[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
The state of affairs of all civil matters, whether political or societal, is due to the loss of the divine masculine. Take for instance the degeneration of women. The moment you start to put the blame all on their part, that is the instant that you throw away your position as the divine masculine. You retain order through resilience, strength, and independence. Fear, lack of responsibility are the cancers of modern man. For it is when we fall into these vices men desire degenerate behavior to accommodate their own inadequacies. This impacts society because behavior falls under the same law of supply and demand. The more demand, the more suppliers will go out of their way to satisfy that order for their own benefit. Degenerate women are only born from the lack of exposure to real men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHkto6HSaNo
>>
>>131613358

Who could possibly disagree with any of that?
>>
>>131613358
So basically women are parasites who either need strong dominating men or the kikes to think for them. Part of the reason the masculine tide is turning against them is because women have finally been granted rights but, still subconsciously desire to be controlled and are willing to tear down society if we don't all while screaming they are doing this because we actually are controlling them

Mfw kebabniggers had it right all along
>>
>>131613815
No. Being too strong handed, in the case of Islam, can actually be viewed as overcompensating. Think of it like having a truck. Too small and it's barely a truck. Too big to where you can barely drive it on the road, then you must be trying to compensate for something if you think there is any benefit to that. Gotta find the eternal balance where true confidence lies.
>>
>>131615249
I don't actually believe that last part i said as i am not a fan of the religion of peace but, they make an intresting case. If women are so cognitively distorted that they can only be under control or have the delusion of being under control while fighting invisible enemies then why not keep them under control? This is the argument many muslims will make and not one i agree with too much but, how will you refute it when the time comes?
>>
>>131615985
Also they will claim that this is better for a woman's mental well being while citing the degeneracy of the west
>>
>>131615985
>then why not keep them under control?
that right there is the problem I'm trying to say. A true man does not need to force their will upon a woman if he is representing the best image of himself that he can possibly be. The fact that they wander is because, whether you realize it or not, man has wandered or showed his inferiority in some way. The evidence is shown by there being a "need" to control them. The truth is that if you were the best individual, along with other group of men, you wouldnt mind letting that one degenerate wither. If others choose to follow then so be it. The divine masculine is confident with no matter situation. The law of nature and order between the sexes will still previel even if there are deviations. But if one tries to deviate, trying to make up by your own ineptness through begging or straight up controlling, only reaffirms their reasoning for leaving a weak partner. They can't do damage if the men don't play their game
>>
File: 1497316629449.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497316629449.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>131616159
Islam is much much more degenerate than the west and it has a history of being so. Boy rape was and is fucking much much more common than in the west and you can't get more degenerate than that.
>>
File: conan-on-throne.jpg (51KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
conan-on-throne.jpg
51KB, 500x540px
>>131613358
Good point about the sacred masculine. There is a lot of power in embracing archetypes to help you create your own narrative and sense of self. I have only heard 2 podcasts from Peterson but I quite like him.

I recommend you read Joseph Campbell (Hero of 1000 faces) and some of Jung's stuff - I've used it to help me be the hero in my own story.
>>
>>131617115
Just got a book of man and his symbols. I am hoping to move onto joseph campbell and julius evolus eventually.
>>
>>131617328
None of them will have a silver bullet but they will add to your psychological toolkit over life - stories are important and we need to be men and strong hero men at that - the sleeper must awaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7WkB4mDEgE

After listening to Peterson I started reading the gulag archipelago - fucking the best ever - it makes it hard to sleep at night though.
>>
>>131613358
bump for those interested in self improvement
>>
I got bored of the Peterson meme.
>>
File: 1489977286474.png (68KB, 497x314px) Image search: [Google]
1489977286474.png
68KB, 497x314px
>>131619167
too much work ahy?
>>
>>131619279
He's a cuck who doesn't name the Jew or utter a word about White genocide, typical Canadian
>>
>>131619818
>I only listen to people who share 100% of my opinions
Retarded mentality.

My only problem with Peterson is that his speeches / lectures lack structure. What he's saying is interesting though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.