[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

really makes you think
>>
>>131593385
Give me a single reason why should I finance any of your shitty decisions
>>
File: condom.jpg (66KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
66KB, 1300x957px
>>131593385
all could be avoided by not having premarital sex
or by wearing a fucking condom
>>
>>131593385
all of this chain of shit is due to a slut having premarital sex you heathen
>>
>>131593385
Slide thread, saged, die in a fucking hole, shill, etc.

But on the off chance if you're serious:

What the fuck is causing women to be sluts that need things lke abortion. The GOP seeks not to reward the poor who steal funds from the state by making it harder for them to deal with children. If you can't afford to have it then you shouldn't. Abortion should be legal because it kills off sub-human scum more than actual future law abiding citizens. Statement number 4 is perfectly fucking valid: PRACTICE FUCKING SAFE SEX IT ISN'T HARD FOR THE POPULATION GROUPS ABOVE LEVELS THAT USED TO BE CONSIDERED MENTALLY RETARDED.
>>
>>131593682

/thread

take care of your fucking kids, it's called NORMAL BEHAVIOR
>>
File: DCNiHX8XYAQO56-.jpg (81KB, 719x876px) Image search: [Google]
DCNiHX8XYAQO56-.jpg
81KB, 719x876px
>>131593385
>>
Also just a quick PSA for /pol/: Anyone saying "really makes you think" non-sarcastically is a fucking shill. PERIOD.
>>
>>131593385
stop being a fucking cum dumpster and you wont need someone to pay for your bad decisions.

Also, pay for you bad decisions, slut.
>>
File: 64.jpg (41KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
41KB, 615x409px
>vagenda
>>
Woah it's really like a handmaids tale but in real life!
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>whore around
>PAY FOR MYYYY KIIIIIIDDDSSSS
>>
>>131593385
It doesn't say what degree she got. Of course a degree in feminist dance therapy is going to land you nothing. Goes to show how vapid some of these idiots are for not taking a STEM route. Firms go crazy to fill those diversity quotas
>>
File: 1470232527568.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1470232527568.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>131593385
Sounds to me like abstinence then lifelong monogamous marriage is the plan.
Seems like a good plan for women, considering the statistics.
>>
>>131593385
1. Sprintec is $9 a month from walmart. You really need me to buy it for you?
2. Abortion is murder, if you managed to get pregnant with condoms and BC pills it's time for you two to take responsibility.
3. Every state has medicaid programs specifically designed for pregnant women. And they've existed for decades. Not to mention the A and L in EMTALA stands for Active Labor. Every hospital in the US is federally required to care for women in Active Labor.
4. This one is just pure common sense. It's humanly possible to not have sex until you're ready to reproduce. Shocking, isn't it?
5. No one has ever said this once. Plenty people have said "Why should I pay school taxes if I never plan to have kids." And those people are childless gays and lefty cat ladies.
6. This one is also common sense. Minimum wage was never intended as "Final Wage" or even "Raise a Family Wage." It's for teens, retards, and the completely skill-less.
7. It was Obama that had the dept of education buy all student loan debt, thus protecting it from standard bankruptcy processes. How is this a "GOP Plan for women."
8. Why are you living in your car, anyway? There's homeless shelters, women's shelters, nearly every church, and more available to assist you. The only reason a woman, particularly a mother, would be "living in her car" is if she specifically went out of her way to refuse the dozens of secular and religious shelters and assistance programs available.
>>
>>131593385
>Republicans expect people to take care of themselves and thier own kids
HOLY SHIT THESE GUYS ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.