[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROPHECY DECODED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

File: hot_communist.jpg (237KB, 625x875px) Image search: [Google]
hot_communist.jpg
237KB, 625x875px
>It will happen when the weather cools. - October.

>That's when they'll make their move.
October will signal a catastrophic meteor shower of multiple tungusta level explosions each power power than the strongest hydrogen bombs.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
Abrahamic religions and secret societies all believed in armageddon and prepared for that day.

>They're trying to force God's hand.
People believe God will save them as he did Noah

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one. - Majority in supreme court tilts power of all 3 branches into republicans hands. new retirement upcoming.

>An island will drift away. - brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. - The glow in the night leading up to the meteor impacts

>The star will gorge itself on clay. - Jews will see it is the end of the world and believe to reach promised land they have to retake all of Israel, nuclear war in the middle east begins.

>Idols will speak and move about. - The most influential people will atempt to stop world war 3 in any way possible.

>The black flag will fly above the dome. - Isis marching on Jerusalem

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
China, war in the south china sea.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Pope and another? perhaps orthodox or muslim cleric? Calling for peace. Or to inform people.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve. -The ravens gathering to feast on the bodies of WW3 wont have food.

>The bear will leave its cave forever. - Russia taking clay, rising again

>The rod and the ring will strike.
>>
File: 1498590549370s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498590549370s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
I would say this is about California getting out of the US and becoming Venezuela 2.0 when their cobunist systeb gets out of money and they be all like fug :DDD
>>
File: NCR.jpg (110KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
NCR.jpg
110KB, 1024x640px
>>131592029
WE NCR NOW
>>
>>131591591
Where is this "prophecy" from?
>>
File: Tandi.png (514KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
Tandi.png
514KB, 803x414px
>>131592275
Future president of California.
>>
>>131591591

> A rock will stand on seven hills.

Vatican or Washington?
>>
>>131592029

The bear leaving forever is related to the stock market, the bear market, as in the good market raising, will end...forever.
>>
>>131592662
I mean, it also could be Fluffer, the assistant from Golden Globes in New Reno if leftards keep going at it as hard as they are going :DD
>>
What is this prophecy
>>
>>131592309
from false prophets. stick to what was recorded by ancients. let it unfold on its own. your command was to keep watch. not to decode.
>>
>The black flag will fly above the dome

I think it's the Vatican
>>
File: LXEIN.png (94KB, 938x823px) Image search: [Google]
LXEIN.png
94KB, 938x823px
>>131592837
Bear market it's when it's in a down trend. Bull market it's when it's in a up trend, because a bull attacks with it's horns in an upward motion and a bear attacks with it's paws in a downward motion (and that is why WallStreet has a bull and not a bear, they want GAINZ). From that angle it could mean that private would be bullish because ppl are losing all confidence in public sector (who would say hey ;D) but that won't go on forever (see Armstrong's global confidence model to see the cycles).

Pic not related.
>>
>>131593088
Indeed. Besides Holy Scripture, we have literally thousands of approved private revelations by holy men and women, and many of them are incorruptibles--those who their bodies never corrupted in death.
>>
>>131593050
Bullshit.
>>
>>131593363
ok, but literally where is this from?
>>
>>131593208
>Sister Elena Aiello, 20th century
>Stigmatic, bore the wounds of Christ
>Received many locutions from Our Lord
>Church-approved

>"Russia will march upon all the nations of Europe, particularly Italy, and will raise her flag over the dome of St. Peter's. Italy will be severely tried by a great revolution and Rome will be purified in blood for its many sins, especially those of impurity. The flock is about to be dispersed and the Pope will suffer greatly."
>>
File: 1494429645381.jpg (143KB, 543x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494429645381.jpg
143KB, 543x522px
>>131593208>>131591591

I'm putting my money on this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_of_the_Rock
>>
>>131591591

Perfect timing, OP. I was just
Thinking about this
>>
File: 1449595100168.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1449595100168.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>>131591591
>>An island will drift away. - brexit
thats not what that means. at all.
>>
>>131591591
>ywn fuck the commie out of Camila
>>
>>131592309
Some leaf. Not sure where they got it from though.

