[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They want to hurt Poland AGAIN!!1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: trump and the duda.jpg (106KB, 1080x462px) Image search: [Google]
trump and the duda.jpg
106KB, 1080x462px
Something is up, EU is afraid of Trump's relationship w Poland ahead of his trip. Here are 3 recent incidents...

1. BBC declared that the man who drove into the Muslims near mosque was Polish, fake news

2. Next day, MSM declared the mother of the man who drove a burning car into French police to be Polish, that was fake news

3. These last few days, Germany sent out a group of Muslim teens to Poland for research into the Holocaust and Jewish history, the teens are now saying they were harassed and spit on - but no cameras or witnesses can confirm this.

People in Poland will welcome Trump eagerly, but EU is clearly working to make this a negative story.

Thoughts?
>>
Is Trump expected to tell you to leave the EU, allow US investment instead and fuck muslims?
>>
>poland sucking off USA
Of course.
>>
Obvious pattern to make poland look bad . Soon sanctions will come . Hungary will veto , but desu poland, hungary and slovakia should just leave
>>
The kikes have pretty much already sounded the death Nell for your country but if Trump gets your government to listen to him and we become new best friends that will all be for not and we will manage to keep you to your old ways instead of the kike westerndom that has taken hold of europe
A powerful and united Poland is bad for Russia and even worse for the EU since you could easily give then the finger if we become closer wnd start supplying you with resources you need to snub Europe
>>
File: EUSSR.png (395KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
EUSSR.png
395KB, 512x512px
>>131616657
>>
>>131616411
He's going to back the Three Seas Initiative (basically Intermarium), and that isn't in the interest of the EU. It could accelerate its inevitable collapse

The EU is also butthurt because we like the US more than them
>>
>>131616636

Fucking this, we won't allow based Poland to fall to Islamic invasion.
>>
>>131616253

FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE. WE DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANY FUCKING DIRTY LAZY-AS-FUCK BELLIGERENT SANCTIMONIOUS MUDSLIMES.

FUCK OFF.

GEORGE SOROS, MERKEL, MACRON, SADIQ KAHN, AND JUNCKER NEED THEIR FUCKING THROATS SLIT.
>>
>>131616253
Pooland hurts itself, it doesn't need anyone to do that for them.
>>
Why don't you make alliance with UK
>>
File: 1445689142196.png (439KB, 482x590px) Image search: [Google]
1445689142196.png
439KB, 482x590px
>>131616636
>but if Trump gets your government to listen to him and we become new best friends
Wtf, that's what we've always wanted, you just never listened to us before

He doesn't need to convince us, we've been like PLS NOTICE US SENPAI since the fugging war in Iraq
>>
>>131617112
Whoa, my fingers do that too. Never seen that on anyone here.
>>
>>131616253
Beside that polacks aren't subhumans, muslims just have to make themselves the poor victims 24/7
>>
>>131617112
Being friends with America after Nixon would have been bad for you desu
Busy got cuckd by the iraq war and Congress so you still would have been fucked
Waiting for Trump was the right decision, even if it is the last fucking minuet
I think Trump likes Poland, how is your relationship with Slovenia? If it's good then we will definitely in2becoming partners since his wife would definitely tell him he should go for it
>>
>>131617358
Pretty good, Slovenia is one of the 12 countries taking part in the Initiative
>>
>>131616253

>1. BBC declared that the man who drove into the Muslims near mosque was Polish, fake news

The guy who originally owned (rented?) the truck was polish. It was determined by his own brother. You can't exactly blame anyone for going with occam's razor here. it stands to reason to assume that the fella who rented the car may be involved in the attack.
I think the guy was murdered, or something, and the only thing you SHOULD be outraged at is the fact that once *that* became known, the media suddenly started to ignore it.

>2. Next day, MSM declared the mother of the man who drove a burning car into French police to be Polish, that was fake news
No idea where the fuck you heard that.

>3. These last few days, Germany sent out a group of Muslim teens to Poland for research into the Holocaust and Jewish history, the teens are now saying they were harassed and spit on - but no cameras or witnesses can confirm this.

"Germany" as in German govt or some German institute/school? Makes quite a difference.

Dude, just fuck off with this reactionary bullshit. If you can't even see the problems of your own government (and the obvious response from the EU due to agreed upon laws) then you have much bigger problems.
Hell, there are millions in poland who completely unironically believe that the christian faith is under attack in Poland. A country where the majority, some 80%, are christian.
>>
I mean their obviously trying to give Poland a shit rep for not towing the line. I mean at this point every left media outlet is just running it for the propaganda as it is.
>>
>>131617720
>there are millions in poland who completely unironically believe that the christian faith is under attack in Poland. A country where the majority, some 80%, are christian
ok? and?

