[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nihilism becoming so popular among people today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (145KB, 532x290px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
145KB, 532x290px
Why is nihilism becoming so popular among people today?
>>
>>131642297
Because (((they))) are winning. Nihilism Is a product of the Frankfurt School.
>>
>>131642464
>Nihilism Is a product of the Frankfurt School.
Your brain on /pol/
>>
People are sick of morality being used as a weapon against them.
>>
File: 1472171515645.jpg (114KB, 1309x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1472171515645.jpg
114KB, 1309x1250px
>>131642297
A few reasons.

People know something is wrong with the world but people keep attacking the wrong issues. Example is feminism. People refuse to see the real problem so it gets worse.

Another reason is a lot of people and shows are pushing nihilism to seem smart and edgy. Look and Rick and Morty and a lot of other comedy's. A lot of atheists push nihilism cause "oh god isn't real". Honestly it's starting to piss me off with all this nihilism bullshit.

Another is (((they))) are pushing it to create a void so then they can import other ideology's to fill in said void so people can have a reason to live and work to something.

Like pic related nihilism comes in hand to hand with comedy. People don't know how to cope with a lot of things right now so they turn to comedy and a lot of comedy is black comedy right now. With dying spirituality people are going to find ways to fill that void in.
>>
>>131642297
Because the jews have already won
>>
>>131642297
sort yourself out
>>
>>131642297
>random post on 3rd strike reddit

Yeah that's where everything is really going down and happening. The popular 3rd strike discussion. That's where I go to see what's going on in the mind of the youth. Like "Why Chun-Li is a bitch, by C-Royd", and "Geneijin basic setups and combos".
>>
File: Silent Scream.gif (2MB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Silent Scream.gif
2MB, 288x216px
>>131642297

Traditional values are basically dead. Nobody believes, even the ones calling themselves Christian.

There was no attempt to foster a replacement philosophy. In China you wouldn't need religion if you believed in Confucianist principles of duty and being satisfied with your place in society.

The west holds onto materialism and hedonism. These ideas lead nowhere and people find that out pretty quickly. Our ideal is making big money off doing nothing. This is why kids want to be Youtube stars or have reality TV shows. They want fame and fortune for having an Instagram account.

But most people never get that success. And the west has no values to carry those who fail to be exceptional.

Thus, nihilism takes root. If there's no afterlife, no judgement, if all humanity will die out, why does the present matter? You go through 10-20 years of school and nobody even attempts to answer this or engage in debate about it.
>>
we have lifted ourselves too far from the soil
burn the cities and return to the bronze age
>>
>>131643203
This.

I'd like to add these people don't actually believe in nihilism. They won't apply "what does it matter" to something they care about. It's just an easy way for them to reject anything they don't care about
>>
i was recently very nihilistic, im not any more tho, because i really do want to see the zionists fail, and i know they will fail.
>>
File: NihlChart.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
NihlChart.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
>>131642297
Humanity peered it's inquisitive head to high in the clouds of knowledge, and found only a black abyss staring back at them. It was inevitable I think. Sapient, human consciousness was an evolutionary miss-step, a biological paradox, similar to a deer that is born with over-sized antlers. And now there is no God to console us in the midst of our existential torment.

t. Nietzche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfoswFXa-PA
>>
>>131643744
Okay but only if we can have the Roman Republic back.
>>
nihilism is not becoming more popular, it happens that 4chan is a cesspoll of depressive teens with edgy opinions.
>>
>>131644045
Can we allow based blacks?
>>
>>131644742
As slaves
>>
Because there is no hope
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.