[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you Americans explain this shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498468657894.jpg (547KB, 1280x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1498468657894.jpg
547KB, 1280x1796px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

Why do blacks segregate themselves? Why are they allowed to in such a prestigious university?
>>
>>131601666
I've already fapped to this one thanks to yesterdays thread, post a new one
>>
Races naturally want to segregate. Integration is kikery.
>>
>>131601666
the old assumption turned out to be right. Equality movements evolve into supremacy movements as soon as they get what they want.
>>
Because #muhslavery #wewuzkangs
>>
>>131601666
It's the same everywhere you go. Unless the number of minorities is so low that they're left with no other choice than to become friends with whites, they'll self-segregate.
There was this one South-American mulatto who went to our school when I was a kid, who ended up becoming a semi-successful musician. He was adopted by a Norwegian couple as a baby, given a Norwegian name, raised white and was as integrated as he could possibly get. He also never experienced any racism as far as I'm aware, and had plenty of white friends.
That didn't stop him from changing his group of friends out for other blacks and minorities when he grew up, and becoming a reggae/hip-hop artist. He's basically become an Afro-centric asshole who pushes for more immigration, and goes to Africa for inspiration, despite having a 100% white Norwegian upbringing.
>>
>>131601666
>Why do blacks segregate themselves?
Already answered, also no whites can tolerate their presence, even the cucks who insist on """diversity."""
>Why are they allowed to in such a prestigious university?
(((affirmative action)))
>>131603270
I hope his parents learned their lesson. Fucking niggers are cancer.
>>
>>131601666
Makes me wanna puke that these fucking 'minorities' are using their ethnic traits for getting more and more advantage. They are abusing it and now others are getting into trouble, this should be stopped at once. ALL NIGGERS MUST BE WIPED
>>
>>131604223
the democrats have been working on it for decades. destroying the black family with the war on drugs, welfare, and abortion.
>>
>>131601666
They want power and revenge for crimes against their ancestors. Segregation under their direction is power taken from whites that segregated them decades ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.