[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: kek.jpg (199KB, 1206x814px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
199KB, 1206x814px
This professor was right by the way.

Otto is a white American who knowingly went to tour literally the most totalitarian commie gook regime on the planet. He was helping fund their tourism industry and in turn their nuclear program. The same program they're trying to use to nuke America.

He was a race traitor and he died a race traitor's death.
>>
>goto communist hell-hole
>get wasted
>vandalize state property

He dindu nuffins.

Lol americans are retarded.
>>
>>131589595
Saying the boy deserves what he got is also saying that you accept and RESPECT North Korea for what it is. That author is a little piece of shit
>>
>>131589789
Kys retard
>>
>>131589595
He certainly pushed some buttons he shouldn't have. Why was he there in the first place?
>>
>>131589595
Here's the thing. He has a point:
>go to the most totalitarian regime
>they literally hate America and its people
>give them a reason to fuck with you

But here's the thing...taking the facts of the matter as a given Otto was pretty dumb but they will never apply the same to non-whites. When it comes to non-whites it is never an issue of their actions only the world's fault. Any sane person sees this as a combo of a terrible regimes fault and ottos own mistakes. But people with an agenda will only blame Otto, saying 'given how we know NK to be its ottos fault' but will do the exact opposite when it suits them.
>>
>>131589595

> This professor was right

You're not even defending the professor in your post you just want free controversy (you)s.

Even if he got what he deserves, the underlying assertion "because" hinges on his being a white male. The professor went on to cite white men being rapists and doing coke as the intellectual artillery behind this idea.

You aren't defending that so you're not really trying here. We all know this cunt was a retard, he went to NK in the first place.
>>
>>131589789
If one of our own donates to Mugabe and then gets machete'd by Zimbabweans, I'm not gonna shed a tear. Same shit.
>>
>>131589961
Dang so edgey and witty. I'm BTFO forever

Um not suggesting at all that going to NK is smart. I'm just saying that reacting to this incident by saying he "got what he deserved" makes you a piece of shit.
>>
Name and home address?
>>
>>131589595
Wasn't he Jewish? Why was he in that commie shithole?
>>
>>131590105
>>131590162
Any American who helps fund the very regime seeking to destroy us deserves to die. No more, no less.
>>
File: 576601.jpg (49KB, 381x296px) Image search: [Google]
576601.jpg
49KB, 381x296px
>>131589595
LITERALLY the only type of American they wouldn't hold hostage:

>Would look insanely fucked up, 100% world opinion against you.
>Can't send to work camp, no point bc can't do any work.
>Would cost way more to keep alive than normal, healthy person.

Basically, you'd have to literally be completely disabled and retarded to go North Korea and expect to return safely.
>>
>>131589789
> knowingly go into shark infested waters
>get rekt
> don't blame the victim guise. By blaming him we are accepting that sharks are violent & could get away with treating an american like this.
>>
>>131589961
lol are you serious nigger? Fuck your uneducated missionaries and barbaric, controlled enslavement of others for your dirty Jew masters.
>>
>>131590380
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Fund it? Meaning whatever he had to pay to get there? Pretty irrelevant. The regime feels like 0 threat to American unless you believe all that lame stream fear mongering. Out of principle I get it but now a days what exactly is America?
>>
>>131590723
Except north Korea is filled with humans and not sharks. Life isn't black and white you fuckboy
>>
Is there any actual proof the dude did something wrong?
>>
>>131591156
He touched a fucking poster. That's it
>>
>>131590946
>Meaning whatever he had to pay to get there?
Meaning taking the tour package that helps finance their industry. You do know every cent they make goes straight to Kim and his generals right? It goes straight to the nukes they're developing.

>The regime feels like 0 threat to American
Yeah up until they kill one of our own our nuke one of our cities. Then we suddenly take notice. We should've nuked that shithole years ago but we didn't. And now we're letting people vacation there like it's fucking Hawaii.

