[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a quick rundown on the PM of Serbia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images (6).jpg (19KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
19KB, 543x271px
Can I get a quick rundown on the PM of Serbia?
>>
>>131627807
>1/8 croat
>lesbo(not the crazy feminist one,yet)
>Vucic chose her,nobody else wanted her
>rules serbia with an iron vag
>has above average serbian iq of a 93
>in contact with sweden and germany
>>
>>131627807
She gay
>>
File: Doslednost.jpg (57KB, 672x402px) Image search: [Google]
Doslednost.jpg
57KB, 672x402px
>>131627807
A completely irrelevant and pointless person. Put in place of the prime minister just so Vucic could please the EU. Has no political career whatsoever and was only chosen because
1) Will do everything Vucic says
2) WIll obey everything Vucic says
3)Will be Vucics pawn

Is she croat, albanian, muslim, gay, trans ? Who cares, we have bigger problems
>hint: It's Vucic
>>
Can someone redpill me on Vucic altogether?
>>
>>131634622

Was pretty cool in the 90's, Said he'd kill 100 Muzzo's for every Serb they killed
>>
>>131635240
But why do they hate him now?
He didn't act on his promise?
>>
>>131634622
Started from the Radical party, a far right extremist party in Serbia
During Milosevic government he was basically his right hand, at the time during the late 90s he was the minister of information making sure that the public hears only what Milosevic wants them to hear
During his time numerous assassinations of journalists happened in Yugoslavia most of them tied back to Vucic but never fully proved he ordered the murders. After Milosevic was removed from power in the 2000 Bulldozer revolution Vucic was removed too

In 2008 he forms a new party radically changing his political views from a far right to centre pro European. Starts an aggressive campaign and wins the first next elections in 2012 barely passing the ruling party

Since then he ruled Serbia the same way he did in 99, censoring media, closing newspapers for no reason, threatening journalists. His party transcended into complete apoliticalness having no constant views. He does shit to appeal to the public. Many more suspicious politicians from ideologically different parties join him

Today, in order to get a job in the national sector(70% jobs literally) you have to be SNS member and you have to provide proof you voted for Vucic. People have been hating him more and more, protests have been held numerous times but he still wins every election with a landslide. Many of the top rank party people have been connected with avoiding tax and having offshore companies numerous of times but always managed somehow to defend in the court. Vucic and his brother own several offshore companies which own almost all queries and asphalt factories in Serbia. This is important because lately Vucic has been taking big national debts to pay for constructions of the highway and some rich residental areas in Belgrade that are being build by, you guessed it, his construction companies

A demagogue a thief and a nepotist. I wish to see him hanged
>>
>>131635660
He doesn't act on any of his promises and puts shit people in charge

A few days ago he named some shmug who avoided the army during the 90s as the minister of defense. Before him the minister of the defence was some dude who didn't even finish high school nor was in the military. The minister of foreign affairs doesn't know a single foreign language, our PM is literally some nobody lesbian, and the rest of the government follows the same rules. Uneducated people put in charge of jobs they have nothing in common with. A few months ago the old parliament president, some old fuck lady who finished law school was put in charge of the "Nuclear development of Serbia" while some nuclear scientist was fired in order to make room. Almost every month new things come up about the major of our capital, some small thief that turned into a major after joining SNS. In the last 2 years he was connected with tax evasion, illegally owning a luxurious resort in Bulgaria, ordering some masked thugs with bulldozers to destroy a city square during night to free up space for some arab financed projects and many more. Even Vucic himself and his brother have been connected with illegal shit many times, but since he basically owns Law and Order in Serbia witnesses would always mysteriously refuse to testify, judges would call sick during trials and these trials would last for years without anything being proved

Oh yeah, and he rigs the election. The idea is if you got your job in the public sector in order to keep it your boss requires you to provide proof of voting for Vucic(and sometimes even providing 10 more close people who you "persuaded" into voting). My aunt had to join his party in order to keep her job and she was given a pre written ballot to put in the box and return the blank one. She had to provide mobile phones of the entire family as "secure voters" and during elections these fags called me three times on the phone to check if I voted. Faggots
>>
>>131635933
>>131637177

And people say SKYU was worse LMAO
>>
>>131637594
>SKYU
What is SKYU ?
>>
>>131637841
ESKAJUUUUU

Savez Komunista Jugoslavije
>>
>>131637962
Just say SKJ

It's practically the same shit, the only difference being was during Yugoslavia in order to get a job you had to be both qualified and be a member of KPJ. Today you just have to be a member, you don't have to be educated at all
>>
>>131638330

Hey my grandfather was not a member of SKJ and was voted the director of a textile factory and later kombinat, after the late 1960s decentralization they landed a deal with West German Adidas to produce clothes.
>>
>>131627807
Serbia is not a conservative country, or liberal. Its industry is completely dead, every state conglomerate is used strictly for robbery and half the population is employed in what's essentially humongous gubmint gibsmedat projects. Other half mostly works in hellish conditions, at least 6 days per week, for various corporate businesses. Membership in ruling party is seen as potential escape to the land of gibs. Everything here is a farce, a facade and most people are in robotic survival mode, imagine reddit shils put into overdrive, upvoting every decision admins make without thought or care, as long as they get karma (food).

As for current PM, she would be the ideal EU bueraucrat that occasionally ventures here and dangles stick and a carrot - but as she isn't she'll still build up her CV nicely with this appointment, then leave the country for a nice bank job or something.

Serbia is the proof that there indeed is such a thing as post-ideology but this is nothing new - the erosion of communist system of repression introduced an economy that persists to this day - one of wheeling and dealing and of doing tons of damage to the country, self, others for minuscule and short term monetary gains. I personally think it's genetic and cultural at the same time.
>>
>>131638685
Wait lemme change the flag

Ayy lmao
>>
>>131627807
Reminds me of the PM of Canada
>>
>>131638866
????
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.