[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORWAY NO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 26

Norway scraps plans for controversial memorial near site of 2011 Utoya terrorist attack
>Plans to cut a "wound" into a Norwegian peninsula in memory of the victims of terrorist Anders Breivik have been abandoned following years of opposition from locals.

"The irate group had previously described the memorial as a "rape of nature", a "tourist attraction", and a "hideous monument". They sued the state on the grounds that the project would harm the local community and landscape. Additionally, the residents – a number of whom had aided victims during the attacks – argued the planned memorial was too invasive and close to their homes."

Guess which other Scandinavian country the artist is from, /pol/.
>>
>>131668392
https://www.dezeen.com/2017/06/26/norway-scraps-plans-controversial-memorial-2011-terrorist-attack-utoya-architecture-news/

http://archive.is/9zrJz
>>
>>131668392
$100 it's sweden
>>
File: berenstein.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
berenstein.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>131668521
You're right, anon

offtopic, but the captchas have been ridiculously long lately
>>
>>131669295
truth

>>131668392
Sweden needs to die. Honestly. Same with Germany.
>>
Are the Norwegians asleep right now? I'd really like to hear their take on this
>>
File: nakadai.jpg (40KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
nakadai.jpg
40KB, 366x488px
>>131670689
I thought I'd get more traction with this tbqh familia
this is /pol/ and it is Brevik
>>
>>131668392
that's a pretty neat looking concept though
>>
>>131671268
It is, but it's fucked if the locals don't want it and the artist and bureaucracy tried to make it happen anyway
>>
File: 1497479994103.jpg (354KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
1497479994103.jpg
354KB, 1000x831px
>>131670925
Bumparoo
>>
>>131668392
Good. Leaving a permanent mark would have them never shut up about it.

It's getting old already, and even Anders changed his name so media legally have to address him as either "Utoya Terrorist" or his new name.

Which they blatantly will refuse to do either long-term.
>>
File: 1495777175103.jpg (184KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
1495777175103.jpg
184KB, 1024x615px
>>131669295
Also this, especially the click a square. And its been freezing up, turning grey and nothing happens when I hit next. That may be on my end though.

Completely offtopic but does anyone else have where a thread does not load all of the images, it just says they are 404. Not banned people either, it happens both on my phone and computer but only on /pol/.
>>
>you're raping the earth

she typed from her iPhone after riding to work in her Prius from her house made of stone and wood
>>
>>131670689
I've been against it for a long time, I know of the first guy that was shot. I literally don't care tho, cuz he lived.

Anders told everyone to gather around after landing at Utoya, that there's been an attack committed (his bomb), then pulled out his pistol and placed it on the side of his head and pulled the trigger when there was a ring of people around him.

Bullet went out the eye, not into the brain.

Terrorist attacks in europe are being ignored left and right, and advocated to be forgotten as "commonplace" these days, just because the left gets to overglorify Anders Behring Breivik for brownie points and play victim card, does not mean they get to. They really want to, which is what this landmark is all about, but they don't get to do that just because he was white.
>>
File: ifyouonlyknew.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
ifyouonlyknew.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
>>131673009
thanks anon
I wanted to get a norbro in here, give us his opinion
>>
>>131668392
Looks like when you dig a canal through a mountain in minecraft.
>>
File: howfast.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
howfast.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>131673388
>checked
that happens to me too anon
>>131673595
kek
>>131673598
That's crazy anon.
>They really want to, which is what this landmark is all about
That's what it seems like.
What's it like for the average Norweigan? What's the opinion on the refugees, etc?
>>
>>131674348
largest political party (Labour Party/ Arbeiderpartiet), which is essentially a marxist /communist party (the same party Breivik shot up youth party of), changed their doctrines of pro-mass immigration to against it after the attacks.

They got to their senses and realized that mass-immigration is bad for the workers that vote for them.