>>131591156
Yes, he paid to go there.
>>
>>131591030
What I'm saying is he knowingly went into a known dangerous place. US has no diplomatic relation with. He gambled& lost. Literally got what he deserved.
>>
>>131591156
he went to the commie hell hole in the first place is what he did wrong
>>
>>131591269
Is there even proof he did that though?
>>
>>131589595
i have zero sympathy for the retards who visit hellholes and wind up dead. i remember seeing some dumb bitch went to syria to do some progressive bullshit and got her head removed by isis. clueless white liberals are asking for it, i'm not going to lose any sleep when they get it.
>>
>>131591387
He didn't get what he deserved, he got what NK decided he deserves for him. When you say he deserved what he got all I hear is "yes yes NK numbah 1 praise glorious leader and his regime"

You're response isn't "wow we should nuke north Korea" so you're wasting my time
>>
>>131591269
I get what you're saying, but you have to understand that our sense of justice and criminal justice system means absolutely NOTHING to them. There's no due process of law, no procedural protections in place and definitely no right to a fair trial.

Do you realize he could have done absolutely NOTHING and they STILL could have detained him? They could have invented charges against him, threatened him to confess to an imaginary crime then had a show trial just like they ended up doing?

What happened to him shouldn't happen to anybody. That being said, there's some places you just don't go, especially places that have a history of locking up Americans for no apparent reason.
>>
The fact that he mentioned he was white and "privileged" is retarded, but he's still right about it being his own fault.

>>131589789
Explain your logic lmao. If there was no consequence to his actions the act itself would be meaningless.
>>
>>131589595
>professor fired for saying
How's that "free speech" working out for you, America?
>>
>>131589595
I would love... FUCKING LOVE to see what niggers would do if the norks killed some mike brown looking feller instead
>>
>>131591779
So don't go to NK.. pretty fucking simple. It's obviously dangerous for Americans.
Kid was retarded.
>>
>>131591886
He's free to say it doesn't mean a particular place is forced to employ him, I'm sure there are tons of places that would love to hire him
>>
>>131591994
Exactly what I implied in my post. There's no reason to go. Also, keep in mind the family ponied up the money for him to take the trip, so they're just as much to blame. If my kid called me up and asked me for money to go to NK I wouldn't even entertain the thought.
>>
>>131591696
I used the shark analogy to show that you can't be anb idiot& expect the world to react the way you want or expect it to. North Korea gov't like the shark unpredictable & irrational. Why go there unless you have a death wish. US law & mortality does not apply there.
>>
We should nuke North korea.
Just fucking end them. :)
>>
>>131589595
make the enemy play by their own rulebook. If liberals want to get people fired for being racist, they're going to be held to the same standard. If you have a problem with that it's because you are a hypocritical communist.
>>
File: 1473634980339.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473634980339.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>131589595
Jews aren't white you fucking faggot.
>>
>>131592333
Again I don't disagree that it's stupid to go in the first place. I don't know what he expected but saying he actually deserved to die just for going to another country doesn't do anything constructive for the image of your own character. If he deserved it then maybe you should go be with your friends the north Koreans whom you evidently agree with so much.
>>
>>131591696
He didn't deserve to be killed by NK, he deserved to be killed by us. But since he wasn't going to be killed by us, he might as well have been killed by them.
>>
>>131592750
He didn't just go to "any country" He went to a place known for taking Americans to use as leverage.
He took action based on this information. If he was mentally retarded I would have different stance, but he's not.
You're being sentimental about this. I'm not saying I rejoice in his death. I'm saying he deserved it. I hope he serves as a lesson to all Americans who are naive.
>>
He`s Jewish tho
>>
File: sauce_1481519053884.gif (258KB, 1670x2550px) Image search: [Google]
sauce_1481519053884.gif
258KB, 1670x2550px
>>131589595

He is a poster child for the Darwin Award.

I suppose that anyone who ever said something about someone winning the Darwin Award needs to have their life ass-fucked out of existence.

>>131592776
>killed by NK

Sauce on that? I have not seen a single word of actual evidence to back that up.

