is real and (((they))) are doing everything in their power to get you to worship a false god. The whole church has been captured by (((them))) and used to keep the divinity of Christ hidden.
>>
>>131685326
Considering the propaganda coup that would have been had at the time for the Soviets, no shit they'd have called us out. And as for the "faked footage", look at the video in the OP again.
>>131673865
We didn't have the cinema technology or techniques at the time to pull it off.
>>
>>131685569

They used air knifes and static emitters.
>>
They went up into lower earth orbit, orbited around for a couple of days and did some nifty camera shots to make it look like they were far away from earth then splashed down. The radiation in the belts above the earth vaporises all life once you leave the earths atmosphere. Technology didnt exist in the 60s to survive it, certainly doesn't exist now which is why you wont be seeing the Chinese, or anyone ever attempt there own moon landing.
>>
>>131673865
Can't do it now couldn't even come close to doing it then, the USA is built on fraud, myths and exaggerations, they jumped the shark with the Apollo program as it does not stand up to any scrutiny.
>>
>>131673865
>NASA spent billions of dollars...

more like the pentagon spent billions on secret weapons R&D and claimed the budget went towards NASA putting a man on the moon. NASA is a massive hoax. If you believe man walked on the moon in the sixties when we've only had the internet for two decades you're fucking retarded. End of story.
>>
>>131673865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BxHP9T6480
>>
>>131685813
Like what scrutiny? Also why didn't they also fake a Mars landing?
>>
>>131685706

A combination of two old chestnuts mushed together to form an equally revolting mash.

I'll pass.
>>
>>131685797
Even modern images of the ISS are weird; it's a cable mess; cables and weird pipes everywhere; hair effects...
>>
>>131685797

Yes forced perspective through a porthole.
>>
>>131685016
>muh van allen belts
30 seconds on google shoots that to shit:
http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts#page-3
They picked fast trajectories avoiding the worst of the belts.
>>
>>131685859
>If you believe man walked on the moon in the sixties when we've only had the internet for two decades you're fucking retarded.
Lol wut?
>>
>>131685569

What about the pendelum swing. Theyre on record saying the threw their space suits out of the open lunar lander to lighten the load, without a proper airlock, which is ridiculous as it is impossible. Thats a blatant lie the whole crew participated in and it pertains to them being on the moon. Anyone who believes they actually landed there is crazy. Like the apes you are though you cant shake the psychological pull of the rest of your peers believing in it, so I can understand why most of you choose to believe the lie.
>>
if you believe in the moon landing, you're fucking gullible and bluepilled

we landed probes on the moon but no man has ever went there and safely returned. best case scenario, we landed guys up there but they died
>>
>>131685634
It's just not that convincing to be honest. They would clearly have rather owned up to a few things (accidents etc.) than let the USA go down as the country who literally completed the most impressive feat of human history and became winners of the space race. Just think about those two option dunderhead. Be exposed as slight cheater, or let your enemy go down as the greatest champion of all time.

But to humor you, their obvious choice at that point would have been to just fake their own moon landing right?
>>
>>131686170
Yeah nice but what's behind the lies then?
>>
>>131686111
>herp derp I cant overcome my cognitive dissonance

Im sure they did, sure they did...
>>
File: moon-DCyV-S7XgAALst6.jpg (86KB, 954x542px) Image search: [Google]
moon-DCyV-S7XgAALst6.jpg
86KB, 954x542px
>>131673865
>>
>>131673865
They supposedly have lost all tapes of the original landing. Oh and NASA says they couldn't get to the moon today because they don't have the technology they had back then. Right
>>
>>131676796
How does it feel walking around as the most retarded person on the planet?
>>
>>131685331
>The only people who believe in the moon landing are crack pots who lack basic deductive reasoning skills.
Faggot, your entire knowledge of physics could be written with room to spare on the point of a needle using a sharpy.
>>
>>131686170
The suit life support is easy: they connected their suit ports to the cabin life support adapters in the LEM ascent module itself. The backpacks were self-contained, they only connected with straps and the hoses.
>>
>>131686348

Notice how it frequently it is Popular Science? Still waiting for my robot butler to polish my flying car....that is waiting for either to become a reality.
>>
>>131686170
Is it possible for those bulky air back packs to be thrown out while keeping the pressurized "suit" itself on? Perhaps this is what was meant. It would make sense given that they would be useless at that point. If so, I'll be waiting on your answer to my pendulum question.
>>
File: moon-AS12-48-7133.jpg (65KB, 940x820px) Image search: [Google]
moon-AS12-48-7133.jpg
65KB, 940x820px
>>
File: Dil.jpg (18KB, 369x274px) Image search: [Google]
Dil.jpg
18KB, 369x274px
>>131686665
Where is my hotel on the Moon and my space elevator?
>>
>>131686455
We currently do not have a heavy launch vehicle capable of getting to the moon and back with a large payload. This is true.
>>
>>131686667

Already told you asshole...get a new braille monitor.
>>
>>131686570

Ha, I bet you think the big bang theory is air tight too dont ya?
>>
File: ad017.gif (181KB, 1300x939px) Image search: [Google]
ad017.gif
181KB, 1300x939px
>>131686667
see
>>131686660
The connections are labeled "oxygen umbilical hoses"
>>
File: moon-zkvK9.gif (651KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
moon-zkvK9.gif
651KB, 700x379px
>>
>>131680983
>The fact is that faking it would've not only been infinitely easier
Faggot, there are box mirrors on the surface of the moon right now that we bounce lasers off to time the trip and measure the moon's recession from the earth.

