[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Art of reading the System

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Imagine.life.png (4MB, 1307x2151px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.life.png
4MB, 1307x2151px
>me, stupid till 2016
>saw Documentary on Netflix about Anonymous, feeling was AWESOME!
>thought on the old Anon times, where people went to the street´s and Protest
>time passes by till 2017
>in Germany a new singleapp was released, funflirt.exe, gave it a try
>realized it´s just another scamming shit
>dumb like everyone i didn´t read the EULA
>found some wierd shit, where they claim to use "legally" fake Identities,
for "raising" the fun or something like that, thought about it
>catfishing.exe
>thought fuck of placed the illegal EULA in my Profile, took 2 day´s before it was deleted
>placed again, was deleted 2 minutes after, know whats going on
>Henry Ford Senior quote.img
>Watching some comedy on netflix
>an actor said he got out of the system
>created mask, at first for fun
>what if Comedy is the legal way to hack?
>what if we create an army of Comedians to hack, like the "system" hacks us?
>with psychology.exe
>what if 4chan could rigg a election?
>Europe is fucked up, and that just was the top of the iceberg
>>
>>131639536

kek
>>
File: Staatsminister für Integration.jpg (104KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
Staatsminister für Integration.jpg
104KB, 1200x795px
>>131639536
Ich bin nicht sicher, entweder du verrückt bist, order nur behindert.
>>
>>131639536
The media doesn't care about selling product anymore… You are the product, and they are changing the recipe of the product until theres only one ingredient left,
"mental slavery"
>>
*may or may not contain nuts
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.