Otto tried to kill himself and the Norks tried to save his life. they just found him too late. There is an equal amount of evidence that this is exactly what happened.
>>
File: 1496204959467s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1496204959467s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>131589595
>>131589595
Although your point is clear, not so sure the punishment fit the crime (being impulsive bad judgement).
>>
>>131589595
The guy fucked up and paid for it. The nigger professor paid for it as well. Both got what was coming.
>>
>>131589595
he didnt get what he "deserved." he didnt deserve that. you could say he played with fire and he got burned. i think anyone who goes there is foolish and if they get fucked over, they pay the price for their foolishness, but i dont think anyone deserves that. also that professor is shitty for making it a race thing, even finding a way to bring up white men raping and all that crap.
>>
>>131595715
He was helping fund a regime that's trying to nuke America. If you don't think he deserves death for that, maybe you ought to join him.
>>
>>131591387
that isnt a good use of deserved. he just fucked with fire and got burnt.
>>
>/pol/ is now the the liberal free speech hating hippies
>>
File: north korean rockets of justice.jpg (616KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
north korean rockets of justice.jpg
616KB, 1200x760px
>>131589595
>. The same program they're trying to use to nuke America.

and this is the shit americans actually believe.
>>
>>131595810
oh yeah, so now i deserve death too? youre a fucking retard. typical dixieland uneducated faggot.
>>
>>131595810
every tourist that visits the U.S founds even more shitmaking in the middle east, if anything if there was gonna be a suggestion about traveling to avoid funding war it would be the U.S
>>
>>131590105
That's the main issue I have had with the Marxist/ Liberal response to this situation. I agree that he was a clueless, white male that got what he deserved, but their reasoning why is blatantly Anti-White, so it's easy to have a knee jerk reaction even though I believe he definitely got what he deserved.
>>
File: retard cowboy.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
retard cowboy.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>131592776
>>
>>131596131
Giving money so your enemy can destroy you is treason. Supporting such action is also treason.

>>131596203
Oh here we go. Okay enjoy Chinese hegemony faggot.
>>
>>131597074
nobody is trying to destroy anyone, the only thing north korea said is that they would strike back if attacked, maybe you should use your brain for once and realize attacking is not a good idea for once.
>>
>>131589595
he only got fired because otto was a jew
>>
>>131597074

>enjoy Chinese hegemony faggot.

he said typing on chinese made hardware
>>
>>131592776
Why are you larping so hard?
>>
>>131589789
>you accept and RESPECT North Korea for what it is.
and why wouldnt I?
>>
>>131589765
So you are arguing that the death penalty is a reasonable response for stealing a poster?
>>
>>131590723
nice literal strawman argument
It's like you don't even realize how retarded you sound
>>
He was a fucking criminal he stole DPRK property and he died because the government of the DPRK did not have the medicine to treat him before they sent him back home you are another tool of US imperialism.
>>
>>131592333
humans have moral agency you fucking potato
>>
>>131599178
Doesn't have to be; as a sovereign nation North Korea has no obligation to follow US law.
>>
>>131601226
>libertarian flag
>unable to separate morals from government policy

good one u egg
>>
>>131601774
Sovereign nations have no obligation to follow the laws of foreign sovereign nations.

Not to mention that Americans violate the NAP simply by going to North Korea (a country we are still at war with).
>>
>>131602010
>>131601774
Same how China and Singapore don't give a fuck about executing you if you smoke or possess marijuana inside their borders, or like how Mideast nations will give you 100 lashes for public displays of affection or stone you for getting raped. Sovereign nations are not obligated to follow the laws of the home countries of individuals who visit them.
>>
>this thread
Why do americans victim blame so much?
>>
>>131602616
Because personal responsibility is extremely valuable when it comes to "vacationing" in totalitarian dictatorships that are openly and aggressively hostile to your home country that are run by an obese and insane manchild family and subjects believe their bloodline is descended from Heaven.
>>
>>131603405
Surely he died a hero. He lived according to american freedom values.
>>
>>131598560
Why are you defending traitor jews so hard?
>>
File: 1430283651083.jpg (23KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1430283651083.jpg
23KB, 488x488px
>>131602350
>gadsden flag
>argues for totalitarian treading on people over misdemeanors
>>
>>131589595
>8 posts by this ID.
Wow, you are just genuinely stupid and not a shill.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.