[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHA AUSTRALIA BTFO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: _96712676_gettyimages-632728626.jpg (37KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_96712676_gettyimages-632728626.jpg
37KB, 660x371px
You stole the land form the native blacks all you English Irish and Scottish white devils now you will be Asian and rightfully so. Aboriginals can take their place again in their own land.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40416350?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook
>>
File: kekk.png (242KB, 489x592px) Image search: [Google]
kekk.png
242KB, 489x592px
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131599480
You really think the gooks are going to look after abos?

Shitty bait btw.
>>
>>131599480
Abo's are a seperate race from blacks, keep your black nationalism away from the dune coons we live with.
>>
You can't steal land from wildlife.
>>
>>131599480
>Australia
Who the fuck cares? the only white nation that matters is America
>>
>>131599480
>just went and read the comments
>majority is from either white people or indians/muslims saying we deserve for what we did to the aboriginals

I want out of this world.
>>
>>131602612
dont you mean israel
>>
>>131599480
asians > musos > blacks
>>
>>131599480
We didn't steal shit from nobody.

Conquered and Settled.
>>
>>131602612
white nation.... lol
>>
>>131602612
>America
>white
54% bby.
>>
>>131602797
This. Asians are hard working and don't cause crime. They're model immigrants.
>>
>>131599480
Heh, wishful thinking. None of them will leave Melbourne or Sydney because theres nothing for immigrants outside of 457 jobs and studying.

If we get even a slight economic hiccup, we'll see mass emigration happen faster than they arrived
>>
>>131603125
>>131602797

Common misconceptions. Koreans and Japanese people are pretty cool, often have good values, are hardworking, and usually really nice. I knew a guy growing up who was literally a based Asian guy meme, served in the army and hated immigrants, he's a laugh.

The Chinese are like Muslims and Poos in number and like Jews in behavior. Most of the Chinese neighborhoods here are filthy. Spadina and Dundas in Toronto is full of stenches, shady businessmen, and rats. They and the Russians are also in part to blame for our current housing crisis.

Asians definitely aren't as bad as a lot of other races, a lot of them are pretty cool, but it doesn't make them "model immigrants".

Also, I don't get the Asian Girls are Hot meme. There are some who are objectively pretty, but they all look the same.
>>
>>131602777
>>131602909
>>131602973
You shitskins know its true
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.