[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The EU is a joke but i'm not laughing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: clem-on-eu-vs-uk-01.jpg (35KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
clem-on-eu-vs-uk-01.jpg
35KB, 599x282px
I want to vent and I wonder if anyone can defend this shit. The EU is a fucking joke except no-one is laughing but you morons who sit in your chairs and meme about 'Sweden, yes!' and all that shit. You people don't realise the way your nations are heading under this 'closer union' crap.

Even now they are sneaking the flag in to replace yours in every broadcast, your armies are being reformed to work under an EU department and children in schools are lied to and told without the EU the Nazis will return.

By 2030 the EU will demand full control over your economies, militaries, loyalty and heritage.. and for what? A closed economy that fucks competition and makes everyone less well off. You think your pockets are getting any fuller under the EU while the fat cats cry on about 'muh economy'?

Not 100 years ago nations chose who they could trust and went hand in hand to protect one another's right to exist as an independent state now we are forced to bow and scrape to the highest law in the land, not even in your own country but in Brussels. By simply throwing money at you they have conquered you.

And if America thinks it will enjoy a new 'superpower' that wont even cover it's 2% pledge of the NATO bill while demanding a place on the UN council and a hand in the global economy cookie jar. Guess again.

And in 10 years time, when EU sanctioned police backed by an EU sanctioned army burn your flags and force you to use worthless Euros to trade with remember the damp foggy Island just off the continent that saved your skin multiple times and was right once again.
>>
>>131662239
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.