[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy trying to be the leftist Milo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: llag.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
llag.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
So recently I stumbled across the unfortunate shithole that is the oh-so-humbly titled Facebook page 'Love Life of an Asian Guy', the personal soapbox of justice crusader Ranier "Dingaling" Maningding, an utter twat whose average post does unfailingly does the amazing task of assembling every stereotypical post of from R9K and compresses it into a compact, food-poisoning inducing bar. This guy may only appear to be a waste of chromosomes on the surface, but dig a little deeper and you’ll see that he’s also managed to do the incredible and has alienated the actual base of readers he thinks are interested in reading whatever shit he’s vomited onto the keyboard.

Spoiler: there are none.

Whew fucking lord, where to fucking begin with this jackass. Just look at that punchable fucking face right there.

On one occasion he used a pic of Glenn from The Walking Dead as a reaction image, and had a phrase in Cantonese written on it. A Chinese guy asked why there was a Cantonese phrase written on the picture of a Korean-American actor, and he got blocked by the guy. He claimed that the single old Asian dude in Get Out was there as an example for how Asians have historically been in league with the White Man in America to repress blacks, and that the dude’s role was to show to the audience that they should feel bad for being complicit in the oppression of POC.

To be fair, Ringalingdingding has a few positive features: he writes at a level of maturity that simultaneously evokes and elevates the quality of the average Buzzfeed article and may even shrink the cancer that reading it gave you; it’s a decent tradeoff if you don’t mind the other cancer that suddenly explodes into your lower intestines the instant you do.

I’d go on but I ran out of characters and 4chan doesn't let me link to his cancer off-site..
>>
>>131635430

Link, for cancer: https://nextshark.com/author/rainiermaningding/
>>
>>131635430
>>131635507
no one cares, autistic chink
>>
File: 1498640688116.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498640688116.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>131635430
Are you denying the superiority of honorary Aryans?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nCNJ50PQ3N
>>
File: 983493.png (221KB, 474x582px) Image search: [Google]
983493.png
221KB, 474x582px
>>
>>131635564

That's autistic white boy, you fucking gook.
>>
$5 says 70% of your problem with him is that he doesn't support white-asian racemixing :^)

>e-ethnonationalism is only okay when WE do it!
>>
>>131636040
>ching chang chong
>>
>>131636102

Trust me, it gets worse. Waaaaaaay fucking worse. This guy is essentially hard proof that Asians think all Asians look alike, too.
>>
>>131635981

Hey Mr Dutch, really sorry about what happened to the Java and De Ruyter. No sarcasm, actually feel sorry. It's shit.
>>
>>131635430
>a literally who writing clickbait articles
these people are a dime a dozen, op. who gives a fuck
>>
>>131635430
>left-wing blogger
Wowwwww so unique, trendy, and cool
>>
>>131635430
The left can't have a Milo
The left can only have annoying faggots, which it's already full of.
Milo was a novelty because he was an annoying faggot on the left, and the left couldn't use their regular tricks of calling him a racist homophobe, because he had their own victim shielding.
>>
>>131637294

Fair point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.