[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shkreli

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: shkreli.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
Shkreli is always suggesting that he provides his drugs for those who need them at little to no cost. Is there any proof this is true?
>>
>>131637285
unless patients want to come out and say they got them for free, he won't provide proof because of confidentiality
>>
>>131637285
I don't. All I heard is that he screws over insurance companies to make them pay the overly expensive drugs for the patients. Again, that's hear-say. I can't prove that. If you want proof you probably need his company's statutes and a good book keeper.
>>
>>131637285
no
>>
>>131637285
No, but that has nothing to do with why he's been charged.

He's been running a Ponzi scheme for years. The fact that he's an asshole just makes him a tempting target for prosecutors, but his price-gouging is not why he's been charged. It has nothing to do with the case.
>>
>>131640371

So why did the allegations and indictment come out after he became the most hated man in America? Admit the Obama admin was out to get him and make an example out of him, guilty or not.
>>
>>131637285
No, he just pays shills to repeat it on social media websites like 4chan/reddit.

I've never seen any proof that it's true, and based on the type of person Shkreli is (i.e. a sociopath), I see no reason why it would be true.
>>
>>131640371
>but his price-gouging is not why he's been charged.
Define "charged" please and what has he been charged with? Running a Ponzi scheme. People always went around saying Assange was charged with rape. He never was charged.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.