[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest gym in my area is womens only.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: wv0CSc8PDWFSnJHS_fs.jpg (47KB, 499x298px) Image search: [Google]
wv0CSc8PDWFSnJHS_fs.jpg
47KB, 499x298px
Whats stopping me identifying as a woman and taking advantage of this bargain
>>
They can't deny your rights, of gender fluidity. That would be a hate crime.
>>
>>131613236
Your own laziness I suppose.
I'm surprised feminism hasn't closed them down as we all know feminism is equality for both sexes.
>>
You honestly should. If you want to go the whole 9 yards then wear a sports bra and booty shorts when you go to there to work out.
>>
>>131613236
If you can get a decent workout with 1kg nylon dumbbells and a beach ball you probably belong in a woman's gym.
>>
>>131613236
>what's stopping me
nothing.

be sure to get access to the locker rooms, if they have any. if they refuse to allow it, shame them on social media, make a hashtag, call them intolerant hateful bigots, etc
>>
>>131613236
Your dignity and self-respect, if they ever existed.
>>
>>131613236
its cheap because the gym is shit.
It will be 95% treadmills and ellipticals and a couple of sets of freeweights weighing no more than 10lbs.
>>
>>131613236
Identify yourself as a lesbian woman and get all that free yoga puss.
>>
>>131613236
I told a lesbian that I identify as a woman but that bigot wouldn't suck on my lady dick.
>>
>>131613236
Curves is a club and are well within their rights to refuse membership to men, as it's a female only club.
>>
Get some Wendy's cheese burgers and fries with the coke. Park in strip mall next to laundromat waiting for clothes to dry.

Break out burgers with the Ex and start chowing down. Blinds in the business in front of us goes down...

Read sign... Curves.... Damn, my bad...

Go back to enjoying the chow with a slight chuckle. Damn good burgers that day.
>>
File: IMG_2214.jpg (24KB, 440x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
24KB, 440x335px
>>131613236

>claim to identify as a woman
>get allowed in
>if not, claim discrimination
>proceed with lawsuit, including monetary compensation for stress
>??????
>profit

It's a win/win situation
>>
Your family are really going to love being this diversified seeing you clomped together like a cheap trap on the front page of your local news.

Your Father won't for a moment think of killing you. Your Mother won't think you're a little faggot.

So go for it op I say it's a win-win
>>
Because they don't even have dumbbells over 40lbs which is why it's cheaper to operate.
>>
>>131617765
>im a lesbian youre a lesbian so im entitled to have you suck my ladydick!
>yfw shes not sucking your dick cause of all your dickcheese
Retarded deusvulter logic
>>
>>131614563
Especially if you got chest hair and even a little bit of muscle, that would be hilarious
>>
>>131620242
>yfw shes not sucking your dick cause of all your dickcheese
fucking bigot
>>
Can you have a male only gym?
>>
>>131613236
Do it. Wear a tight midriff top and cheap yoga pants that show off your feminine benis.
>>
If a place marked girls only, there's a chance the collective vag radiation will make you turn into a girl.
>>
1)sue your way in
2)enjoy your 2 kg dumbbels
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.