Now how the fuck did those get there if we didn't put them there?
>>
>>131686880
So you haven't denied that it was only the packs thrown out, and you said "what about the pendulum?" what am I missing?
>>
>>131686667

What does "having the film adjusted" even mean you fucking dunce, and how do you know for certain this occured?
>>
>>131681525
>they received lethal doses of gamma radiation within 24 hours
Where are you getting this total bullshit? The Van Allen belts simply are nowhere near that radioactive.
>>
File: moon-visorlightscomp.jpg (61KB, 911x670px) Image search: [Google]
moon-visorlightscomp.jpg
61KB, 911x670px
>>
>>131681731
>weird that they managed to lose telemetry backup tapes
Fools didn't copy that most of the magnetic tapes it was on and the coating started peeling off.

Even if we still had all that, there would still be faggots saying it proves nothing.
>>
>>131687018

...anything more than a brain stem evidently.
>>
>>131686964
What is this supposed to be proving? You do realize the moon isn't stationary, right? Shadows can go in different directions at different times. Holy shit, this is your argument?
>>
File: moon-convexmirrorcomp.jpg (166KB, 655x610px) Image search: [Google]
moon-convexmirrorcomp.jpg
166KB, 655x610px
>>
>>131683027
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc

HAAHHAHA that is some WTF shit for real.
>>
>>131686971
Again, I'm not defending this but they will argue that lunar probes could have planted said mirrors.
>>
>>131686000
For one thing they still haven't cracked how to shield electronics and Freemasons from space radiation. Even though they did it in the 60's like they were driving to Walmart and back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
>>
>>131681940
>retroreflector is not necessary and the Soviets deposited a French design there with an unmanned craft
Contradict yourself much?

A box mirror is definitely necessary because, faggot, the moon is not a mirror. I'd think even a fucking retard like you would notice this.
>>
>>131687062
This is right. Van Allen Belts are high-energy electrons/Beta radiation, protons, and a smattering of alpha particles. it's all particles up there, there's nothing to produce high energy photons.
>>
>>131673865
/x/ nutjobs have leaked into this board since the beginning of times, I guess they’ll just keep spreading here their low tier conspiracy bullshit.
Moon hoax is the most retarded “mainstram” conspiracy, actually.
>>
File: moon-visorreflection.jpg (52KB, 781x647px) Image search: [Google]
moon-visorreflection.jpg
52KB, 781x647px
>>
File: brave heroes.jpg (32KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
brave heroes.jpg
32KB, 640x350px
Of course it was real!

Just look at how proud these brave heroes are of their achievement! Based white man!
>>
>>131687204
Similar question- how did NASA edit/adjust the footage to change the physics of the dust/rooster-tails behind the rover? They just turned on the "no atmosphere" filter I assume?

Watch that dust. It moves like nothing else on this planet.
>>
>>131687350

It was accomplished twice before even off the albedo of the lunar regolith sans retroreflectors.
>>
>>131673865
>end of story
Sorry but telling other people to agree or else doesn't work

It was fake.

all it takes is a pool, currents in the water, and a slow down feature.

not hard.
>>
>>131675715

Most based comment and probably the most ignored.
>>
>>131687327
you can stop larping, this was the era when we literally had soldiers storm nuclear test areas just to see what happened. They knew the risks, and just decided that an accident leading to potentially fatal radiation exposure was worth it.
>>
I remember the 1970s and 80s. Do you realize how fucking gullible people were back then? 30 years before they thought they were being attacked by Martians because of a radio show, War of the Worlds.
They lost the tapes because they would not hold up to modern scrutiny.
Moon Landing Confirmed FAKE - Even Snopes says so.
>>
>>131687404

>“mainstram”

^ good stuff...quotes make it extra special as in education.
>>
>>131687288
Seriously is that he best you have, leaf? Fuck, so even the visor reflections on the supposed sound stage that looked just like the moon were faked? Is that what you're telling us?
>>
>>131687443
The original ship manifest regarding the equipment on board does not include lighting rigs;

