[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In wich we laugh at dumb Americans...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498573988924.jpg (38KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498573988924.jpg
38KB, 630x630px
The political question of today is: do Americans have the cognitive capacity to handle more of 2 parties? Or are they too dumb because of fat in their brain?

Yesterday it was a shit show of American butthurt, let's do it again: >>131517723
>>
File: nemesis.png (512KB, 796x483px) Image search: [Google]
nemesis.png
512KB, 796x483px
>shitposter too scared to show what third world country he is in

lmao @ the state of ur life.
>>
Clearly that's not possible.

Burgers do not even know what a real democracy is, their electoral system perhaps it was fine for 1700, but it's hardly a functional one.
>>
>>131634791
i love being american desu
>>
>>131634791
that's my real flag, I'm European. We are the master race, you are fat fucks: the scum of Europe, all emigrants.
>>
>>131634685
I forgot about the obsession with naked Trump...The answer is no, too many of us are too obsessed with naked Trump to do literally anything.
>>
>>131635259
Bawk bawk bawk bawk

*does chicken motion with arms*
>>
>>131634685
>more of 2 parties
What's that about being dumb?
>>
>>131634685
You're not fooling anyone australia. Stop abusing the flag system and go outside, get some human contact, throw another prawn on the barbie, and stop shitposting.
>>
>>131635472
> too many of us are too obsessed with Trump to do literally anything.
Your post made me click. You show a fascist flag: don't you think that the United States are the closest thing we have to a fascist state? Are you personally happy about this?
>>
>>131635886
You are too dumb to understand, fatso. But I know that Americans are like little kids (cognitively and behaviorally), and you need a lot of patience, so I will explain to you.

If for dinner you can choose to eat a cold shit or a warm shit, then you may have some problem. With the last US federal election it was the same: you could choose between a cold shit (Clinton) or a very stinky shit (Trump). Ignoring all other voices. All the others weren't even invited to debates. Isn't that a problem at all? Of course it is, because it diminishes the quality of the democratic process.

But there is a big problem, the intelligence of the average American (you) is very very very low.

Of course in the United States there are more than 2 parties, but they just don't count. Isn’t that a problem?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.