[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political implications of fake history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497640164324.jpg (114KB, 671x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497640164324.jpg
114KB, 671x900px
I was arguing with some Christfags the other day and it turns out I was massively wrong about the Dark Ages. So I began looking into some other stuff, like the Inquisition, and I discovered the fake history stuff runs pretty deep

https://youtu.be/qhlAqklH0do
Basically millions of people didn't die, only about 2500-3000 over a span of several centuries. They barely even tortured people, and when they did it wasn't with shit like the iron maiden. This Black Legend fluff was the result of a Protestant propaganda campaign against the Spanish and Catholics.

And yet so many people fell for this lies. How different would the Enlightenment look if people like Voltaire and Rousseau didn't learn these tales of fake history? Hell the whole course of world history would look pretty different, after all everyone from Nietzsche and Dostoevsky down to the moden masses have been fed this rubbish.

And then it hit me. Holy shit what about the Holocaust.. The entire political narrative of the West has been built on that dogshit, the reason why progressives accept Islam, why millions of barbarians are invading our lands.

This was a mighty big redpill lads
>>
Liberals control the schools and liberals are writing the history books.
This fake history is happening right now.
>>
I honestly dont know who to believe about the holocaust anymore
>>
Welcome to the redpill lad. History is weaponized mythology. The truth is irrelevent, and why i say, even if holocaust happened, its only use is to disarm whites from self determination... therefore i reject it. Facts notwithstanding.
>>
>>131670181
shut up jewish faggot
>>
>>131670181
What I find amazing is that most people don't even know that the Crusades were a defensive war.
>>
>>131670398
Yup and filling them with lies and self loathing
>>
>>131670181
jews have always hated the hispanic world for the sole fact that spain kicked them out before forming the empire
it is also said that chris colombus was a jew in search of a jewish state and he got btfo by the spanish monarchs and never got shit
>>
>>131670181
>Basically millions of people didn't die, only about 2500-3000 over a span of several centuries
How did you not know that? It's literally on the wikipedia page. Anyone glancing over it looking to get a loose background would have learned that. That's not hidden or remotly disputed. You're just a gullible moron.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.