So some of the pictures are fake
>>
File: moonfags btfo.jpg (83KB, 716x712px) Image search: [Google]
moonfags btfo.jpg
83KB, 716x712px
>the horizon is only the shadow length of one astronaut away
>>
>>131687492
>Just look at how proud these brave heroes are of their achievement!
You realize this was probably about hour 194 of nonstop stupid questions from reporters and the same ignorant public that now gets in their faces and demands that they "admit" it was a hoax.
>>
>>131673865
Proof?
>>
File: lolner lander.jpg (423KB, 2349x2373px) Image search: [Google]
lolner lander.jpg
423KB, 2349x2373px
>believing this bullshit contraption made of tin foil and construction paper could make it to the moon and back

tfw the lolner lander literally looks like a homeless person's shelter
>>
File: moon-4Lz4A.jpg (193KB, 584x568px) Image search: [Google]
moon-4Lz4A.jpg
193KB, 584x568px
>>
>>131687699
They did, however, have portable TV camera setups and stands. They would appear similar if you weren't sure what you were looking at, especially in a curved visor.
>>
>>131675706
>quickly spend more money than the resource you are bringing back is worth

There are literally trillions of dollars worth of exotic metals in some of these asteroids. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>131686971
So you can't think of any other explanation for the box mirrors. The only way they could be there is if someone physically put them there? Ok
>>
>>131687504

They used a spin particulated cornstarch with mercury bath commutator mounted static emitters on the axles. Stagecraft.
>>
>>131687558
Again, how'd they get the dust/rooster tails from the rover to fall in arcs rather than clouding up?
>>
File: moon-9cHmt.jpg (227KB, 588x607px) Image search: [Google]
moon-9cHmt.jpg
227KB, 588x607px
>>
>>131687443
>>131687492
>>131687648
>>131687815

>Look at me, Mom! I have disproven those NASA shills!

Jesus, you’re beyond redemption.
>>
File: 1494402460363.gif (255KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494402460363.gif
255KB, 300x243px
>>131688001
I must preserve this display of retardation for future generations.
>>
>>131688001
Ah yes indeed. Forgive me.
>>
>>131685115
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1GqIU0WmA
They will show up in film, not in prints, film has huge exposure latitude
>>
>>131687647
Damn; i need a brandy now.
>>
>>131674418
With computer technology in its gestation period.
>>
>>131688019

Already answered you.
>>
File: moon c-can u repeat pls?.jpg (125KB, 806x960px) Image search: [Google]
moon c-can u repeat pls?.jpg
125KB, 806x960px
>>131687863

watch the interview for yourself then. This was right after it happened, no one was talking about it being a hoax yet.

I've seen commercial airline pilots display more bravado than this. Their mood is like they are at a funeral or on trial for murder. Its absurd.

Really, for even the most adamant of moontards, the way they behave at this press conference should be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>131687961
>.
I saw a video where a NASA engineer confirmed they had no lighting equipment. The manifest corroborates this fact.

There is no doubt some of the pictures were fake, but does not necessarily mean that they did not make fakes just in case they lost the original film.
>>
>>131687912
>Mazzucco spotted
>>
File: moon-00fc23c0.jpg (45KB, 450x572px) Image search: [Google]
moon-00fc23c0.jpg
45KB, 450x572px
>>
>>131687531
>It was accomplished twice before even off the albedo of the lunar regolith sans retroreflectors.
Look, I understand you're really stupid and don't understand that first fucking thing about physics, but try to comprehend this: The moon's surface is a convex, non-specular, uneven light trap. If it were as reflective as you say, we would not be able to look at it day or night because it would be almost as bright as the fucking sun.
>>
>>131687912
My daughter can wrap Christmas presents better than that. She is 7 years old.
>>
>>131688156

Not my fault you are slow even if you are paid to be so expert at it.
>>
>>131673865
We went from horse and buggy to the moon in 60 years and the following 60 years there has been absolutely 0 development of any new types of wide spread transportation craft when we are arguably far more advanced.
>>
>>131673865
Nope. The moonlandings were faked.
>>
>>131688203
We're not in disagreement about no lighting equipment. We're in disagreement that one of us thinks an image contains lighting equipment, versus the simpler explanation: it was one of their camera stands.
>>
>>131688438
This sadly; only social networks horseshit and orcs.
>>
>>131687972
And to get them it would cost hundreds of trillions of dollars.
>>
File: gullible.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gullible.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>131688101

get a life mario
>>
>>131688570
>>131688438

Because the moon program was designed to create a weapon of mass destruction.

It birthed the ICBM, we no longer needed the space program after that.
>>
>>131688631
Stanley Cube Brick.
>>
>>131687912
>tfw the lolner lander literally looks like a homeless person's shelter
So basically you're claiming they brilliantly faked the whole think BUT forgot to make the main set piece look convincing to fucktards like you who don't understand the first fucking thing about astromechanics.

If you look that the fucking rocket, you utter retard, you will notice that this "tin foil and construction paper" object was nowhere exposed during the journey to the moon until the very last moments.

