[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: Female Jockey and Australian Feminist icon tests positive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jockey_cheating_fraud.png (2MB, 1790x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Jockey_cheating_fraud.png
2MB, 1790x1340px
Melbourne Cup winner and Australian feminist icon fails a drug test, returning a positive sample for appetite suppressants after a urine test today.
The absoute level of feminist apologists is unbelievable...

'It's clearly the male dominated horse racing hierarchy that's to blame', 'She didn't do nothing it's the horse that's the one racing afterall'.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/turf-thoroughbreds/michelle-payne-tests-positive-to-appetite-suppressant/news-story/42f7608cecc9669f2af346d43bcd04e6
>>
The equivalent of a Jockey taking appetite suppressants or substances to lower their bodyweight is like a Olympic Weightlifter taking steroids.
Horse racing is all about Power/Weight.
>>
>a feminis-
>OMG
>S
>O
>M
>E
>THING
>H
>A
>A
>
>A
A
>B
>BBIBIBIBBIBIGNG
>MUST
>FIND
>\POL\
>NOW!!_!_!_!!!!!!
>>
Does it even matter if the jockey takes drugs? It the horse doing all the work?
>>
>>131615742
>It the horse
Isn't the horse*
>>
>>131615394
>BREAKING

This isnt >>>/news/ pal Fuck off Its not relevant to the board
>>
>>131615394
what is a appetite suppressant going to do for a jockey? I´m quite profane in the steroid field, so please explain desu.
>>
>>131615742
If the rider is lighter, horse can move faster for longer periods of time. Less weight = less physical stress.
>>
>>131615742
I don't see the big deal. They all eat laxatives and throw up before the races.
>>
>>131616129
Rules are rules, if it was a male jockey nobody would blink at laying down a sentence. But watch the Australian media play to feminism and blame men for dominating horse racing. She broke the rules.
>>
>>131616001
Makes it so that she can become a skelly so her horse can run faster with her on it
>>
Why aren't more women dominating sports like horse racing and chess?
>>
Hearing her fucking speech over abc over and over after the cup really annoyed me.

It sounded like her vagina won the race rather then her or the horse.
>>
>>131615833
Why is this thread still here?
>>
Australia is a country full of cheats and morally bankrupt people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.