[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be better if Germany never "united"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 2000px-Deutscher_Bund.svg.png (1MB, 2000x2020px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Deutscher_Bund.svg.png
1MB, 2000x2020px
The BRD has become a country of cucks, muslims and degenerates. And the german people are not even really united because Austria exists and east german territories have been stolen by Poland. If Germany never "united" and the "Deutscher Bund" continued it would have been much greater and more traditional than the BRD because there would have been no WW1, WW2 and Merkel wouldn't it be better ?
>>
polan though... they'll never learn and will mess you up again.
BTW Prussia originally Baltic tribal land, although after 800 years of occupation (by the demands and invites of polan... better be German, than any other, also Franko- Prussian wars is "must unite all Germanic tribes" factor,
>>
>>131667125
>And the german people are not even really united
But Germans from the East have gone West, so they united in an unexpected way
>>
>>131668593
I would've though polaks hate ruskis, even with clay they given you after ww2?
which you have started against ruskis in all
>>
>>131669084
Polaks dislike Ruskis because they think Ruskis are culturally inferior and they don't want to have to deal with them. Nobody really cares about eastern territories though
>>
>>131667125
Pic rel was best "Germany".
>>
>>131669908
>Nobody really cares about eastern territories though
But you have to admit pic rel should be a thing.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1482x1097px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1482x1097px
>>131667125
>WW1 and WW2 are all because "Germany exists"
I thought Germans being that cucked was just a meme...
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (54KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
54KB, 440x250px
>>131672718
OP is a turk not german
>>
File: joachim_peiper.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
joachim_peiper.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>131673268
>OP is a turk
I hope so.

Daily reminder: Men like this existed not that long ago...

https://youtu.be/JIQWJQMb5iU
>>
>>131672012
for bydlo like you perhaps
>>
>>131673439
You're an idiot for simply giving up Lwów like that.
>>
>>131673268
Granted, I am a dumb burger, but I read posts from Italians every once in awhile that claim Italy was never meant to be united because Italians tend to identify with their city/state (or whatever the equivalent is in Europe) first and Italy second. Do you believe the same applies to Germany (ex. identifying with Saxony as opposed to Germany as a whole) or do you guys just see yourselves as "German" like most Americans do? Most Americans that I know identify with their nation first (ex. pride in being American supersedes pride in being a Hoosier) and their state second.

The German people have a long history of being a bunch of random scattered states; unification was rather recent in the scope of your history.
>>
>>131674339
and you're a bydlo for giving a fuck about eastern territories although you know nothing about the Orthodox Ruthenia world, because if you knew, you would turn your back on any of those eastern territories, and besides Polacks can't even order territories they have now, why should they get any additional
>>
>>131675790
>and besides Polacks can't even order territories they have now, why should they get any additional
Gtfo from Poland to wherever you came from scum, right now...
>>
>Polack PIDF diaspora in Sweden hiding behind Crusader flag
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
File: polska pepe.jpg (170KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
polska pepe.jpg
170KB, 550x526px
>>131676498
biedny glodny kotek, nie ma nic do jesc
>>
>>131676498
>implying we're not hiding behind geo flags through proxies
newfag
>>
>>131675146
Some identify with their state.

Most prominent: Bavarians.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.