[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone inferior to the white man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (26KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 465x316px
Explain why all none whites are inferior remember this is pol so be politically incorrect no liberial of faggot comments
>>
>>131643123
if your so superior then why are you getting genocided without even a single bullet being fired.
>>
>>131643123
Whites like you OP aren't superior.
Real people don't fuck around races, they get rich and mind their own life.

However, people like you are scum of the Earth
>>
File: IMG_3292.gif (27KB, 764x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3292.gif
27KB, 764x461px
>>131643123
Why are your cancer rates practically nigger tier?
>>
File: IMG_3293.gif (25KB, 764x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.gif
25KB, 764x461px
>>131646760
Whitey May was we'll be niggers.
>>
File: IMG_3294.gif (27KB, 764x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3294.gif
27KB, 764x461px
>>131646828
I'd say we need to kill all whites and blacks but their shitty genes are already doing that.
>>
File: 1498637597767.jpg (63KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498637597767.jpg
63KB, 600x452px
>>131643680
You think you can survive without us? If niggers had a Brain they'd been praying for uw to breed
>>
File: IMG_3295.gif (25KB, 764x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.gif
25KB, 764x461px
>>131646953
Niggers and whites are practically cancer to the world.
>>
>>131646828
I have a feeling it might have something to do with the environment. Both Blacks and Whites have been living in the United States together so potentially the cancer rates are related to the pollution in america, where as the other groups are recent immigrants so have not been exposed as long.
>>
File: IMG_3296.png (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296.png
141KB, 750x1334px
>>131647171
B-but muh environmental factors.

http://www.wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country

Face it whitey. It's only white nations on the top of the list.
>>
wdawd
>>
>>131643123
So I am white, mostly a mut of Western European composition. I am also a biomedical scientist with a pretty strong interest in global health and global development issues at large. I have spent a great deal of time pondering and researching this topic, especially from my vantage point as a previous employee at USAID (specifically dealing with the matter of OPs pick).

I think the problem begins with understanding that there are significant historical, cultural differences between African societies and Western European societies (USA and Canada being lumped in there), and African societies with themselves. North American blacks are an entirely different discussion because they are a culture all in themselves. I can say this: if we banished most of our blacks to Africa, the Africans would likely execute most of them in due time.

You see, NA Blacks are the product of white degeneracy. African Blacks remain obstinately resistant to western institutionalized degeneracy. That is actually why they resist most other Western cultural exports--as OP is likely equating with their inferiority to the white man. It is because the West has become associated with so many twisted values (in their eyes) that they have become increasingly cynical toward Western efforts to impose cultural imperialism upon Africa.

For example, Africa overwhelmingly rejects the idea of abortion as a good thing in any context. They reject the idea of homosexuality as a good thing in any context. They overwhelmingly reject the idea of birth control and family limitation. In African culture, your children are a very strong source of honor and esteem--for the greater family, and both men and women.

Most western, degenerate constructs of "liberation" of women (abortion, sexual promiscuity, birth control, etc.) are overwhelmingly viewed in Africa for what they are: another form of slavery. They don't want the degeneracy, and they have very little tolerance for it. TBC...
>>
>>131647791
Mainly cause its only white people who get diagnosed. Jamil will sit for 20 years with a tumor and just die of aids the next day.
>>
>>131648588
Maybe it's because you have shit genes. Maybe it's because you don't have enough melanin. Stop making excuses White boy. You're cancer.
>>
File: 1497583486125.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497583486125.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>131649159
>>
>>131648408
Part 2

Yet in spite of this fact that Africa largely eschews the cultural degeneracy of Western society, the USA, Canada, and Western Europe have (and continue to) spend billions of dollars to export this cultural imperialism upon the African peoples. The very notion of Westen democratic systems is also fundamentally at odds with the African cultural legacy.

While African cultures have their fair share of intrinsic problems (every culture does), most of what you would likely ridicule them over due to their poverty, lack of development, the HIV/AIDS prevalence (which I will get back to in a second), etc. is mostly a product of Western attempts to "help" them throughout the past two centuries. Much like how white attempts at "helping" blacks in the USA (since 1900) have overwhelmingly created the sad, degenerate state of black society in the States.

If African nations were left alone and allowed to chart their own course the continent would no doubt become an economic and cultural powerhouse. The West needs to stop desperately trying to force its failed, dying societal constructs upon other nations.

As for the HIV, here's the deal: while it has been traditionally associated with gay men, in actuality the virus targets women through the vaginal tissue. In Africa, for every 1 man that has HIV, it is estimated that 4 women are infected. Why is this? Because sex has become a major currency for women in African societies. Why is that? Because of western cultural imperialism systematically attacking the sanctity of monogamy and the nuclear family (while the multiple wives are a thing in some tribes, overall it is not prevalent in Africa). It isn't coincidental that the advent of the HIV pandemic rode on the coat-tails of the sexual revolution in the West.

So in conclusion, I summarize my case: most of the "inferiority" of African society stems from Western hegemony--economic, cultural, and governmental.
>>
>>131650591
And have some real African music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAhjtx5Afw
>>
>>131643123
They're not.
>>
>>131649974
Face you have cancer genetics just like niggers.
>>
And this is worth watching to get an example of what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6nioMimCc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.