Fucking kill yourself!
>>
>>131688438
>What are unmanned probes
>What is the Space Shuttle program
>What is the ISS

Kill youself, make a gift to all of us.
>>
File: muh pluto older.jpg (27KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
muh pluto older.jpg
27KB, 590x350px
>>131688195
>>131687863

forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZX3mW7Du4
>>
File: you are a dumb faggot.gif (14KB, 601x119px) Image search: [Google]
you are a dumb faggot.gif
14KB, 601x119px
>>131688258

9/5/1962 MIT Projekt Luna See. People like you make it easy.
>>
>>131688581
>And to get them it would cost hundreds of trillions of dollars.

Jesus fuck you are stupid.
>>
File: 1497386081741.gif (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497386081741.gif
3MB, 500x280px
>>131688365
>paid to be so expert
Not everyone is a shill, and not everyone is as braindead as some Finns.
>>
>>131673865
this guys whole debunking is on hurr durr they couldnt do slow mo like that 50 years ago. the gov has tech well before the public, not very convincing
>>
This is the biggest proof that they never went in the first place, IMO. NASA says it cant be done anymore, that they "destroyed" that technology. Keep lying to yourselves burgers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=bPjxXJ04XkU
>>
>>131688500
sorry there old chap!

Some of those pics would require extra lighting to be taken in such a manner.
>>
>>131688729
>new types of wide spread transportation craft
Can you even fucking read?
>>
>>131688785

I had the highest SAT score in Amerika as I attended boarding school there. You<<<<<Me.
>>
>>131673865
>lately
No you haven't, in fact it died down somewhere around December
But because you're a faggot you had to being it back up
Now moonfags are going to be shitposting for months
Thanks asshole
>>
File: 1492864441960.png (206KB, 968x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492864441960.png
206KB, 968x733px
>>131687912
>that piece of precision engineering
kek
>>
>>131687815
That's a good point there from pic related. Combined with the non-parallel shadows to indicate more than one light source and I'm calling BS.
>>
File: totally not upside down goy.png (431KB, 462x548px) Image search: [Google]
totally not upside down goy.png
431KB, 462x548px
>>131688713

they probably never imagined their pictures would be subjected to such public scrutiny as they are today.

>wah wah wah muh astromechanics

Literally doesn't exist buddy. The ISS is even more fake than the moon landing ever was.

Pic related, an astro-not pretending to be in zero-g's when his bulging neck vein reveals him to be actually upside down
>>
>>131688946

They used Westinghouse disk recorders in a bucket brigade feed forward configuration.
>>
>>131674311
>No stars in picture
Confirmed for knowing nothing about photography
>>
The Chinese and Indians have sent up probes to check out the landing sites in the last decade.
>>
>>131688760
You do realize that those "trillion dollar asteroids" are worthless until they are on the ground, and that they weigh several times more than the sum total mass we have ever launched from the earth, much less recovered from it?

You're looking at something in the ballpark of $400k per pound.

Nothing is worth $400k per pound.
>>
>>131688978
I must agree that Nasa bro makes no sense on that one.

Probably forgot to take his adderall prior to the interview
>>
File: 1490552444651.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490552444651.gif
954KB, 320x240px
I'm American and the Moon Landing happened because I said so.

The Canuck and son of temujin in this thread can suck my BWC
>>
File: nasa-flat-earth.jpg (179KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-flat-earth.jpg
179KB, 736x538px
>>
>>131689212

Perhaps unicorn or leprechaun sperm is to these sad losers.
>>
>>131688978
I have a field for you to look up: Industrial Archaeology. It's grown more common these days because a lot of old technologies required significant hands-on knowledge to build properly, and even old legacy computer systems are starting to run into problems where no one is entirely sure how or why they work. The Saturn V is a very flashy example of this: we forgot exactly how to build F1 engines because the things were half technical knowledge, and half works of art. We were able to conserve a lot of the technical knowledge, but forgot the processes the workers used to make them properly.
>>
File: iss cables.png (329KB, 734x397px) Image search: [Google]
iss cables.png
329KB, 734x397px
>>131688729

>muh iss

What? Th-those are totally not suspension cables goy... they're in zero g... totally real just like the six bazillion!
>>
Senile spook gave me everything boys. It's over.
>>
>>131682437
>The Apollo 20 hoax is a faux story told in a series of YouTube videos about an American, manned, lunar mission that discovered evidence of an extraterrestrial civilization on the far side of the moon.

Literally the wikipedia page.
>>
>>131689387
It's some kind of air pump to stay stable i think.
>>
>>131688989
It's pretty bright on the moon, and it looks like these
>>131687961
would be capable of reflecting pretty well from the right angle.
>>
>>131689381

Oh that's quite rich.
>>
File: iss transparent arm.jpg (33KB, 639x362px) Image search: [Google]
iss transparent arm.jpg
33KB, 639x362px
>>131688729

CGI? Multiple layers? Green screens? Chromakey? On the ISS? Of course not.