>A country where the majority, some 80%, are christian
was this suppose to be relevant to your point because it is not.
2/10 you made me reply but you literally had no argument. do better next time.
>>
>>131618034
nigga, Poland is as likely to suddenly become non-christian as Germany is to become suddenly muslim.
It's hyperbole, nothing more.

Try to be rational every now and then.
>>
>>131616764
Initiative?
>>
>>131616253
Fuck the Eu and all of the eu shills in the news. Leave Poland alone!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>131618136
Well when your government run consensus doesn't count refugees as citizens I guess you can say shit like that.
>>
>>131618428
Except they do. Like just about every quarter. Since 1960.
You too can fuck off with this bullshit.
>>
>>131617358
2bh we are trying to make USenpai notice us since... I'm not sure, but for quite some time. Probably because it's beneficial to US to make Polan stronk, but not detrimental (we're sandwiched between Germoney and Russia and keeping them in check is a good idea). We probably also like US because it's far enough not to bicker. If Trump begins, and later president doesn't cancel, some kind of cooperation we'll depend on EU less and less. Additionally aren't there talks about second silk road thingy? Don't ask me why, but I think we like China.
We don't think about Slovenia much but there's no reason to think bad of it and it's partaking in Three Seas initiative, so we probably will like them.
>>
>>131616253
who the fuck is poland and why should I care about this guy with a gay ass name?
>>
>>131618136
>Poland is as likely to suddenly become non-christian
Irrelevant. You seem to think that because poland has a christian majority its christianity can not be under attack? You could say it is not particularly threatened at this time but saying no one is attacking it because it is a majority is using very poor language. Im giving you an extra -1 for fruther muddling your already incoherent argument. You are at 1/10 now.

instead of shifting the goalposts trying to make your non argument into an argument. Why not just come out with a totaly unrelated argument instead? you would do better.
>>
File: thicc italian.png (631KB, 351x727px) Image search: [Google]
thicc italian.png
631KB, 351x727px
Things i want to see happen by 2020:

> austria joins v4

> trump becomes friends with poland

> murica defeats isis, sets up safety zones in the middle east thus stopping rapefuges from pouring into europe.

> the european union along with germany gets blown the fuck up and that part of europe gets divided among the burgers, the polish, and the hungarians
>>
>>131619820
What will actually happen: the zone between Poland and Croatia and all the countries in between will become an American colony even more than it currently is, and will be used for army bases for stuff against Russia, Turkey, etc. basically as a buffer zone

That's it. Nothing good will happen to anyone involved.
>>
>>131619820
>trump becomes friends with poland
Aren't we already there? Does Trump like Poland? So far there was even a petition for Trump to visit Poland first (it worked) and we in general try to spite EU at large.
Austria probably won't join Visegrad group, but they did join Three Seas Initiative. Also... EU won't stop taking "refugees" because all you need is a boat in Libya and enough energy to swim 100km and get "rescued".
>>
>>131619820
So fucking black
>>
>>131620192
I voted for trump and i have never heard him say anything about poland, however i know trump really doesn't like what germany is doing by accepting all the refugees and i know trump thinks the e.u is not that good. I am not even sure what trumps and polish leaders have talked about, but trump is very nationalistic and the leaders of poland are very nationalistic so i'm going to go ahead and assume poland will be a good ally of ours but i dont know if we are going to trad with poland or anything serious. It would be nice if we formed a military alliance with poland and destroyed the european union, but idk if that would ever happen. maybe(hopefully) the european union attacks poland over some shit and that triggeres some alliance with us.
btw i know that a whole bunch of burgers also support poland, we see poland as a country that doesnt give a fuck about the european union and that gives us huge nationalistic erections
>>
>>131620606
maybe she is just southern italian
>>
>>131617073
>>131617073

Yet you seem awfully obsessed with them for some reason.
>>
>>131620739
The most beneficial thing US can do is get us some really good deals - if EU needs Poland, but Poland doesn't need EU, who will win?
In the meantime we can be a torn in EU's side - IIRC there's NO law that forces us to take immigrants and... if they want to sanction us, they'd need to agree all - and western european countries have anti-EU movements on the rise and within EU whole V4 is likely to support itself on this matter.
>>
>>131616497
>german sucking off Brussel
Of course.
>>
>>131620840
You really think it's white for me?
>>
>>131620987
Yes i am hoping we can trad with poland and help other ways also, anything that makes the european union unecessary for poland and i am aware that the e.u can't cut gibs anytime they want and that technically poland doesn't have to take the refuges or any immigrants, this seriously puts the european union at a disadvantage. I have a feeling that the v4 will be what the european union should have been, something that puts european countries first before all other shit no matter what.
>>
>>131621123
I just posted that image because she has a nice ass and i don't care if you think italians aren't white, however she is still european and just as caucasian as any pole. i'm not here to argue about race tho
>>
>>131620739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV29MuEm3xo

