[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor jewed women!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498660356420.jpg (49KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498660356420.jpg
49KB, 480x320px
Those who were susceptible to the Jewish feminism meme failed to reproduce and are an evolutionary dead end. The Jews fucked themselves because they're literally created a master race of whites immune to Jewish tricks. Just like how antibiotics and pesticides lose their ability to kill as the targeted organisms develop resistance.
>>
>>131645968
This is why the brainwash children. Eventually your population of "immune" will be so small they can sweep them away handily, or they're to dispersed to ever accomplish anything.
>>
File: 1498330157430.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498330157430.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
>>
>>131645968
Some of us never married, because too many men were conditioned to be attracted to, "ooooh, shiny! oooooh, sex! gimmie sex!" and wound up marrying shallow, sexually promiscuous women... which of course led to divorce. Many guys complain about there being "no good women" when the truth is they're too busy chasing girls who sleep around and post multiple selfies a day to social media. tl;dr There are two sides to this coin.
>>
>>131646750
WTF world to you live in? Are you talking about Chads? Cause if so it makes sense they go for the Instagram whores, Chads don't give a fuck about 'wife material' women and if you consider yourself to be wife material than you should not give a fuck about Chad.
>>
>>131647323
Very much wife material, but I am realistic about my age and know it isn't going to happen now. I do see younger people finally waking up to the nonsense, which gives me hope, but I do still see plenty of them acting ridiculous. We need to wake more up. I think what began to turn the tide in our culture was when feminism went full autism with regard to further degrading men (didn't think it was possible, but they managed it), as well as with skewing gender identity.
>>
>>131646750

Is this what happened to you?

post saggy tits
>>
>>131648196
LOL. pol never disappoints.
>>
>>131646750
"Where do you think we are right now. Jpg

You're on a Jamaican jerked chicken recipe forum filled with lonely men espousing traditional values, and it's overwhelmingly male, and you still think a "good man" is hard to find? The ratio of "good men" too "good women" is overwhelmingly stacked in women's favor ATM, go out and grab one of those good men.

I suspect your definition of "good man" involves a guy more physically attractive than you would honestly merit. Women on dating apps consistently over value there own appearance and pursue men "out of there league" whilst giving a cold shoulder to men in the same league as them.

If none of that applies to you then it's time to take the first al redpill, go to church. Christian dating apps are filled with good men with traditional non who're chasing values.
>>
>>131648082
What is your age and when did you figure out feminism is cancer/where you a feminist at one point.
>>
>>131646750
Your mistake was falling for the meme that men want women for anything other than sex.

Literally everything a woman can do for me (cook, clean, laundry, emotional support) I can do better by myself. Plus male friends are way better at emotional support than women.

Women would literally be hunted for sport if their bodies didn't give pleasure to men.
>>
>>131648759
I was never a feminist. I just saw the world falling apart around me and many people completely blind to it. Thankfully that is starting to change. You were correct when you said church is a great way for younger people to meet hopefully well-adjusted people. They might be blind to what is going on, but at least they're trying to lead moral lifestyles, and that's the first step.
>>
>>131648082
Do you have kids?
>>131648985
T. Virgin psychopath
You've never been in a real, healthy relationship. The emotional support you can get from a woman who loves you is far superior too the mgtow bullshit loner self support.
>>
>>131649844

I prefer female GP's for this reason. Men tend to be cold and aloof, women are naturally more compassionate and caring.
>>
>>131649450
Maybe you shouldn't throw in the towel too soon on this marriage thing then. There are always a few good men to be had in most churches, regardless of age. You could probably find yourself one if you remain open to it and don't succumb to the depression and "eternal spinster" mindset.
>>
>>131650054
That's what nurses are for ya doop. You don't need compassion and care at the fucking GP.
>>
>>131645968
>Poor jewed women
Fuck em but don't forget to dump their old slut ass!!
WOOOOUU!!
>>
>>131650314
GP's do very little other than type symptoms into a computer and book you for referrals. Anyway just a personal preference.
>>
Former feminist here. I was 25 when I got rid of it. It was awful though, I had a near break down. I spent the last 7 years of my life doing everything to get into a prestigious school for a STEM major and when I got there, all of the women scientists and professors were pathetic and barely functioning in their lives. You can't have a career and a family. . . not a real career anyways. I'm so, so much happier cooking for my husband and working on my own personal projects/art instead of the weekly panic attacks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.