[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3423.jpg (124KB, 1242x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3423.jpg
124KB, 1242x848px
>on her second husband
>has a kid with previous guy
>militery wife collecting all the tax benefits and fee housing
>this is how she celebrates her anniversary publically

Is there any hope for modern women are all they just trash?
>>
>>131613423

call her a slut
>>
>>131613542
This, always get them pissed. Just say that, don't even bother capitalizing
>>
>>131613423
Trashy women existed before the internets too, donut.
>>
>>131613542
>>131613709
But then I wouldn't be able to keep track of her insanity.

We used to be close friends. She was after my dick when she was with husband No.1, and I was married to my wife... classy dame.

Best part of monitoring her is that HER OWN GRANDMOTHER calls out her shit regularly!!

One time she was crying about paying tax, and her Grandmother posted about her living on tax money from her husbands wage AND getting free housing!! That old lady is legit!
>>
File: IMG_3407.png (486KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.png
486KB, 540x735px
Bump because I can't sleep
>>
>>131614119
Her husband entered into contract with the US government. They offered to pay for services rendered. They are not living off of tax dollars. They are being paid by an institution in which democratically elected have complete over sight of. This is what the average voter declared to be in their best interest.

It's shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>131613833
Yes, if they didn't advertise it or take pride in it. Now that kind of shit is encouraged.

>>131614601
>t. Welfare queen

Nah, anyone in the militery is a deadbeat who couldn't find a real job, so they signed up for years of free tax money for doing fuck all in a role they accept litrally ANYONE to do.

You didn't get suckered into thinking they're somehow working for their welfare did you??
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (60KB, 719x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
60KB, 719x717px
Last bump
>>
>>131614822
You can fight this by not paying taxes
>>
>>131616041
Left that shithole island years ago, so at least I'm not paying for her degenerate lifestyle or her cuck husbands.
>>
File: IMG_3412.jpg (91KB, 550x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
91KB, 550x327px
>>131614601
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.