Speech before the elections tho
>>
>>131617720
Stupid fucking refugees welcone kraut, Christian values are under attack in every country of the world. Some cultural marxist faggot made a "play" where they decimate the cross and gave a fellation to statue of the pope. ONR was ready to kill those fags.
>>
>>131621849
well holy shit.
>>
>>131620739
Nigger what? Poland has always been a ally of america , we even helped you in your revolution and where one of the first settlers of Jamestown.
>>
>>131622222
ok well this is all good news. perhaps the things i want to see happen before 2020 will come true.
>>
>>131616253
I'm afraid you are going to have to live with this kind of misunderstandings.
Normies can not tell the difference between a Polack and a /pol/ack. And let's face it, both /pol and Poland is to blame for the confusion
>>
Why dont you leave?
>>
>>131621994
>>
File: IMG_3851.png (222KB, 370x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.png
222KB, 370x496px
>>131622222
Dem twos
>>
>>131618136
>nigga, Poland is as likely to suddenly become non-christian as Germany is to become suddenly muslim.

USA used to be 90% white in 1965, it's better to stay vigiliant.
>>
>>131621845
Maybe you're right
>>
>>131616253
why are polish people so racist? how can we teach them to be tolerant of other cultures?
>>
>>131623362
We are not racist, you are racist
>>
I want that Poland makes a deal with Trump that the US military wont let germanys little eu army happen.
>>
>>131623413
im glad to hear it, refugees will be delivered promptly
>>
>>131622922
Oh fuck no, take care about your libs for yourselves fat, lazy burgers, we are under siege already.
>>
File: not the poland.jpg (384KB, 604x1224px) Image search: [Google]
not the poland.jpg
384KB, 604x1224px
>>131623362
Nah, they just really don't like mudskins
>>
>>131616253
>1. BBC declared that the man who drove into the Muslims near mosque was Polish, fake news
>2. Next day, MSM declared the mother of the man who drove a burning car into French police to be Polish, that was fake news
What are the real stories please ?
>>
>>131616253
>BBC
>EU
Op doesn't keep up with current events.
>>
>>131616253
The Moloch worshippers are mad you guys made jesus king of poland.
>>
>>131616253

Can you source those points please?
>>
BBC has a clear agenda towards Poland, and it's an agenda correlating with EU one

https://youtu.be/jtRbwWRZhhs
>>
>>131623570
lol what does some shitskin mudslime know about dogs?
>>
>>131616253
because poland doesnt have any islamic attacks so they want to say ``SEE YOURE JUST AS BAD AS THE SLIMES
>>
File: poland bros 4evar 1.jpg (233KB, 400x1560px) Image search: [Google]
poland bros 4evar 1.jpg
233KB, 400x1560px
>>131616253

The EU, the global headquarters of the international left, are very nervous about Poland continuing to show Europe common sense and resistance to multicultural subversion. Poland is part of East Europe, where common sense still reigns and Jewish media tricks are still thwarted. Poland shows strong nationalism.

The idea that Trump will grow closer to East Europe and Russia terrifies the EU. Poland has made a lot of recent international headlines by standing up for itself. The EU doesn't like it.
>>
>>131618136
>nigga, Poland is as likely to suddenly become non-christian as Germany is to become suddenly muslim.
so... within the next couple generations?
>>
>>131616497
I'd rather suck off US then Eurasian Khalifate's dick. Get lost kraut
>>
>>131621845
She looks fine anon, even googled her.
>>
>>131622222
>>131622395
This anon is right. Just google surname 'Kościuszko'. He's polish national hero who has also fought in US wars. He even got some lands for his duty there but he decided to return to fight for independendent Commonwealth.
>>
>>131616253
They are really asshurt over anglos i never realised how petty the western European nations were.
>>
File: 1496701043121.jpg (71KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1496701043121.jpg
71KB, 800x533px
>>131616253

You are saying the media tried to make Polish people agents of ISIS?
>>
Good to have Trump on board, this is probably a signal to the unelected rogue regime in Bruxelles. Merkel on suicide watch.
>>
>>131619959
Yep, in the current state polish gov is still slavishly devoted to the US.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.