[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this bitch going to jail or not? Trump said she would.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So is this bitch going to jail or not?
Trump said she would.
>>
>>131635918
Patience child, the day will come.
>>
he also said he wasn't going to. which one do we believe!?!?!?!
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (90KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
90KB, 575x1024px
>>131635918

If she doesn't, there will be hell to pay.
>>
>>131635918

Lets wait for it to come...
>>
of course not, he said he was going to build a wall too. 56%ers voted in a Jewish puppet and surprise surprise they got jewed
>>
>>131635918
post evidence of even a single crime she has EVER committed EVER.

spoiler from the future: none of the replies to this post will have evidence
>>
>>131635918
She still has too many friends in high enough places at the moment. With that said, however, that number of friends is dwindling with every high-profile pedo bust and seats lost by democrats.
I suspect that she'll get hers NLT Trump's 3rd year in office, otherwise they'll strike a deal and agree to not let her run again.
Just speculation.
>>
File: Hilary for prison retard.jpg (68KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
Hilary for prison retard.jpg
68KB, 800x619px
>>131635918
Nah, she's never going to jail. Trumptards got deceived yet again because they're so retarded.
I welcome anyone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>131637212
How can I link emails to 4chin?
>>
They've got to get lynch first.
>>
If you think shes going to jail your in the same autism spectrum as r/politics assuming Trump will be impeached.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.