So you got 40% voting power against mass-immigration, which probally 25% of 40% would stay loyal to party vote/doctrines.

combined with right wing parties who are against it, right now majority of representatives in parliament are against mass immigration, regardless of form.

pro-refugee people are absolute minority (probally less than 1%) of population, but they are vocal and cynical. Doesn't help much though, because the big red party / communists at AP/Labour party don't play the refugee game anymore other than PR reasons to shame the right-wing coalition goverment.
>>
File: 1495776926643.jpg (12KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495776926643.jpg
12KB, 248x300px
>>131673930
You are welcome.
>>131673598

>Terrorist attacks in europe are being ignored left and right, and advocated to be forgotten as "commonplace" these days, just because the left gets to overglorify Anders Behring Breivik for brownie points and play victim card, does not mean they get to. They really want to, which is what this landmark is all about, but they don't get to do that just because he was white.
The fact that they can be forgotten as "commonplace" is insane. To parade Breivik around and hush hush the others is bullshit. Good to hear they did not get that one through.
>>
>>131674859
>largest political party (Labour Party/ Arbeiderpartiet), which is essentially a marxist /communist party (the same party Breivik shot up youth party of), changed their doctrines of pro-mass immigration to against it after the attacks.
Did they change because of the attacks or was it unrelated to them?
>>
>>131668392
HahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhaHahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahha!

EAT A DICK MARXISTS!
>>
>>131674932
If the attack wasn't partisan-biased, the landmark probally would be approved of. These communist fuckers would have pulled the holocaust card for ages, and only they would benefit from it.

>>131675099
Post-Utoya changed a lot. Considering such a huge amount of the future leaders of Arbeiderpartiet/Labour party either got killed or scared out of politics, political landscape changed.

Also, it made a lot of people get angry. Whatever reasons they had to alter their doctrine, it makes sense from the communist perspective. Refugees / mass-immigration does not at all favour native-workers, it displaces them. The fact that they fly the flag of being the "Workers Party" and have completely ignored the workers for so many years is idiotic to begin with.
>>
File: 1497521728276.png (1MB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1497521728276.png
1MB, 800x596px
>>131675441
>Post-Utoya changed a lot. Considering such a huge amount of the future leaders of Arbeiderpartiet/Labour party either got killed or scared out of politics, political landscape changed.
>Also, it made a lot of people get angry. Whatever reasons they had to alter their doctrine, it makes sense from the communist perspective. Refugees / mass-immigration does not at all favour native-workers, it displaces them. The fact that they fly the flag of being the "Workers Party" and have completely ignored the workers for so many years is idiotic to begin with.
At least if you fall to communism you won't fall to the refugees.
>>131675441

>If the attack wasn't partisan-biased, the landmark probally would be approved of. These communist fuckers would have pulled the holocaust card for ages, and only they would benefit from it.

What did you think of the attack when you heard about it?
>>
>>131673598
What are you saying, that he didn't kill anyone and shot himself?
>>
>>131674859
>They got to their senses and realized that mass-immigration is bad for the workers that vote for them.
Wow, I didn't know that. So did Brevik succeed?
How will he be received when he gets out?
>>
>>131676472
no, i was referancing how Utoya started. You won't hear it anywhere else.

>>131676732
Probally get killed by that guy that lost his daughter who seems very spiteful.

>>131676376
>What did you think of the attack when you heard about it?

I was on /pol/ when it happend, ABB's facebook and pictures were posted here before the attack was even done, and before media even caught wind.

I didn't really care, but I did watch the entire court case out of interest. I'm indifferent to it, but i pretend for when normies bring it up that i cared.
>>
>>131677149
>Probally get killed by that guy that lost his daughter who seems very spiteful.
I cannot fault someone for avenging a family member no matter what the circumstances.
>>131677149

>I'm indifferent to it, but i pretend for when normies bring it up that i cared.
I think most of us here know that feel.
>>
File: kawaiivik.png (138KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiivik.png
138KB, 750x555px
Why doesn't he reply to my letters, anons?
>>
>>131678212
Anyone that didn't know him prior to the attack have their letters censored / not turned over to him.

