[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a single innovative tech company under the EU?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54KB, 600x401px
I was looking and can't find a single tech firm that's done well and been able to compete with the powerhouses like America and Gookland

Look at America with Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, AMD, Google and Intel literally spearheading our progress in technology while us Eurocucks (Well thankfully not me for long) have been sat here content that we can trade some fruit for free across our countries and go on holiday without a passport.

And now they fine Google for being too good, what the fuck is wrong with the EU?
>>
File: 114171717172.jpg (91KB, 846x498px) Image search: [Google]
114171717172.jpg
91KB, 846x498px
>>131667363
>innovations
top kek. Innovations don't sell in the long term. What you want is to milk the fucking plebs. The time of innovations is over. Just watch the IT sector: they were fucking super innovative in the 60ies and 70ies. Incredible. So fantastic, in fact, that they're still milking and rediscovering the same old ideas you couldn't sell back then.

You have a great idea? Great, let me buy it and put it right here in to my locker, where it's safe. How do 3 shekkels sound?
>>
>>131667363
The Internet was literally created by CERN. A pan-European institute, which got a good chunk of its funding from the European Union. Maybe pick up a book sometime?
>>
>>131667363
Even if you exclude defense and medical technology providers you have companies like Nokia who would fit the mold of a US or China Tech company.
>>
>>131668879
this is the only acceptable answer. CERN is GOAT
>>
>>131668879
That isn't an innovative, profitable business. The people who've made anything off the idea are the same American and Asian companies I talked of in my OP. If anything it perfectly demonstrates how worthless the EU is for creating a competitive market.

Please kys.
>>
innovation comes here and you get your welfare and muslims
>>
>>131670732
Accurate. I'm going to move to the US if I follow through on starting my own business. Can't take this shit anymore over here. Hopefully Brexit solves this.
>>
>>131668879
No it fucking wasn't. Are you so young you don't remember or are you too dense to understand history
>>
>>131673502
He means the World Wide Web. It's easy to get those confused, but they're not the same thing.
>>
>>131673817
yes, but EU propaganda would have you believe it invented the internet. Also the EU was formed in 1993 but happily takes credit for CERNs helping to develop the WWW in 1990.
>>
>>131667363
Europe isn't good at internet tech.

Europe is good at cars, machines, chemicals, pharma, biotech, material science etc. That is why Germany is the world champion in advanced tech exports and machinery exports.
>>
Good thread. bump, to fight black dicks and flat earth shills.

There have been good innovations, skype no? A handful of others that escape me.
>>
The EU was created so there would never be any challenger to big US players.
So no wonder really.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.