[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POTUS Donald Trump will be present for Bastille day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 14Juillet.jpg (222KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
14Juillet.jpg
222KB, 1500x843px
https://archive.fo/CRVOa

>PARIS — They have had their differences, but when President Emmanuel Macron of France and President Trump spoke by telephone on Tuesday about the threat of a new chemical weapons attack by Syria, Mr. Macron seized the opportunity and invited Mr. Trump to Paris for Bastille Day.
>It was not immediately clear whether Mr. Trump would accept the invitation, which was also extended to his wife, Melania, according to a statement from the Élysée Palace. But the traditional military parade in Paris on this Bastille Day, July 14, will also commemorate the 100th anniversary of America’s entry into World War I to fight alongside the French, British and other Allies.

He even invited the first lady to take place during the official ceremony.
Why Macron is so nice with Donald ? He did not say a bad thing about Trump since the 1st of the presidentials unlike other europeans who talked a lot of shit, he at best profited from the Paris accord controversy to look good but not to bash him.
Does he try to flatter his pride to ease him to globalists plans ? What is his endgame ?
>>
He wants to make one "tough" statement against Trump so the media can overpraise him again
>>
>inb4 Trump gets akhbared by the eurotruck of peace
>>
the (((french))) revolution was a mistake
>>
The revolution is the reason why I still live here.
>>
Btw it's not fucking Bastille Day, get it right you anglo twats
>>
>>131624486
No he won't, if he pushes too much it will backfire on his ass.
I bet will try to push him on Assad though.
>>
>>131625376
You know that is exactly what he'll do
He'll make a joke about Trump's comment on France not being France anymore, talk about refugees and the Paris accord

Then the media will go on a frenzy praising him as the Jupiterian Saviour that Walks on Water while Trump is raping his ass in backstage
>>
>>131624323
Macron's fucking weird anyway. Clearly a globalist stooge, yet also on record stating the revolution and loss of the monarchy fucked France over to the point she's never recovered properly.
>>
File: i wonder.jpg (112KB, 1429x1455px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder.jpg
112KB, 1429x1455px
>June 21: France's Macron says sees no legitimate successor to Syria's Assad
>June 27: Syria chemical attack may be being prepared, US warns
>June 27: Trump, Macron discuss need to collaborate in event of Syria chemical weapons attack

Jeez, I fucking wonder...
>>
>>131624486
I've been reading (((media))) articles about Micron since 2014 at least praising him and pushing him as next big thing, he was in the 2014 Bilderberg meeting (Deep NATO) and worked for the Rothschild so he could have powerful networks/connections.

He is the most obvious Globohomo creation that was ever seen
>>
File: 1342267221963.jpg (653KB, 1574x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1342267221963.jpg
653KB, 1574x1038px
>>131624323

Is good. France is good people. Terrible voters, but good people. The real French I mean, not the new Sand-lander imports.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.