Same goes for him sending letters out.
>>
>>131677149
I just saw he only got 21 years for the bombing and the shootings. That has to be a weird society you guys are living in. I get that the courts can just add time to his sentence indefinitely, but that is probably worse for your society than the lenient sentencing.
>>
>>131669295
>offtopic, but the captchas have been ridiculously long lately

it means google is tracking you for being a dissident.
>>
>>131678212
breivik-kun
>>
File: dennisreynolds.gif (2MB, 237x304px) Image search: [Google]
dennisreynolds.gif
2MB, 237x304px
>>131677149
>Probally get killed by that guy that lost his daughter who seems very spiteful.
Will anyone protect him? Does he have fans in Norway? He must, you're Norweigan.
>>131677865
>I cannot fault someone for avenging a family member no matter what the circumstances.
I agree anon
>>131678212
What did you write?
>>131678566
>checked
Figures.
>>
>>131678511
It's possible to be detained indefinately here.

He was sentanced to 21 years of "Forvaring", not 21 years of prison.

It's something that can be extended until he dies.

If court deems him to still be a danger, that it can repeat itself either by him directly or proxy then he'll just be sentanced to another 21 years.

Depending on what happens in future, he might be out of prison already in 10 years (17 years total), because prison year is not 365 days here.

>>131679119
>Will anyone protect him? Does he have fans in Norway? He must, you're Norweigan.
He probally will have to go to russia or something, unless people forget. And the left probally wont let go of this for quite some time.
>>
>>131679353
Yeah I read that about the indefinite prison sentence. Here that sort of thing is very illegal for the government as it qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment which is laid out as illegal for the government in the bill of rights. When they wrote our legal system into being they assume the government will always trend towards oppression, so to me at least that kind of open ended seems horrifying. That could just be culturally learned though, maybe it's a good idea to keep punishing people for the same crime over and over again.
>>
this is LITERALLY our six billion
>>
>>131680090
Some people just don't get it, and have to be locked away until they die. They just never adapt or change. Prison is not punishment, it is rehabilitation.

That is the philosophy we utilize, if people resist or do not accept to be rehabilitated, then their stay in prison has not fulfilled it's purpose.

if breivik qualifies (i.e. he has been rehabilitated), he'll be let out. That is unless corruption has reached the instance evaluating him at that point, or courts.
>>
>>131674859
>They got to their senses

Bullshit, they want to increase the number of Syrian "refugees" by tens of thousands, they haven't changed at all.
>>
File: ''politik mal'' anders breivik.jpg (45KB, 634x452px) Image search: [Google]
''politik mal'' anders breivik.jpg
45KB, 634x452px
>>131681011
>they haven't changed at all.
Time for parole
>>
>>131681011
You're blinded by partisan politics if you really think that right now.

They actually have been putting down their voting power and forcing coalition away from taking in more of them (after the incident in northern norway)

If you don't know what incident that is, then you're retarded.

Specifically, the incident where some (((Syrian Reguees)) came over russian border, then proceeded to demand SPECIFICALLY that white ethnic norwegians should come clean toilets they themselves had dirtied, and refused to clean it even when offered cleaning equipment.

They (est. 900+) were deported within 7 days after that, and refugees haven't been popular at all amongst ANY of the political parties after that. (besides KRF)

TL:DR political climate because of right wing minority coalition == KRF wants refugees and is in goverment right now, Arbeiderpartiet voted it down. (rejected proposal).

You really think AP that has 45% of the seats in parliament can't instantly approve of more refugees? Retard.
>>
>>131668392
Breivik's only fault was that he got caught.
>>
photo from utoya a day or two before Breivik went there to kill them, is he still yourguy???
>>
>>131676732
>So did Brevik succeed?
i would say yes, at least partially.

i remember that after the attack, the view of immigration changed from people not really discussing it/not voicing their opinion (at least partially due to it being taboo to say things like "i don't want immigrants") to an actual debate and discussion. newspapers had no choice but to write about it now, and it was easy to see in the comment field of newspaper articles that people were very interested in commenting on such articles, especially negative to immigration. i remember i feared it would go the other way through some deranged empathy gone wild (we need more immigrants now, let's not lose to this terrorist!), but no.