I don't buy into the meteor shower at all. This has to do with WW3 yes, and the religions trying to force "god" to return to Earth. But I think it is deeper then meteors.
>>
>>131591591
But Revelations told me we were all going to die in September, and I read somewhere that we were all going to die during the eclipse in August. Which is it? I'm not planning to die more than once.
>>
>>131593853
Ah, I see. Regardless, there are much greater portents for this year than some unknown poetry.
>>
>>131593853

Are you guys braindead?
Some leaf asshole psots some random text he says it's prophecy and you operate under the assumption it actually is
>>
File: 2cj2puqw00ux.png (270KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
2cj2puqw00ux.png
270KB, 634x448px
>>131594075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM - bread's theme
>>
>>131591591
who is that qt?
>>
It won't be meteors.

The Earth quarantine is ending.
>>
>>131594348
the what?
>>
>>131591591
>the belly of the dragon will drip water
I thought that it would be their major river flooding again, killing many, dumping pollutants, and causing massive famine unlike the world has ever seen.
>>
>>131594651
In fact, I think the ravens refers to the ravens cared for in Britain. Its said that if they died, the monarchy will fall. And they are already try to get rid of the monarchy/convince nobody to take the throne.
>>
>The bear will leave its cave:

Russian Federation will dissolve into many independent countries and never re-assemble again
>>
> black flag will fly above the dome

Vikings confirmed for Superbowl, Black Flag to spectacularly fly in on helicopter to play halftime show
>>
>>131593775
>>thats not what that means. at all.
what means, then?
>>
>>131591591
nah October's when the weather warms m8
>>
>>131594641
Do you not know english?
>>
>>131598627
What the fuck
>checks flag

Damn your top tier Bantz, mate.

Cheers.
>>
>>131591591

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

>The star will gorge itself on clay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

>Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.
>>
>>131600780
wtf is the "earth quarantine" u mong???
>>
the belly of the dragon will drip water could be fukushima ground water leaking into the ocean
>>
You got most of them wrong.

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move.

Unsure if it will be this year or in the future.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

NWO is close, one more world war will secure it.

Jews gonna Jew. Read up about Eruvs to get a sense of their methods and motives.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

3 branches of US government controlled by Republicans

>An island will drift away.

Brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Tomahawk missiles fired by Trump into Syria

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

Look up Greater Israel

>Idols will speak and move about.

Too vague this could be said at any time in history

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

As Israel pushes East, ISIS will push or be invited North into Turkey, the dome refers to Hagia Sophia

Not sure about this one, probably will call for a stop to the war.

Seven Hills is Rome. A new pope (presumably) will begin to stand up to Islamic expansion.

>The ravens will starve.

Not sure why they would starve. Seems like they'll have plenty of bodies to pick at

Something will happen in Russia requiring the Russia people to abandon their homeland. Possibly a dirty bomb or Nuclear Strike.

I've got nothing yet for this.
>>
If I were Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon:

* Send probes into space, attach them to asteroids, and send them towards the Earth with an impact 200 years into the future.

* Bury idols in my image all over the Earth that will survive thousands of years.

* Become a God to future civilizations.
>>
>>131598627
Hahaha nice one. Maybe it means a global cooling, we're in a peak now with warming but Russian scientists predict a mini ice age is coming
>>
>>131602912
ETIs quarentined earth from contact. Some speculate it will end and we will get full disclosure of what the govt knows and has kept secret for decades
>>
>>131603596
>ETIs quarantined earth from contact.
If they did, why would they lift it?
What's changed?

Fist Contact only happens when a civilization discovers Warp travel btw
>>
>>131603813
pls don't mix fiction with reality, mate
>>
>>131603296
>the rod and the ring

the ring of stars on the EU flag?
>>
>>131591591
x tier not politics
>>
>>131591591
>>A rock will stand on seven hills.
dwayne THE ROCK johnson becomes the new Pope!!
>>
>>131603813
Honestly don't know, just the word going around. I agree we didn't so anything to merit it, could just be timing or to stop us from destroying ourselves.
>>
>>131604102
How do you know it's fiction and not programming and/or disclosure under a fictional paradigm
>>
>>131591591
>black flag
That's ISIS at the White House or Vatican
>ravens will starve
The raven statues forgot what or where but it's at the uk and there's a propchey saying if the statues fall Britain falls
>>
>>131591591
No, you are wrong.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
late september

>Abrahamic religions and secret societies all believed in armageddon and prepared for that day.
This is true, mainly luciferian freemasons are at the "steering wheel" here now.

