[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the popular lies about him and his regime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Hitler 2.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 2.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
What are the popular lies about him and his regime?
>>
>>131648535
that he created the sex doll and that he was evil
>>
In my school they told us they killed anyone who wasnt blonde and blue eyed.

That and that they managed to kill 600 million jews burning them in pizza furnaces
>>
>>131648535
The he did something wrong
>>
>>131648535
My favorite one has to be the fact that he did it all because he didn't get into art school.
>>
>>131648535
>What are the popular lies about him and his regime?
That they tried to exterminate kikes.
>>
File: 9839289.png (275KB, 666x691px) Image search: [Google]
9839289.png
275KB, 666x691px
(((Adolf Hitler))) Jew
>>
>>131648535
That he was utterly insane deeply psychopathic.
Even though I despise him those depictions are factually wrong and only based in the ideological need for the perfect villain.
>>
File: HolohoaxSummarized.png (701KB, 1804x1849px) Image search: [Google]
HolohoaxSummarized.png
701KB, 1804x1849px
>>
>>131648535
That he was a pedo with one testicle
>>
>>131649174
>(((Adolf Hitler))) Jew
Ever read the "highly scientific" methodology behind that "study"? It was a total fucking joke. No real lab in the world would accept the result of the invalid practices they used. They claimed they got one DNA sample from a relative of Hitler, BY RETRIEVING IT FROM A DUMPSTER! "We found African DNA." They probably also found flies, ketchup and dog shit.
>>
>>131648535

>That he was jewish
>That he had one testicle
>That he had brown eyes (they were bright blue)
>That Nazi Germany was a Christian state.
>That Hitler supported Christianity. (Pic related) it was discouraged among the SS and wehrmacht officers were frowned upon attending church services.
>>
>>131648535

Are there any readings that shine an accurate light on Hitler, aside from Mein Kampf?
>>
He was a gay atheist with one testicle who hated anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes. Also an incestuous pedo.
>>
>>131648535
All the bullshit that uneducated naziboos write in /pol/ threads.
>>
>>131649301
Sent this to a couple semi-redpilled mates

Pray for me lads
>>
>>131648535

how would i know
i don't want to get jailed anyway
>>
>Hitler would've gassed you too
All the nazi this nazi that lies are just there to tell the people about the ULTIMATE EVIL dun-dun-duuun, but this lie is the one keeping the people away from NatSoc.
>"Hurr durr I almost started to like their views and achievements but then I remembered they would've gassed me for not being a kraut."
>>
>>131648535

He would kill anyone that wasn't blonde and blue eyed
>>
>>131651966
>>131648717
they said this to socially engineer and make feel isolated any kid who didnt have exactly these two godlike features, most of them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.