"luckily" he did no succeed in killing any famous politicians, like former female prime minister gro harlem brundtland which i think was one of his main targets (planned to decapitate her i think), she did not go to the island though. she is quite dear to some people still and that might have led people's opinions in a different way. his victims were just nobodies, some even mixed/immigrants themselves, so it was different.
>>
>>131681493
>They (est. 900+) were deported within 7 days after that,

and you believe this? Retard.

We also get a lot of immigrants from Sweden, and don't think for one second that those "Swedes" are white. Sweden is giving niggers Swedish citizenship and sending them over to Norway.
>>
>>131673598
You just have to admire Breivik for the execution of his plan. A genius!

And he even attacked the right people. Not some token mud niggers - but the future commie leaders.
>>
>>131668392

>monument

For what? It was a legitimate target. Plus it was rich white people who got killed. Brevik was only doing precisely what liberals suggest the end game should be anyway.
>>
>>131682675
>rich white people

Depends on definition of rich / poor. I'd say they are lower middle-class, or higher lower-class at best.

They aren't from the "right families". They don't come from families with wealth and priviledge.

I grew up in the lower end of the higher-class / upper middle class and can say none of these people grew up in the rich parts of Oslo, and never will get there.
>>
>>131680090
You Americans literally have LIFE sentences...

that's as indefinite for the prisoner as a "true" indefinite sentence

plz don't lecture scandinavians on crime and punishment (besides rape laws, which I admit are shit)
>>
>>131674859

The opposite of Australia. Labor here was staunchly anti-refugee. Now they have flipped since coming under Trudeau style leadership (leadership that has donated millions to Soros and Clinton owned NGO's coincidentally).

It's probably why they keep losing despite everyone hating the cuckservatives.
>>
>>131680613
>Prison is not punishment, it is rehabilitation.
And this is the difference. Norway/Denmark/Sweden see it as rehab, USA see it as punishment ONLY.
This is why their return to prison rate is so much higher than ours.
>>
>>131682337
Yeah. Finally someone who just shot the anti-Israel kids. Now we can finally dedicate ourselves to sucking Israel's cock.

I'm so tired of you retards not understanding what Ap is, how wide a tent that party is, that it's the last remnant of the nationalist left, and that we now risk having a generation of left wingers without nationalist leanings, etc.

You just don't get it. He didn't shoot the cucks. He shot all the ones that might grow up to not be cucks.

You fucking idiots. We have daily Richard Spencer Shillthreads, where we discuss whether or not he's a shill. But nobody even asks the question if someone controlled, Breivik, helped him out, or steered him down any specific path. Because that's too uncomfortable.
>>
>>131682279
Friend, you're blinded by toxic idealism. You need to look at things from a neutral perspective, you're too embedded in partisan train of thought.

If you don't get in the middle (thougth pattern) you'll never be able to see the larger picture, and remain in the dark.

Enlighten yourself, friend. There's more to it than just ignorant hate / dislike of things just because you don't agree with it. If you're ever to understand left politics, you'll have to take a step back.

And yes, 900 did get deported. Who cares about the swedes, borders are closed.

>>131683551
Yep

>>131683506
Labour Party here, translates better to the "Workers Party", which is basically 1:1 communist meaning as you can get. It's the party for the workers.
>>
>>131683150

Everyone in Norway is rich by Ausfailian standards.
>>
>>131683912
Very zen of you.

What happened to the pedophile ring?
>>
>>131683863
dead commies are dead commies

the nap does not apply to communists. it's like smoking out a roach nest.
>>
>>131682675
> Ap
> Rich white kids

No, AUF is filled with all sorts of kids. Rich and poor, from every part of the country. Again, Breivik didn't kill the cucks. He killed the leftists that may end up not being cucks.

It's amazing how you don't ask the basic fucking questions that needs to be asked here.

But in order to do that, you'd need to actually know about AUF, Ap, what their roles in politics are, what their views on (((certain polities))) are, etc. And we can't expect the rest of the world to care. You would also need to ask the question of what actually is going to happen some 20 years down the line. Finally you have to ask the question of who's benefiting.

