[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Jersey rabbi among those accused of welfare fraud

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

A New Jersey rabbi and his wife were among four married couples accused of misrepresenting their income to receive $1.3 million in Medicaid, food stamps and other government assistance programs, according to the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/national/new-jersey-rabbi-among-those-accused-of-welfare-fraud/752070486
>>
File: 1487807853089.jpg (88KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487807853089.jpg
88KB, 496x568px
DELET
>>
k
>>
3 more Lakewood houses raided in multi-million dollar welfare fraud investigation

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/three_more_houses_raided_in_lakewood_in_alleged_we.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured
>>
>>131632444
I heard like 6 million Jews were busted for welfare fraud
>>
File: 1469475177741s.jpg (2KB, 125x65px) Image search: [Google]
1469475177741s.jpg
2KB, 125x65px
From January 2009 to April 2014 they received $5,300 + a month! Disgusting beyond words.
>>
There are 1000's of people in these all Hasidic neighborhoods all doing the same thing. They are all fucking crooked, their children are obnoxious brats. I spent a season in Seaside Heights working on Funtown pier. The kids do whatever they want and if you tell them "NO" they spit on you. If you try to stop them in anyway from taking advantage, AKA thieving, you get 10 Rabbi's surrounding you and calling you a racist. You can't win, they all deserve to be locked up.
>>
>>131632444
GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy America Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with the American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male and female can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>131632732
Can't lock people up for their beliefs.
>>
Hasidic neighborhood in South Williamsburg is a top beneficiary of Section 8, but some question whether law is strictly followed

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-neighborhood-b-klyn-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120
>>
Lakewood scares the shit out of me. Its like a shit hole were blacks, jews and dominicans live together. Seriously its fucking gross.
>>
They do not get married in a civil ceremony only in the church. This way the wife claims to be a single mother and she and the kids get everything.
>>
>>131633010
And they don't do it under the guise of "We don't want government involvement in our religion."

They sure as hell know what they are doing.
>>
File: 1498219987641.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498219987641.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>131632828
Yeah that's why you lock them up for being kikes.
>>
File: 1498159161569.jpg (112KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498159161569.jpg
112KB, 674x1024px
>>131632444
>>
>>131632444
Start firebombing Williamsburg. You'll get rid of them and of hipsters at the same time.

Two birds, one stone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.