Um, nevermind that Chris Hadfield's arm just turned semi-transparent for a second there.... that's just um... space interference...
>>
>>131688193
I'm sorry, for a brief second there I thought that flag of yours looked identical to an American flag? My mistake or I would not have asked you twice.
>>
>>131673865
the moonlanding was faked on the moon
>>
>>131689381
If they can build tech to go to fucking mars, they can use the same tech to go back to the moon.
>>
>>131689534
It's them.
>>
>>131673865
Not to mention we went back 5 more times and any idiot with a $100 telescope can see the Goddamn lunar lander and the buggy.
>>
>>131689486

The moon has an albedo similar to asphalt.
>>
>>131689419
DId he confirm round earth theory? Because I'm not buying this flat disc forced-meme
>>
>>131689534
source video? havent seen this one before, is it new?
>>
>>131689387
>Not being anchored in zero g
Okay, bro
>>
>implying you take /pol/ seriously
>>
>>131689649

Saddest of them all!
>>
File: tumblr_o1vvwqIXNk1tz40lno1_400.png (91KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1vvwqIXNk1tz40lno1_400.png
91KB, 255x255px
>>131673865

bump. I have no problem believing 9/11 was an inside job, that syrian chemical attacks were faked, that sandy hook didn't happen, and that there may have been more than one shooter that killed JFK. The evidence supports questioning those things.

It doesn't really support faking the moon landing. There's enough evidence that it actually happened, and it's something we should be proud of. Immensely proud of. "moon landing is fake" is subversion designed to demoralize Americans
>>
>>131689381

That doesnt make any sense, considering we have rockets that are signifigantly more powerful in standard operation right now. The rockets are not the issue, and a lunar module or any derivitive of them would not be "artistically" technical. Hiding behind baseless presumptions, yet again.
>>
File: iss not in space.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
iss not in space.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>131688729

are you triggered yet Luigi?
>>
>>131686569
The most retarded person btfo'd your point
>>
>>131689527
I wouldn't expect a finn of such extraordinary retardation to understand it. Everyone else here can look up how they developed the F-1B engine.
>>
>>131689534
WTF?
>>
>moon landing was faked
>astronauts are actors
>satellites are actually just regular antennas on top of skyscrapers

We simply don't have the technology to do what these (((space programs))) pretend we're capable of.
>>
File: IMG_1993.jpg (206KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.jpg
206KB, 600x450px
This kills the thread. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkppFdLgaXo
>>
>>131689664
The camera housing has the albedo of brushed aluminum and aluminized mylar.
>>
I can't wait for high tech to really get good so we can include a black Astronaut on the first moon landing.
>>
>>131673865
You'll always see absolute retards like >>131674311 giving puntual "evidence" of why something is supposedly fake. What they don't consider, besides their blatant ignorance, is how hard is to create such a huge conspiracy and make it last through time.

You're correct, OP. Same as people saying 9/11 plains were actually CGI or that the buildings were bombed: that would require hundreds if not thousands of people deeply organized and none of them saying a word for 16 years now, which is simply impossible. In this cases the simplest explanations are the correct ones: NASA did invest billions on dollars on going to the moon, and the plains did, in fact, made the WTC buildings fall.
>>
>>131689934
Cold fusion
>>
>>131689700

Never asked him about that. Just the Apollo stagings. It took a bit of time because he would go blank occasionally.
>>
>>131689796
>Can't see planes
Are you blind or do you just have a broken neck?
>>
>>131689996
Everybody knows the earth is a pear. Explain trains working on balls for me please. Explain who plans for skyscrapers not to lean. Nobody does
>>
>>131682510
You just gave me six types of cancer.
>>
>>131689996
Cool.I wonder if he mentioned Kubrick or is that just a myth too kek
>>
>>131689796
I have a task for you. First, get some binoculars. Then, go to this site
https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/
And tell me what you see.
I didn't expect to be able to make out the shape of the station, but if the angle is right it's pretty easy to see the H-shape.
>>
>>131689486
Professional photographers have said that the pictures don't make sense using the equipment they had on board.

Seeing that NASA and ship manifests confirm that there was no additional source of light, some of these pictures are fakes.

no doubt about that. does not mean they never went to the moon, just shows that for some reason they needed to make fake pictures.

Maybe they worried the film would not survive when they came back?

Who the fuck knows

Like the C rock explanation: You clearly see a C on a rock but NASA says it was a third copy of the original picture, so it was a hair....HAHAHH
>>
>>131674554
It is, but not in the way people think it'll be. If we ever get the technology available to put a LOT of mass up in space cheaply (launch loops, sky hooks, metallic hydrogen fuel are all promising avenues) and start building up a proper infrastructure in space then asteroid mining will take off in a big way as it's a lot easier and cheaper to mine them up there where the gravity is almost non-existent and the rocks aren't all that hard to cut into then shipping shit up from Earth.