You'll find a lot of your answers echoes common wisdom on /pol/
>>
File: jRwVK0Og.jpg (32KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0Og.jpg
32KB, 728x728px
>>131683912
jfc....
>>
>>131684317
>He killed the leftists that may end up not being cucks.
I like my ice hot
>>
>>131684267
I wish you'd go back to your facebook group. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and using google and/or wikipedia is too hard for you.

Protip: What is Ap/Labour's stance on the refugee crisis? What did they do when the conservatives suggested a large set of ordinances and changes to the law that would stem the tide of refugees, and give them credit for it?

Why did they do that?
>>
>>131684170
I'd probally compare lower end to abbos, I'm not particularily generous in my view of them.

Poor people are trash, and weigh down the economy. They cannot contribute enough, and just get in the way for progress, because they are allways lagging after the rest of us.

>>131684181
I'm not that versed on the pedo shit.

>>131684341
You'll stagnate mentally if you stray down the path you're taking. Shut-in and no growth. There cannot be left without right, cannot be right without left.

You're like an amputee, but politically. Constantly getting mad from phantom pains from the limbs you've lost.
>>
>>131684438
You know that 14 year olds are going to be cuckier than when they're 24 year old right?

Now think about this youth camp, run by other kids. Is it going to be cucky? Yes. Are they going to be cucks the rest of their lives? No.
>>
>>131684438
"guys I swear, those commies are BASED! they want to take away your stuff, put your kids in gulags and tax everything to death BUT AT LEAST THEY DONT LIKE ISRAEL!"
>>
>>131683912

It was the same here. The Labor party was a socialist party. Right and left faction. Both manifested from the various workers unions. The Right faction was comprised of workers and union stewards. The Left the lawyers and journalists of the unions and academia. The Left faction has completely taken over, as our union heavy industries have decreased and our unions were smashed in the 90's (with the co-operation of the Left faction who at the same time increasingly turned to obtaining power via mass non-white migration and the provision of gibs to these "new Australians").

Now they campaign based solely on identity politics and gibs. Workers rights/protections are essentially in the garbage bin of history.
>>
>>131684773
Would you kindly show us where they ever suggested this?
>>
>>131684574
tell me more about those based communists xD
>>
>>131684773
desu, it's only the youth faction of AP that supports boycotting israel. Main branch has stopped that quite some time ago.

Israel in general isn't very popular here tough, in the vocal medias. Much of that vocalness comes out of muslims / appologist leftists / radical communists like Tjen Folket, which constitutes less than 0.1% of the population.
>>
>>131684317

Well, we know Brevik was a big champion of (((them))).

Our understanding of his target is shaped by our understanding of U.K. and Australian Labor, which is essentially anti-white, pro-Islam and pro-mass non-white migration. For Ameriburgs they probably equate his targets to Democrats.
>>
>>131684880
in every communist literature ever?
>>
>>131684959
Go fuck yourself. You're making retarded statements with only cursory resemblance to reality, and then refuse to actually back up anything you say.
>>
File: kkkompass.png (94KB, 850x814px) Image search: [Google]
kkkompass.png
94KB, 850x814px
>>131685139
your helicopter ride has been booked, comrade
>>
>>131668392
Why!! It's a beautiful monument.

Norway is stupid, fuck that Shit country
>>
>>131685251
tbhfamquam, you clearly an idiot.

Most socialists here are nationalists.

If you don't understand what that implies, then you're retarded.

sadly, right wing nationalists never seem to understand this, they completely exclude left in their train of thought.

National Socialism is unity, not seperation of thought.
>>
>>131685116
The AUF didn't write those, so go fuck yourself.

