[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1494298672160.jpg (318KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494298672160.jpg
318KB, 849x1200px
>Be real estate broker.
>Be black.
>Go show a house to a nice, old white lady.
>Old white guy comes out asking if I'm buying the house.
>Goes on a rant about the previous black family that lived there.
>Apparently all they did was have a van for disabled people for their disabled kids that sometimes blocked part of his driveway when they were unloading it.
>Apparently had a live-in help for their kids and man didn't like that.
>Asks if I'm going to be like those other black people.
>Inform him that I'm the broker and the old lady is the buyer.
>Man gets embarrassed and leaves.
>Old woman refuses to buy the house because the old man (who would be her neighbour) is an asshole.
>Lose out on a $9,000 commission.
>Look at old man's property:
>Trash everywhere; yard's a complete mess.
>Broken down cars in the drive way.
-
>Be me
>Have white supremacist friend
>Who's on welfare
>Who lives in a shitty apartment
>Who does nothing all day.
>Constantly asking me for money.
>Continues to say the white race is supreme and that vikings were the purest.

Honestly, /pol/, I don't even mind that white supremacists want to keep the white race pure and want a nation for themselves, but goddamn, every white supremacist I've ever met has been a hypocritical leech on society doing nothing good, not even for themselves.
Not a bait thread. I want honest conversation and good solutions to fix this degeneracy. Apparently, knowing the evil of the Jews and communism is not enough.
>>
File: 1493419075088.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493419075088.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
Bump.
Should they just be eliminated with the rest on the day of the rope?
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (177KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
177KB, 480x720px
>>131667353
the greatest threat facing the white race is whites.
they think they are automatically great when what made whites great in the oast was their univeral strive to imorove their communities. now the majority are either wiggers or middle class fat cucks. even uneducated rednecks used to be based and all about family/country. now even the richest and educated whites dont stand for that.
until that changes whites are fucked.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.