[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-celebs turning into high school drama queens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

The emerging alt-right/alt-lite drama is unironically high school drama-tier bullshit.

Not joking. Take a minute and scan through the tweets and video responses between Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, and Cernovich.

>alt-right and alt-lite hold rallies at the same time
>similar to competing high school parties
>both argue about who had the most people show up to their rallies
>go home and roast each other on twitter
>make response YouTube videos to each other arguing about who is the most popular right-wing faction
>the entire right-wing political landscape quickly takes sides on the matter

This is only the beginning of it. If you look into it, it is even more cringey than you could have imagined. None of them are going to win and become the "established new-right" at this point because they are acting like massive faggots and pretending their gay little embarrassing rallies in town squares.

Should /pol/ just move away from e-celeb faggots and "public figures" all together?
>>
>Should /pol/ just move away from e-celeb faggots and "public figures" all together?

E-celeb threads should be deleted on sight, and their creators should be permabanned. Can't even stand looking at /pol/'s catalog much anymore. So much e-celeb worship and beta orbiters shouting "D&C!" whenever you mention it. This board has become cancer.
>>
File: 3_big.jpg (183KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3_big.jpg
183KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>131611380
celebrity, e-celeb, youtuber, hollywood, instagram, facebook, television... if you are achieve fame by seeking fame you are objectively degenerate; you are a materialistic and physically attached being seeking acknowledgement from your peers as a form of validation, which is a shallow and sinful pursuit. If you unintentionally achieve fame because your ideas are popular (Rand, Christ, Peterson, Arjuna, Weaver, etc) that is different.
Pursuits of flesh and society serve no purpose other than to superficially satisfy the ego.
>>
>>131611617
I am watching Richard Spencer's response video to the alt-lite/alt-right drama, and I just finished watching the Lauren Southern/Styx video discussing the drama.

These people (not really styx, he is actually intelligent) are seriously behaving like they are in a high school environment. They are all trying to narrate what happened and who's party was the most popular.

Massive faggots. I cannot believe how far their heads are shoved up their own asses. How are they even proud of their gay little rallies? They are completely embarrassing to watch.

How is the right-wing movement going to move forward when we have these complete ass clowns representing us in the public? This is a fucking joke
>>
>>131611656
Stretch marks on saggy tits. Yeah that's attractive (it isn't).
>>
I only care about having people beat up antifa. More content please.
>>
>>131611870
>her tits grew so rapidly when she hit puberty that there is actually stretch marks
>implying this isn't extremely hot
>>
>>131611761
We need real life propagandists doing the footwork to make right-wing movements grow.

But these fags are going nowhere fast. Alex Jones is the only one with a media company and a large following out of all of them
>>
>>131612423
Propagandists are always egocentric.
>>
Better off sticking with styx since he warned this was going to happened.
>>
Agreed. They argue and bicker and their little dramas are fucking annoying. The only YouTubers I like are the ones who don't get involved in drama/gossip and are just attempting to inform people of the absolute (((truth))).
>>
>>131611870
Nothing screams underage b& like complaining about saggy tits.
If your dumb ass gets to the age of 40, and you've somehow found yourself a wife, nothing will make your dick more diamonds than looking at your wife's saggy bags flop around as she bends over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.