>>131685111
Norwegian Labour basically threw their weight behind the conservatives immigration cockblock, letting them have a 2/3rds+ majority and the ability to pass any laws they wanted to. It's not a monolithic party. It's a big tent that use the party whip to get shit done. There are cucks in there, and there are nationalists too. But they're not so childish as to fuck the country over to win elections. They do actually want to make things better, even if they disagree on methods.
>>
File: captcha_chadforsale.png (43KB, 326x282px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_chadforsale.png
43KB, 326x282px
>>131673388
>>131669295

Switch to legacy captcha

>pic related
>>
>>131684717
>Are they going to be cucks the rest of their lives?
Is there a guarantee for that?
>No
>>
>>131668392
I love how terrible the shoop is.
>>
>>131685404
It's forced socialist unity, and for that you can fuck off.
>>
>>131685558
You're right, there's none. Just like there's no guarantee that you'll not roll 666 6es from a given dice in a row. But averages and statistics are funny that way.

>>131685699
Can't you take your ancap friend and go back to fucking reddit?
>>
>>131685760
>But averages and statistics are funny that way.
I'm sure you'll be able to provide some of them to back up your claims, right?
>>
>>131685699
forced national socialism. Our top priority is ourselves. Rest of the world can burn.
>>
>>131685404
>Most socialists here are nationalists
Haha only a Norway fag would Belive this. What a shit country
>>
Drumpf
>>
>>131685999
You're unfortunate enough to be swedish, it's undertstandable you're spiteful and jealous.
>>
>>131669295
>he doesn't have a 4chan Pass
Lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>131681567
yeah sure, secure the future of white children by killing 100 white children, what could go wrong?
>>
File: cars.jpg (63KB, 387x573px) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
63KB, 387x573px
>>131686148
i just click the pictures of the cars.
>>
>>131686135
Why would we be jealous at you? We actually got a history and a industry,what does Norway have? Fucking oil and no history

Norway is the most irrelevant Scandinavian country, even worse than Denmark. Fuck Norgay
>>
>>131685517
>the virgin sellout
>the chad sale
>>
>>131686396
Least Norway will still be a country in a decade
>>
File: bobbyhill.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyhill.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>>131685517
you're the best, hamletbro
>>
>>131686160
He killed socialist kids, getting rid of source is more important than getting rid of the actual problem.
>>
>>131668392
to be fair, that would have looked awesome
>>
Fucking pussies. We Canals and dynamited many mountains and hills to make out Interstate system.
>>
>>131686396
>We actually got a history and a industry
No, and no.

Chinks bought your cars, remember? You're probally thinking of finnland.

>remained neutral during WW2

>joined EU

both of these two conditions have contributed to swedens current ailment.
>>
>>131686578
Belive me anon, Sweden will still be the same in a decade. Our economy has never been stronger, and our people has never been richer.
>>
>>131686730
>Joined eu
Being a member is still better than Norways shitty EÖS deal
>>
>>131673388
>And its been freezing up, turning grey and nothing happens when I hit next. That may be on my end though.
Holy fuck that happened to me, too. I thought my browser was acting up. Lost so many posts, finally switched to legacy now. Google has really been doing a shit job with Captcha.
>>
>>131686887
This is actually true, the sad thing is that we had a good trade deal before the EOS shit.
>>
File: 321234.jpg (84KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
321234.jpg
84KB, 800x390px
>>131676376
>>
>>131684717
kek reminds me of that famous feminist that now regrets starting the whole movement because the whole thing turned into shitfest.
Anyway better safe than sorry therefore I agree with commander Breivik.
>>
>>131686887
Not really... Main purpose of EU is to make all the members dependant of eachother by making import/export rules. Primarily on export side.

You essentially got forced out of having complete independance on food production, to completely relying on import of foods.

It's dangerous thing that'll be downfall for when EU eventually collapses. As all these leftists goverments all across europe are unwilling to cooperate, and probally will be too childish to handle negotations when EU falls.
>>
>>131685699
This is why th jew will always win, you only think about yourself.
>>
>>131682069
This. This so much. People were almost scared to talk negatively about immigration. Now, it seems like Kari and Ola hates immigration. Everyone posting their faces, real names and "send em back!"- comments on the most viewed newspaper. I like new Norway. Seems like a cozier place. We still have too many Somalians tho.
>>
>>131687329
that is our time to rise then, anon. The right may only truly rise when the nation state is on the brink of a collapse of integral functions, whether it be diplomatic relations or economic viability.
>>
File: 1498351918488.png (105KB, 1056x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498351918488.png
105KB, 1056x475px
>>131686396
Shut the fuck up Sven. Literally any country in Europe I can think of sounds way better than your cuck shed of a country. Even fucking Moldova will remain "european" longer than you since they didn't decide to commit mass suicide by flooding themselves with shitskins.
I hate you so fucking much because when you finally become somalia, the offspring of new swedes will start to flood down to us. And I live in Gdansk, right by the motherfucking sea. So I'll be the first to experience them.

