[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Jews even exist...? I've literally never met one in my life...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0157.jpg (160KB, 1439x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
160KB, 1439x1148px
Do Jews even exist...? I've literally never met one in my life...
>>
>>131615177
>do Jews' oven exist?
FTFY
>>
>his dad never brought him to a jewish neighborhood to show him how modestly they were living

Do you even get indoctrinated ?
>>
>>131615177
does trump exist?
>>
I live near Houston, but not actually in it. I've not met one that I can remember, though I'm positive they are here.

But they are more evident in some areas than ever. Pay a visit to Jew York.
>>
>>131615177
Yes they do sage.
>>
>>131615361
>how modestly
What? I live on the north east of America, we are suppose to have a high population of them but I've never met one. I've probably never even seen one in real life either
>>
>>131615461
have you ever gone inside the bank?
>>
>>131615177
I've met a lot, mostly pretty great folks who obviousy don't talk IRL about the retarded kind of shit /pol/ talks about
>>
Speaking of which of which i've been putting a lot of thought into starting my own flat-earth like conspiracy in which black don't exist knowing it will eventually catch on in places like lithuanian and nebraska
>>
>>131615477

They have neighborhoods where they group together, usually with some kosher foodmarket near. They're not poor but they have a certain modesty and are very respectful.

IMO, this is like the lowest level of the pyramid, they exist just so that people think all jews are like this. I don't think they're the problematic and criminal ones. In fact they might live a life with less sins than most.
>>
>>131615177
>Do Jews even exist...? I've literally never met one in my life...

I'll bet 100 shekels that you have. I met this girl in college and one day she asked me where I/my family were from and after I told her she said 'I'm Israeli' and suddenly the bump on her nose and the perma tan became a lot more noticeable.
>>
>>131615177
I've met bunch of them and they have all been obnoxious rude, greedy and thieves.
>>
>>131615177
There was a Jewish student in the school I used to teach in. She was a real shit person, not dumb, but refused to study, so when I tried to give her a failing grade, I got a call from the principal threatening me to pass her or else I'd get fired.
>>
File: 1456309795211.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456309795211.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>131615259
Canada, no!
>>
>>131616555
Not Canada, just a burger who likes pirates
>>
>>131615177
That's the same thing about satan. Does he exist? Do you think he's real?
>>
>>131615177
They don't exist they're all holograms out here to cause chaos across the Middle East and the west
>>
File: borat_from_khazaria.jpg (382KB, 1086x502px) Image search: [Google]
borat_from_khazaria.jpg
382KB, 1086x502px
>>131615177
>Do Jews even exist...?

Maybe not.
Judaism could be just Scientology/Freemasons for Borat Khazarians.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.