The satanic masons are trying to force God's hand ==> Great Chastisement and Armageddon

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one. - Majority in supreme court tilts power of all 3 branches into republicans hands. new retirement upcoming.
true

>An island will drift away. - brexit
true

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
This will be a prophecised warning from God to the people that the Great Chastisement is to come, for sinners to repent.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
The star likely refers to Israel, and this implies a failed land-grab with disastrous consequences for them.

>Idols will speak and move about.
Another prophecised sign by God, to make unbelievers believe His existence, just before the Great Chastisement and End of Days.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
Jerusalem is possible, but Rome is very likely, and the fall of Rome in war/civil war and the fleeing of the pope from Rome to Köln in the End of Days was prophecised by several blessed and saints all over history.
These (civil) wars could and were said to happen very suddenly, I'm sure ISIS's got sleeper cells all over Europe by now awaiting a massive coordinated attack.

true

(continued...)
>>
>>131606329

Again a sign that was prophecised, two angels will call for penance, everyone will hear this clearly in a supernatural way. It will be >checkmate, atheists for real. Others say that it will be Elias and Enoch, but they were only prophecised to come during the reign of the Antichrist. First more than half of the world population will have to die in wars and natural disasters. Nature itself will turn against man, terrible signs will be seen in the sky (Nibiru?) and indeed meteors will shower Earth, and asteroid will strike, the land and waters will for a good part be poisoned, there will be 2 days of darkness where the sun will not be seen.

This is possibly the coming of Petrus Romanus, the prophecised last pope. Petrus = rock, 7 hills = Rome.

>The ravens will starve.
? your explaination also doesn't make much sense.

>The bear will leave its cave forever. - Russia taking clay, rising again
True. Russia will be the angry hand of God in the coming great wars. This was prophecised several times, and Ft. Malachi Martin repeatedly stated that "salvation (against the judeo-masonic luciferians who are now in power) is to come from the East".

(continued...)
>>
>>131593853
The killing bolt is a missile... I would place my bets on it either failing or being shot down. Probably Korea related because it's a killing bolt, not bolts.
>>
>>131606386

This means God. He will strike against mankind, and cleanse the Earth with fire on a scale more massive than Noah's Flood. He is pissed off, and the good will die with the bad. So prepare to die, as it was said, that the minority that will live through this will envy the dead.

The elites meanwhile will take refuge in well prepared living quarters deep underground, where they think they'll be safe until this passes. They will re-emerge afterwards and prepare the way for the Antichrist.

This was all prophecised and nothing is new. You should all look into the visions of Fatima (1917), Garabandal (early 1960s), the prophecies of the blessed Anne Emmerich, Helen Wallraff, Mother Shipton, St John of the Cleft (14th century), Premol (5th century), St Colombia (6th century), St Nilus (5th century), St Pius X (early 20th century), teh blessed Anna-Maria Tiagi, the blessed Rembordt, the ecstatic of Tours.

You'll see that they all match, with each other, and with the /pol/ prophecy

save these posts
>>
>>131594075
It's a meme... And it's fun to speculate... And it has been made to fit a few events so far. Don't pretend any other prophecies have more legitimacy than one cracked up by the Kek anointed Brotherhood of the Leaf.
>>
>>131592792

Trump is the rock on seven hills (Washington)

He can't be moved off.
>>
How much of a fag do you have to be to run with a shitty post from a Canadian
>>
>>131591591
Ravens. Scandinavians have always been identified most with ravens. The starving Ravens could mean the collapse of Sweden and potentially the other Scandinavian countries. Norway runs out of oil, everyone in Denmark becames self aware.
>>
>>131594651
The People's Republic made claim to the South China Sea, declaring the inviolability of the Nine Dash Line. It's an absolutely huge piece of the Pacific that China doesn't have a hope of controlling.

