[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the King James Version is the Bible that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1580.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Daily reminder that the King James Version is the Bible that English speakers should be using.
>>
Amen
>>
funny point:
the letter 'J' didn't exist at the time that the king James bible was written (1611), it came about around 50 years later (I think that's right) so it used to be the king Iames or Yames bible
>>
File: 1498492958338.png (457KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1498492958338.png
457KB, 680x471px
King James version is misinformation at best, still a jew product to control the masses.

Saged
>>
>>131586791
(((version)))
>>
>>131586791
Odin is real.
>>
File: A1krdavMRKL._SL1500_.jpg (571KB, 1372x1500px) Image search: [Google]
A1krdavMRKL._SL1500_.jpg
571KB, 1372x1500px
>>131586791

King James became a Freemason in 1601 in Scotland
>>
File: 1498406719512.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498406719512.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>131586791
Fuck off, proddy.
>>
File: 1498125311406.jpg (56KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
1498125311406.jpg
56KB, 720x446px
>>131586791
Read the scrolls of Nag Hamadi and realize the Romans subverted the true message of Christ
>>
>>131590384
The Roman pagans Ignored Gods word and introduced man made pagan customs into the church.
>>
ESV is far superior, King James was an occultist. If you can't read the Hebrew and Greek originals then you have no right to be high and mighty about which version you're reading
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (146KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
146KB, 454x257px
>>131589829
of course he's real, doesn't mean he's more powerful than Jesus Son of the Most High God
>>
>>131589855

This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0
>>
>>131587458
>a jew product to control the masses.

So tired of this meme. If Christianity is a Jew scheme, then:

-Why was Jesus so outspoken and redpilled on the evils of the Jewish elites of his day?
-Why did the Jewish community persecute and murder Jewish Christians for hundreds of years after Jesus's death?
-Why have so many Christians through history been such outspoken opponents of the Jews?
-Why would the Jews invent a religion which encouraged Europeans to beat up and murder them for being Christ-killers for over 1000 years?
>>
>>131591239
Can you honestly say Christianity today is what was described in the Gospels?
>>
>>131591239
>If Christianity is a Jew scheme
No one seriously told that. The critique is usually that it has a seed of Jew culture that turns your thoughts into specific directions.

You cannot party with negroes for years and don't become a bit negro himself.

May i remind you - USA stands with Israel! While Europe does not.
>>
File: youngjesus.jpg (52KB, 450x556px) Image search: [Google]
youngjesus.jpg
52KB, 450x556px
>>131591239

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.
>>
>>131591702
Israel is secular and Satanic and anti-Christ and anyone with half a brain can see it. The vast majority of American "Christians" worship Caesar and Mammon, not the Christ, this is why Israel is a natural ally
>>
File: kingjames.jpg (14KB, 192x297px) Image search: [Google]
kingjames.jpg
14KB, 192x297px
>>131586791
come all ye faithful
>>
yep, I only read the original books in the original language. you all are stupid. stop breeding.
>>
>>131586791
I believe this is true as well. But anyone I tell about it thinks I'm nuts. So I don't know anymore. I'm having doubts and wish I didn't know this truth.
>>
"13 Thou shalt not kill."

Exodus 20:13 King James Version (KJV).

Either you are pacifist weaklings or you retards completely fucked up translating the most important line in the Bible. Which is it?
>>
>>131593401
The bible asks us to "kill" but it uses the words "put to death" killing in this context means murder.
It's saying don't murder
>>
>>131593401
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:15
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Leviticus 20:16
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Just a few example of verses asking us to put people to death
>>
>>131593401
That verse is obviously in the context of contemplated murder, the Old Testament features plenty of killing and warfare in God's name

Christianity is nonviolent though. For verses about pacifism you have to go New Testament and read the Sermon on the Mount.
>>
>>131594148
>>131594340
>>131594363

You just admitted that the Bible is mistranslated. You people have had centuries to correct your Bible. Fix it already.
>>
>>131586791
Daily reminder overeating is sinful and you are spitting in the face of Jesus being so round
>>
>>131590384
Why would I read heretical text rejected immediately after they were written? Go wash yourself with bull semen and eat cucumbers gnostic.
>>
>>131594148

No it does not its kill they did not have the word murder .

>21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
>>
>>131594769
>You just admitted that the Bible is mistranslated. You people have had centuries to correct your Bible. Fix it already.
lol edit the word of god
>>
The Greek of KJV is translated heavily from the Textus Receptus, an outdated and garbage manuscript containing many spurious additions to the scriptures. So no.
>>
>>131586791
You mean that one horribly mistranslated version that was edited to sound like a fairy tale for peasants in the mid evil ages?
>>
File: Screenshot_18.jpg (334KB, 1575x906px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.jpg
334KB, 1575x906px
>>131596835
>many spurious additions to the scriptures. So no.

What makes more sense , the devil adding his name in the bible or removing it
>>
>>131599158
>you shall only worship the lord thy god
so jesus worship is wrong?
Kinda makes me think
>>
My version of the bible says kill all retard white people.
Line up, OP
>>
"version"
if you want to read the actual Bible,
it's the:
Revised Standard Version
Benedict Press Version
endorsed by the Vatican
but not the cuck USCCB
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.