We won't however be mining asteroids and sending the matter back down to Earth, perhaps small amounts of platinum group metals that are too hard or environmentally destructive to mine back home but nothing significant because you are right in that it isn't viable at all.
>>
>>131689796
...but you can see both of those. Plus ISIS reflects light, so nighttime it's really obvious.
>>
>>131689791

The moon landings were the ultimate subversions of man....rendered spiritually prostrate to his now godlike government.
>>
>>131685020
it had a timer on it telling it when to look up
>>
>>131689847
YEP....ghosts in space
>>
>>131689664
Fuck the moon being made of asphalt actually explains a lot. Or are you suggesting that the landing was actually just an elaborate cover for them to pave the moon. Hence the spin particulated cornstarch with *asphalt* bath commutator mounted static emitters on the axles of the rovers?

Anyways I'm just humoring you, they clearly built a time machine, teleported to the future, and then used newer film editing techniques to fake the landing.
>>
>no shadow from the flag

explain this
>>
>>131689906
and not see only teeth when they take a picture of him
>>
>>131690303

Another winner. To the back of the line winner.
>>
File: SilBer.jpg (22KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
SilBer.jpg
22KB, 450x326px
>>131690146
>>
>>131689649
no telescope on earth can see the shit we left on the moon, dicknigger
>>
>>131689847

more ISS green screen glitches/harnesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUUSfTgSySs
>>
>>131681692

Go back to redtit faggot
>>
>>131690184
>If we ever get the technology available to put a LOT of mass up in space cheaply

It's not the 1900's anymore. We know we cannot. We've plied all of chemistry for it and there is nothing.

>launch loops
can't be built.

>Sky hooks
Pretty sure they only help once in orbit.

>metallic hydrogen
lol no. They can't actually contain the stuff, nor will they ever be able to cheaply.

>it's a lot easier and cheaper to mine them up there where the gravity is almost non-existent and the rocks aren't all that hard to cut into then shipping shit up from Earth.
What would be the point of that? Economically pointless infrastructure?

>We won't however be mining asteroids and sending the matter back down to Earth, perhaps small amounts of platinum group metals that are too hard or environmentally destructive to mine back home but nothing significant because you are right in that it isn't viable at all.
Well then asteroid mining is fucked because there is no economic use for it in space.
>>
>>131690386

Cry baby cry. Froth mode engaged.
>>
>>131690327
I think that we have been to the moon, and do have a space program. But all the stuff we've seen of it is faked.
That's probably the least popular theory I would guess
>>
>>131673865

Laws of thermodynamics in regards to those rockets that supposedly lifted it off the ground don't allow the moon landing. FUCKING FAKED.
>>
>>131690638
Oh i'd love to hear you explain that.
>>
When the moonlanding took place, the video feed was sent through Australia first before it was on the TV in the US.

An Australian lady said she saw Buzz holding a can of coke in his hands, then put it down and started the fakery. Its actually on video if you search youtube.
>>
>>131690481
Yet we can observe planets in other solar systems? We can travel further than we can see with a telescope? How is this believable
>>
>>131690731

The capsule was spotted by other Australians...but explained away via the (((usual suspects))).
>>
File: satellite balloons simpsons.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
satellite balloons simpsons.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>131690127

There is something ISS shaped floating around out there, and I have seen it.

However, its 1) nowhere near as high as they claim 2) not in orbit, its simply a balloon or a gondola attached to balloons 3) no one lives on it

Declassified documents from the 50's and early 60's have admitted that the CORONA "satellite" program were actually just high altitude balloons
>>
>>131689794
Order by descending thrust
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_orbital_rocket_engines
F1 is the most powerful liquid fuel engine we've ever built. It beats the pants off of the RS-25 the shuttles used.
>>
File: 73456.jpg (123KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
73456.jpg
123KB, 898x701px
>>131690386

Why is there no obvious disruptions in the surface below the lander from the thrusters slowing it enough to land? Not even a second imprint of the legs from the bounce that would've occured. The surface below it is completely pristine.
>>
>>131690618
Probably, cause I think the NASA eggheads were smart enough to know that pictures would never make it back or would be poor quality.

Those fucking <iconic> pictures are WAY too professional to be authentic pictures taken on the moon with shit equipment.

Dunno why they would use fake images and release them, kinda stupid.

The funniest thing I have heard was from an Aussie woman that says when they cut to the moon video, they saw a dude kick a coke bottle.

