[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to redpill my parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Asked them why they don't like Trump and they replied, "he tweets too much"
>>
File: 1453688410988.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1453688410988.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
>>131609725
Tell them their reasons are extremely petty and not based on his policies and the fact that whatever he does will probably not affect you or your family.
>>
File: 1464243113955.jpg (65KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1464243113955.jpg
65KB, 600x660px
maybe they just don't care that much about a different country's president?
>>
>>131609725
walk into their house while riding an emu
>>
>>131609725
>"he tweets too much"
There's an underlying reason why they don't like him, so they chose to give that low-quality answer to you to hide it. I don't know your parents, so I don't know what the real reason could be.
If you could some how dig it up, deduce it through conversation and clues they give you, you would have a much better chance of enlightening them. It's most likely a primal reason. Do they fear him? Do they feel threatened by him? Find out. Remember, they're not going to tell you directly...
>>
>>131609725
>my parents take issue with how the president of the united states conducts himself
Yes, and?
>>
So glad I don't have faggot liberal parents
>>
>>131609725
Your parents are too retarded to be Redpilled, we don't need them any longer.

Do us a favor and kill them with fire.
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 540x303px
>>131609725
He does tweet too much.
But if that's their reason to dislike him as a politician (or otherwise public person), they're dumb cunts.
>>
>>131609725
My parents don't have an opinion on the Australian President so why the fuck do yours have one about ours?
>>
>>131610533
Haha because not all parents live in a bubble and have the mental capacity to take interest in international affairs
>>
I think maybe the best way is to pretend to agree with them and then ask confusing questions.

>I'm sure Trump must be guilty, but why do you think no evidence has surfaced after over a year? Especially with all this leaking...
>I know this guy O'Keeffe is a deceptive asshole. What do you think he might have edited out of this tape that redeems CNN? Can you think of anything? (then actually listen because who knows...)

Make people use their brains. Get them to reach confusion. You can't force red pills down people's throats; they spit 'em right out. Don't be argumentative, just keep asking questions, acting coy.
>>
>>131609725

Pay abos one gallon of gas to murder them
>>
>>131610533
LOOK AT ME IM AMERICAN AND I KNOW EVERYTHING!

You fucking yank we have a prime minister. The whole world doesn't revolve around American legalisation.
>>
>>131613410
Unfortunately, it kinda does.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.