If the belly is dripping, it means there is a leak... If there is a leak, there is a hole and with that much water, it's going to tear open and drain out, presumably killing the dragon.
>>
>>131591591
I've realized flag of Kurdistan is also a star
>>
>>131602021
This makes the most sense. Islam wants to maintain that gay mosque and ISIS, if it gains support in Palestine, could make a bold play for it. Doubt it would be a long term success, but it would be very symbolic.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
>>
>>131591591
Poo POoo Pee PEee
>>
>>131606329
I think Brexit and American government are not the answers. I think all of these events refer to something happening in the middle east.
>>
>>131591591

>idols will speak and move about

What if this is ai sex dolls?
>>
File: 1498286975625.jpg (84KB, 662x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498286975625.jpg
84KB, 662x559px
>>131591591
>ISIS attacking Israel
>>
>>131606329
I believe this is related to the Mosul Dam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosul_Dam

>In January 2016, U.S. General Sean MacFarland warned that the dam might undergo a "catastrophic" collapse. He added, “What we do know is this—if this dam were in the United States, we would have drained the lake behind it."[17] Maintenance had suffered as ISIL had removed equipment and chased technicians away in August 2014, and the grouting schedule had not been maintained.[21] He indicated that contingency plans are in the works to protect people downstream in case of a collapse.[21] Some Iraqi officials continued to dismiss claims of a potential failure. In February 2016, the Minister of Water Resources, Muhsin al-Shammari, stated "The looming danger to Mosul dam is one in a thousand. This risk level is present in all the world's dams."[22]

Many of the Mesopotamian people worshiped Dragons, not just China.
>>
>>131606613
You hate us because you ain't us, man.
>>
>>131594348
It's this. Kek confirmed last fall that the eclipse would bring the truth of Ayy Lmaos to light.
>>
>>131606586
mfw Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson said that there was “a real possibility” he would run for president.
>>
>>131592792
Dwayne Johnson will go to Rome.
>>
>>131605823
They are real ravens m8, look up Tower of London.

The only ravens left in Western Europe live in there. When they die, the monarchy dies.

But does starving always imply dying?
>>
>Star will gorge itself on clay.
I think this could also be a nuke.
>>
>>131591591
>>Three branches will become one
Iran referencing CIA NSA and FBI working as one I'm thinking.
>>
>>131607937
It's*
Autocorrect Acting up
>>
>>131602021
>Constantinople is known as the City on the Seven Hills (Turkish: Yedi tepeli şehir).
In fact, many cities are, including Tehran, Mecca, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Kiev, Moscow. My money is on Yaounde Camaroon.
>>
>>131607778
Can confirm. have seen the ravens.
They're a lot bigger than I expected
>>
>>131591591
I have decoded this for you faggots again and again. Muslim end times prophecy of the Beast who marks the unbelievers with the Star of David (the Seal/Ring of Solomon) and the believers with the Staff of Moses (Rod with the brass serpent).

It's an ancient Muslim end times prophecy.
>>
>>131593853
>"And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth."
The dragon is actually going to be the entity that will show up during the coming cosmological event, when comes thru the "gateway". It will be the one who causes the meteors to fall.
>>
>>131591591
>ISIS attacking Israel
stopped reading right there
>>
>>131607039
Maybe. The origin of this prophecy if legitimate, and I think it is, must be masonic though.
>>
>>131608387
This happened long ago. Christ said he saw Satan fall from heaven - this is what he is talking about. Lucifer was a winged seraph whose wings were taken from him. Seraph is Hebrew for viper, a snake that caused a burning bite. Remember when Moses made the Brass Serpent that they looked upon to be healing from the burning, venomous bites?

The serpent in the Garden and the dragon in the Apocalypse are the same.
>>
>>131607778
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

>The ravens will starve.
I think this represents the the peace treaty with Israel that gets broken.

The order of this then follows that ISIS or some other jihadist affiliate raises the black flag over the Dome. Israel then annexes Palestine and wipes them out. A peace deal is negotiated, hence the ravens starving.