Even Canada isn't as cucked as you. Even Germany isn't as cucked as you. Even Britain isn't as cucked as you.
It is Sweden that is officially the most cucked country on the planet.

I hope you get raped by a somali or some other desert nigger tonight.

>kys
>>
>>131687722
I tip my hat to you, /pol/ack brother. I wish I was born in a country as great as yours.
>>
>>131668392
If the Norwegians think that's bad then I can't wait for that great friend of the Norwegian Goyim, George Soros, to bring this to their fair land....

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mb3rNkkCAJY/maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>131686602
bingo
>>
>>131668392
>one of the largest shootings in modern history
>lets the shooter stay in a 3 star hotel
>turn the shooting site into a tourist attraction
what a country
>>
>>131669295
This.
>click square that has cars
>15+ squares have cars in them
Bring back the word captchas.
>>
>>131668392
>tfw minecraft fags run norway
>>
>>131687722
>still buttman hundreds of years later
when will poland ever recover?
>>
>>131687874
>I wish I was born in a country as great as yours.
Are you on a proxy or something? Just move to another part of the US that isn't shit.
>>
>>131687874
You shut the fuck up too. Your country is the reason why nigger culture became popular among whites.

Your fate is to become Brazil 2.0.

And I still need visa to even visit your god damn country before the inevitable. Also your beer is shit.
>>
>>131668392
oyyy
>>
>>131687695
"You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography"

Why the fuck did I get banned for that post? Did someone hire a retard as janitor again?
>>
>>131675099
>Did they change because of the attacks or was it unrelated to them?

They "changed" because they want power. Once they get power they are going to go right back to their pro-immigration self. The leader of the labour party is called the fog prince because he is able to talk without any substance, so you are just left with this fog of words that sounds good but don't really mean anything.
>>
>>131668392
This monument looks like when you fuck up mapping a landscape in source engine's hammer editor.
>>
>>131681493
>then proceeded to demand SPECIFICALLY that white ethnic norwegians should come clean toilets

Wow that's interesting
Perfectly highlights the sheer despisal thes """"people""" have for kafirs their welcoming hosts

Do you have a article or source on that?
>>
File: legacy captcha.png (120KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
legacy captcha.png
120KB, 1024x600px
>>131688489
>Bring back the word captchas.
Top of page, click settings, root around and find "use legacy captcha". Pic related.
>>
>lazily gouge a swaft of land because people died there
>>
>>131683551
>And this is the difference. Norway/Denmark/Sweden see it as rehab, USA see it as punishment ONLY.
>This is why their return to prison rate is so much higher than ours.

This is actually a false conclusion. It is true that we have a better return to prison rate than the US, but no studies have proven that its specifically because of our prison systems.

There might be a number of reasons that our return to prison rate is better than in the US.

First, because of welfare, no one will fall into true poverty that forces them into a life of repeating crime, once they get out of prison they can easily get welfare and the money they need to survive. Ex-prisoners can't do that in the US.
Secondly, in the US most convicts won't get any jobs, its an instant refusal for many American employers, while in Scandinavia there is large amounts of programs that works to get ex-prisoners into a job. So again, they are forced to repeat the same patterns to survive and get money in the US.
Third, gang activity is much bigger in the US, and once you are in a gang its extremely hard to get out.
Fourth, education is free in scandinavia, it is not in the US. An ex-prisoners in scandinavia can easily get educated, thus being able to get a job and leaving his life of crime. That is difficult to do in the US when you don't have the money to pay for an education.