The original video was sent to australia and then filmed from the screen (incoming feed) and sent out across the world...which is fucking weird also
>>
>>131689895

Yes this is absolutely damning. Aces!
>>
Goddamn you /pol/ stop it! Stop redpilling me! First you made me hate jews and now you're making me think the moon landing is fake! Jesus christ!
>>
>>131690731
I heard they saw a coke bottle being kicked

They did not have coke cans back then
>>
>>131689649
Wrong...you can't see that from Earth
>>
>>131691033
Let's talk about Saturnian symbolism Son.
>>
>>131689381
You don't need a damn Saturn V to go to damn moon, that was just a giant phallus. The new missions are all based on smaller lift rockets with orbital rendezvous. The damn Apollo missions just used the Saturn rocket to get to damn orbit anyway, they had to the then shunt the lem out and use the fourth stage to go to the supposed damn moon. Damn.
>>
>>131689649
no need to lie. this is a obvious lie.
>>
>>131690969
That foil could not even wrap a piece of pizza without ripping
>>
>>131691024

You know how much fuel would've been required to reach escape velocity from the moon you fucking retard? The lander would've had to been at least 20% the size of the saturn V rocket.
>>
>>131690969
No idea, I've heard these types of photos explained as the layer of dust being very thin over the bedrock. But let this be a two way street, indulge me, how do you suppose they changed the physics of the dust being slung from the rover tires? Please leave the spinning cornstarch commutators out of the explanation though.
>>
>>131690638
>Laws of thermodynamics in regards to those rockets that supposedly lifted it off the ground don't allow the moon landing.
What in the fuck are you talking about. Is there a thermal equilibrium violation? Perpetual motion? Entropy violation? Achievement of absolute zero?

Seriously, what fucking law of thermodynamics are you claiming they violate?
>>
i can't understand people who claim "well some of the footages are faked but we clearly went on the moon"
can someone explain how is that possible to be an legitimate argument, like how they differ between the fake and the real ones?
>>
>>131691432

Boy are you frothing to the point of slinging hysterics at the wrong poster or what?
>>
>>131675706
The meme drive will save us.
>>
>>131691432

True, they would have needed enough fuel to melt steel beams, at least
>>
>>131691434

Sorry if you aren't clever enough to understand why this would work....perhaps you should work on pissing standing up first.
>>
>>131691607
Some of these pictures are fake...and that makes legitimate questioning of the moon mission a valid topic.
>>
>>131677337
>but realistically close to 2 million were.
That statement makes you a Holocaust denier.
>>
>>131691756
I thought you stretched it too far with the commutators. Totally blew your cover to be honest.
>>
>>131691787

The photos are all real but none of them are from the moon.
>>
File: nasa cow.jpg (108KB, 960x788px) Image search: [Google]
nasa cow.jpg
108KB, 960x788px
>spacetards itt
>>
>>131691271

I HAVE SEEN THAT SHIT TOO AND I KNOW ABOUT IT OKAY ITS TERRIBLE WE ARE ALL SATAN SLAVES REEEEEE STOP IT!
>>
>>131691033
>Goddamn you /pol/ stop it! Stop redpilling me! First you made me hate jews and now you're making me think the moon landing is fake! Jesus christ!
These retards aren't /pol/. There some anti-American leftist fucknuts here to spread their abysmal lack of understanding of basic physics.

I haven't seen one fucking objection in this thread that isn't completely stupid.

My problem with the "never went to the moon" people is not that they doubt, it's that they understand fucking NOTHING about the topic they are expressing opinions on.

A few posts up, there's some moron ranting about the weakness of foil. He never explains what is supposed to be ripping it. Air, perhaps? Well there's no air, dumbass. He doesn't understand stress and strain. Couldn't define shear modulus without googling it if his life depended on it, and he's here to tell us the landing was faked because of foil.
>>
>>131691931

Every denial is a transparently infantile evasion of the reality that you were/are fooled making you a fool. You'll never want for company...take heart...oops I've already taken that!
>>
>>131692129

>understand stress and strain

...tee hee!
>>
>>131691938
yes, thank you
>>
>>131691787
>Some of these pictures are fake.
What photo that hasn't been photoshopped by one of you retards is fake? Show me one ON AN OFFICIAL SITE so I know you haven't doctored it, and explain to me how you know it's fake.
>>
>>131691645

hurr durr steel beams. Its a simple calculation. If you have to do descent and ascent, of at least a 30,000 lbs life supported vessel... The largest escape velocity rockets for Earth presently can only push 12,000 lbs (not the new SLS), and those are still nearly 2.5 million lbs rockets.
So if I grant you Saturn V is carrying return fuel, we're still easily in the ballpark of 500,000 lbs multistage rocketry in the lunar gravity well, overall. That's just considering ascent from Moon to escape.
They claim descent though, so you're stacking on, easily up to 750,000 lbs total in the lunar gravity well, just to drop the 30,000 lbs human payload and back. (Note again Apollo 30,000 lbs life support vs merely 12,000 lbs presently on 2+ million lbs rockets from Earth surface. Which they never run anyways, Cassini probe has been the largest at merely 6000 lbs I believe) and all of this in a little 6 cubic meter lander.

You can continue being an ignorant fuck though, feel free. You're the type thats probably properly impressed by people sticking spoons to their bodies.
>>
>>131692203
Look bud the threads at over 300 you better go ahead and reveal the punchline. I guess this will be a series for you?

