[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1388381984001.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1388381984001.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
We were the bad guys in WW2.

Get over it.
>>
>>131634013
"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people! And for this people and for the sake of this people we will struggle and fight! and never slacken! and never tire! and never lose courage! and never despair!"

-Adolf Hitler

Never believed those lies, do not know and never will !

Veritas vos liberabit
>>
>>131634732
*now
>>
>>131634013
>He still believes in propaganda
>>
>>131634013
>War crimes of the Wehrmacht were those carried out by the German armed forces during World War II. While the SS (in particular the SS-TotenkopfverbÀnde, Einsatzgruppen and Waffen-SS) of Nazi Germany was the organization most responsible for the genocidal killing of the Holocaust...
>"""Holocaust"""

Stopped reading right there. I don't need to listen to Wikipedia kvetching about the alleged Holocaust.
>>
>Start World war
>Looses it

Kek.
>>
>>131634013
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
Oy vey!
>>
File: 1492168141401.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1492168141401.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
>>131634013
Them nazis wuz real vile stuff i tell you.
>>
>>131634969
>Create idea
>People continuously implement it "wrong"
>Take the aid of allies to defeat a failed artist

also

>Start Revolutionary War for the people
>For decades and a century later the people think you're traitors to the Tsar and hate revolutions
>>
File: tumblr_ljmh0knWuY1qbencko1_250.gif (459KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljmh0knWuY1qbencko1_250.gif
459KB, 250x150px
>>131634013
Whatever you say Polish person in Germany !
>>
Remember lads: It's only a war crime if you lose the war ;^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.