So just because our return rate is better than in the US, does instantly mean that our prison system is good, in fact our prison system might not have any effect on the return rate, and its actually the external societal factors that are giving us good return rate numbers.

And if the prison is such a wonderful rehabilitation center, more years would logically provide more rehabilitation, therefore a murderer would benefit from staying in prison for a long time, while the victims of this murderer would still feel a sense of justice.

There exists no justice in Scandinavia for brutal crimes like murder and rape.
>>
>>131681493
>If you don't know what incident that is, then you're retarded.

>Specifically, the incident where some (((Syrian Reguees)) came over russian border, then proceeded to demand SPECIFICALLY that white ethnic norwegians should come clean toilets they themselves had dirtied, and refused to clean it even when offered cleaning equipment.

I have never heard about this. Source?
>>
I genuinely love scandinavian threads and especially norwegian posters
There's always lively but level-headed debates with nuances and good arguments and facts to back it up. They're the polar opposite of americans posters
Keep it up norskbros
>>
>>131690702
>>131689755
It was whenever the mass migration of people with bicycles came accross Storskog, shouldn't be hard to find articles from VG/dagbladet from those days. Might have been redacted, it was a p hush hush topic.
>>
>>131683339
If you take someones life, you should lose your life. Fuck the Scandinavian justice system.
>>
>>131684317
AP is directly responsible for almost all immigrants that live in Norway. If they are supposed to be the nationalist left, then Utoya should be a wake up call for them to pull themselves together and actually be nationalist.
>>
>>131685404
>Most socialists here are nationalists.

Did you get a bullet in the head at Utoya? Most socialists are for international solidarity, which includes massive amounts of refugees and immigrants, as well as redistribution of wealth from Norway to third world countries, and each fucking socialist party has that written down in the party program.
>>
>>131684267
Fucking ancap retard.
>>
>>131691830
desu, you don't even pay attention to local politics and wasn't even aware of the incident in north.

You're a literal retard. You obsess too much about foreign politics, and remain ignorant to politics in norway. You're projecting a state of socialists not in norway, to norwegian socialists.

Your opinion is irrelevant when it comes to norwegian politics, as you don't even pay attention to it. You spout ignorant shit that isn't embedded in reality.

Typical partisan blindness.
>>
File: 1415082579345.jpg (198KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1415082579345.jpg
198KB, 900x1200px
>>131688682
>cucking up yet another thread
When will sweden just go extinct already? Nobody likes you sven
>>
>>131692249
>Som innenrikspolitikken handler utenrikspolitikken om politiske prioriteringer. Arbeiderpartiets utenrikspolitikk skal ivareta norske interesser og bidra til internasjonal solidaritet i en tid preget av okende globalisering, raske kunnskaps- og teknologiskift samt endrede politiske rammevilkår.

>bidra til internasjonal solidaritet
>contribute to international solidarity

Straight from Labours party program.

https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjofqd0-HUAhWBBZoKHUKyDLIQFggjMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rorg.no%2Fnoop%2Ffile.php%3Fid%3D2941&usg=AFQjCNG1JahdDP_ZeqcIXJnR4icHLHUhDw
>>
>>131692249
The socialist parties hate the EU and NATO though, so they are sort of nationalist. Still, they want to abolish borders and send truckloads of money to third world countries.
>>
>>131670513
This. Bavaria was always better solo anyway.
>>
>>131686148
This. People call me a shill when I say buy a pass, but would you rather pay $20 to your favorite website or would you rather literally work for Google for free?
>>
>>131668392
why the fuck would they allow a swede have shit all to do with it anyway?
>>
File: billyell.png (215KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
billyell.png
215KB, 500x380px
>>131690917
>scandinavian threads
Check that flag again, Achmed.
>>
>>131694273
Check the flag of the majority of posters dumbshit
Way to prove my last point too mister 56%
>>
File: youontheleft.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youontheleft.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>131694605
ok kid
>>
>>131668392
pretty cool actually

i hate the reason but that perfect cut looks pretty neat
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.