I give you 6/10 and you'd be at 8/10 without the commutators shit. Cut out that nonsense and you'd be a good agitator.
>>
>>131689934
Do NOT compare 9-11 to the fucking moon landing hoax.

The fact that the Buildings were owned by KNOW Zionists... all the fucking people involved in the Security firms... (((art student groups """FROM ISREAL!""")))) who stayed on the 90th floor for months and everything else connected to Mossad and the AIPAC Israel firster dual citizens in Bush's government...

nah man... c'mon with that shit.

We absolutely landed on the moon (although some initial footage may have been studio propaganda because we wanted to "beat" the USSR there for morale purposes)

get real man... if you believe the official 9-11 story you are a fucking retard, a good goy or a fucking Sayanim mossad operative
>>
File: Saint-George.jpg (37KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-George.jpg
37KB, 366x488px
>>131692092
>>
>>131692355
I was agreeing with you Mr Canuck

The amount of fuel they had was not enough to go back. This comical fact is as retarded as saying that jet fuel can melt steel beams
>>
File: wtc one drop of jet fuel .jpg (21KB, 506x291px) Image search: [Google]
wtc one drop of jet fuel .jpg
21KB, 506x291px
>>131692484

its kind of the same thing because the planes were CGI

the media was 100% complicit
they showed us a movie that day

with fake witnesses just like sandy hooknose

https://youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
>>
>>131689700
Flat earth is not a disc floating in space like many people think it is. The idea of outer space is a lie and it's more like a flat plane surrounded by an "ice wall" that goes on forever.

It already reaches -100 a little bit past the wall but the further you go the colder and darker it gets as there's no sunlight
>>
>>131692438

6 hours of DAT. When, where, who and how. I'd be resolutely bitter if I were you as well although that is impossible because I was not born a mook. Look a youtube video shot on the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAR90LDb-Uc
>>
>>131687163
>shows sun reflecting off visor
>shows electric lights reflecting off visor
>shows several moon pictures with reflections matching sun reflection
Yes?
>>
File: 1484710648807.jpg (164KB, 732x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484710648807.jpg
164KB, 732x725px
>>131690969
because there were rocket blasts. nasatards say the thrust, in space's vaccuum, wouldn't be enough to move anything. that's bullshit. the entire LEM was a prop made out of literal tinfoil and cardboard.
>>
>>131692723

sarcasm is super hard to detect through text, brazil bro

At least the redneck was silenced.
>>
>>131692484
It's a very valid comparison as it's the same weird assed, fuck headed, kiddie fiddling, Lucifer worshipping, curtain hiding cunts that are behind all this bullshit.
>>
>>131692348
The original pictures are a little too studio quality to have been taken on the moon with 60s cameras whilst being bombarded with radiation. You would have had some speckling cause by said radiation
>>
>>131690483

why would her hair stand up like that if there is no gravity to pull it up, or down or anywhere? and why would he pull on his pants, wtf?
the second one was a reference grid and a bad example of a "fake".
third one just skipped through and din't bother with it.
>>
>>131689934
>hundreds of people deeply organized
Even fucking bacteria could quietly coordinate to start attacking host simultaneously you retard.
>>
>>131692894
there were no*** rocket blasts. the engineer of rocketdyne has a video about how if that thing was a real craft and landed there, it would have messed up the ground and there would be a blast crater. we need new thread.
>>
>>131691432
>You know how much fuel would've been required to reach escape velocity from the moon you fucking retard? The lander would've had to been at least 20% the size of the saturn V rocket.
It doesn't have to reach escape velocity, you fucking idiot. Clearly (and yet again) you don't understand anything about orbital mechanics.
>>
>>131673865
Yeah it fucking happened. Everybody who publicly, unironically keeps saying it didn't are gonna feel dumber than a sack of hammers in the next few years. The shitty excuses they will come up with will be the saddest thing you'll ever see.
>>
>>131693065
create a new thread, this one got interesting at its ending point
>>
File: nasa hair spray .jpg (60KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nasa hair spray .jpg
60KB, 960x640px
>>131693026
>>
>>131688001
I think that might actually work.
>>
>>131692921
No worries,
but I do feel bad for using <sticking utensils> as a party trick now HAHAHAHAHA just kidding, only drunk uncles do that
>>
>>131693230
This WE're not finished here.
>>
>>131693008
>The original pictures are a little too studio quality to have been taken on the moon with 60s cameras whilst being bombarded with radiation. You would have had some speckling cause by said radiation
What radiation? Has someone been telling you the moon is made out of spend reactor rods?

And you think the cameras they took on the most important event in human history seem too nice for that event?
>>
>>131693192

Are you talking about the Apollo hoaxes or you not being gay for sucking on tranny prick?
>>
>>131693230
i just showed up. i'm one of the moon hoax experts.
>>
>>131693251

I know it worked because I was told directly how it was accomplished.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.