[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Globalization bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: manar-05172360014697934752.jpg (55KB, 716x556px) Image search: [Google]
manar-05172360014697934752.jpg
55KB, 716x556px
Why is Globalization bad?
>>
>>131647571

its bad because of centralization. if you only have one nation under one world government, then its only one node that can collapse the whole system.

image we have centralized world government and some ideology like new form of communism starts to emerge. So then when the idea make the society collapse. it also ends the human race
>>
>>131647571
I live in a small city. I don't need some hooknose in Algiers telling me what is good for me and the people around me.
>>
File: rothchild.jpg (84KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
rothchild.jpg
84KB, 636x960px
Globalization is bad because it is good for this guy. Planned for decades. Once the New World Order is achieved they plan a 90% genocide-keeping alive only the useful "livestock" to serve them. Got it??? Now you know why the hysteria about President trump wrecking their plan.
>>
Because it's communism with a different name. A group of (people) wants to strip you of your power and collect taxes from the entire world. They claim they should be an organization in charge of everything they claim to be a moral authority on how a society should operate and apparently you're a selfish biggot for wanting the freedom to elect your own leader that represents your own interests.
>>
>>131647571
Globalization only works if you damage your own nations prosperity in order to be a cog in a machine.

For instance Obama tried to destroy Americans coal and oil systems to make us reliant on Saudi oil and China / Indian coal. This is also why the paris agreement was REALLY made.

Trump said, how about you fucking gtfo?
>>
>>131648484
>I fill your vaccines with toxins
I'm all in favor of educating people about the Rothschild family but adding an anti-vax spin is like making sure you'll never be taken seriously
>>
>>131647571
Tries to make the rich poor & the poor rich.
Case in point: Greece
Before Eu: Bread=1Drachma
1 Day after Eu: Bread=7 Drachmas
10 years later people still protest like they did pre-euro
Now with shitskun akbars everywhere.
IT'S WORKING FUCKING GREAT
>>
>>131647571
The greater the distance between any individual and his government the less responsive that government will be.

Localised, decentralised systems are better, because actions are more likley to have consequences.

Also empires suppress unruly regions by fielding soldiers there sourced from other regions, the enforcers of the law and preferably the soldiery your government commands should be made up exclusively of people that consider you to be part of their group/nation/identity, otherwise they will be willing to crush you for the empire.
>>
>>131649812
>Tries to make the rich poor & the poor rich.
That's a pretty good deal if you're poor
Most people on Earth are poor
>>
>>131647571
>I love diversity. Also why is forcing everyone to have exactly the same laws bad?

Please fucking kill yourself right now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.