>Daniel 9:27
>Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
>>
>>131608479
The Black Flag will fly over the Dome probably means an attack on the Capitol Building by ISIS/Mossad. They attacked the Indian and Iranian Parliaments and tried the Mexican Congress. I bet you Mossad will conduct an ISIS-fronted attack on the Capitol.
>>
>>131598627
true
>>
File: 1497804174345.jpg (43KB, 564x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497804174345.jpg
43KB, 564x442px
Any news on the eclipse/see you in September?
>>
>>131591591
>A star will gorge itself on clay - Clay is a mixture and arabs are a mixed people.. the word arab translates to ancient hebrew as "mixed" i think it's spelt "ereb" desu.

>They're trying to force God's hand
All the degeneracy ((they)) are promoting and we're gobbling up will lead to a judgement from God.

their master is the devil, who's main drive is to keep souls from God. Make the coastal areas full of degeneracy and wait for the chastisement, many souls go to hell when they sink into the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5inA7tSTzes
>>
>>131608579
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_kingdoms_of_Daniel

The bear then does not refer to Russia, but Persia.

>In chapter 7, Daniel has a vision of four beasts coming up out of the sea, and is told that they represent four kingdoms:

>A beast like a lion with eagle’s wings;
>A beast like a bear, raised up on one side, with three ribs between its teeth;
>A beast like a leopard with four wings and four heads;
>A fourth beast, with large iron teeth and ten horns.
>This is explained as a fourth kingdom, different from all the other kingdoms; it "will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it."[v.23] The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom.[V.24]
>A further horn (the "little horn") then appears and uproots three of the previous horns: this is explained as a future king.

>The following interpretation represents a traditional view of Jewish and Christian Historicists, Futurists, Dispensationalists, Partial Preterists, and other futuristic Jewish and Christian hybrids, as well as certain Messianic Jews, who typically identify the kingdoms in Daniel (with variations) as:

>the Babylonian Empire
>the Medo-Persian Empire
>the Greek Empire of Alexander
>the Roman Empire, with other implications to come later

This implies that Iran "leaves its cave forever".
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-9-11.jpg (76KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-9-11.jpg
76KB, 665x960px
>>131609000
nice
>>
>>131594002
where does revelations say that?
>>
>>131609485
That's not the ISS, that's the space shuttle cargo bay.
>>
File: 23rd-sept.jpg (220KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
23rd-sept.jpg
220KB, 1600x924px
>>131609804
>>
>>131609260
The rod and ring is a Babylonian motif representing godly sovereignty.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/3141137

>there is the description of the gods giving to Marduk a scepter, a throne, and a ring, upon his preparing to meet the dragon Tiamat in combat... We have, however, to bear in mind that in Marduk undertaking the combat on behalf of the gods he is made their face; in plain language, he absorbs their personality so that he becomes even as Shamash, that is to say, the sun-god. Thus as the sun-god he takes over the emblems of the sun-god's sovereignty, the scepter, the throne, and the ring.

In that sense, you can understand it as someone blessed with divine sovereignty striking. Who this is up to interpretation, though I imagine Christians will see this as the return of Christ.
>>
I found another dam
http://archive.is/Wdmaw

>Senior Islamic State militants are holed up inside Syria's largest dam with high-value prisoners in the knowledge they can't be bombed by the U.S.-led coalition, it has been reported.

>The Tabqa Dam, around 25 miles from the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, would unleash a huge flood that would devastate much of Iraq and Syria if it was ruptured.

>Coalition forces conducting airstrikes are acutely aware of the potential humanitarian disaster they face if they targeted the plant on the Euphrates River.

>As such, the structure is being used to shelter 'very important prisoners' who are wanted by the U.S. and other governments, according to an official at Sound and Picture, an umbrella group of anti-ISIS activists in Syria.
>>
>>131592837
If you're Bearish on a stock you expect price per share to decline.
>>
File: 1487096142903.jpg (64KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487096142903.jpg
64KB, 686x960px
>>131606329
>The star likely refers to Israel, and this implies a failed land-grab with disastrous consequences for them.

It says gorge, which means we'll have more land than we need
>>
File: 1493615371343.jpg (116KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493615371343.jpg
116KB, 564x564px
>>131609485
Cheers! Added your image to my quiver of truth
>>
>>131610940
To gorge can't it imply you'll choke on it (as in an act of gluttony)?

Maybe it's just my inherent antisemitism.
>>
A rock will stand on seven hills, thats the Trump wall.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.