[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't handle this. I have so many friends that would crucify

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1383608320687.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1383608320687.gif
20KB, 633x758px
I can't handle this. I have so many friends that would crucify me if they ever learned who I voted for, or what I truly believe. Just today, I went drinking with a bunch of friends after a concert, and eventually the conversation got into politics and how smart Hillary is. These are honest people and good friends, but they just happen to believe in different things from me. I don't give two shits if a friend of mine voted for Hillary, but I'm not sure that any of them would do the same for a person that voted Trump. I'm not good enough at reason and evidence to try and defend myself in-person, and I know that it would end very badly even if I was good enough. How do you even begin to challenge the reality that everyone around you lives in?

How can I keep on living a lie to everyone around me? I'm so paranoid that they'll eventually figure it out. I only personally revealed my political inclinations to people that I met at a Trump rally and my immediate family, and I count my lucky stars each day that my family are apolitical enough to not care too much that I voted for Trump, even if they dislike him. I just can't fucking do this anymore.

If only they knew how bad it truly is right now.
>>
They're not actually your friends if they don't support what you're about
>>
just dont have friends
>>
Half of everyone who voted for the President voted for Trump. It's fine to want to feel like you're special and "see the truth" when you think no one else can, but just know all of your friends who don't talk about about politics voted for him too.
>>
File: 1485450856130.png (168KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485450856130.png
168KB, 422x422px
>>131601460
normies will be hanged on the day of the rope
>>
File: hilldawg 911 full.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hilldawg 911 full.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131601460
you need to just say i voted trump and say hillary was shit, dont be a pussy anon. if they abandon you over it they werent really your friends were they.
>>
>>131602531
Maybe this, there's a lot of people around you and you don't have to stick with the same ones your whole life. What I've done is drop one opposing fact at a time to ease them into a different viewpoint. Activate those almonds mate
>>
>>131601460
Lol come out of the closet, you fucking fag. Zero pity. You are being cowardly. Man up and stand up for yourself.
>>
>>131601460
Friends are just potential enemies whose goals have not been obstructed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.