[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the ultimate redpill is that no human needs to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1483741855058.jpg (98KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483741855058.jpg
98KB, 500x380px
>the ultimate redpill is that no human needs to die
>>
>>>/trash/

Where it belongs.
>>
It's true. Need to get rid of 80 20 rule we can all live happy peaceful lives instead jews fuck our anuses
>>
File: 1497155400312.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497155400312.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>131585180
The ultimate redpill is that no human needs to live.
>>
The ultimate redpill is that you're responsible for your own successes and failures; not the Jews.

I refuse to swallow it.
>>
They don't NEED to die, they HAVE to die.
>what is overpopulation and finite resources.
>>
>>131585180
The ultimate redpill is that everything that happened, is happening and will happen is meant to be. Make peace with this.
>>
File: EPH01300.jpg (14KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
EPH01300.jpg
14KB, 288x216px
The ultimate redpill is Acetaminophen and caffeine, take 2 in the morning for soreness and aches.
>>
File: WERE GONNA GET (((REPLACED))).jpg (176KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
WERE GONNA GET (((REPLACED))).jpg
176KB, 1131x707px
No Death, No Life.

If you seek artificial escape from the horseman death through the horseman conquest, you will only know artificial hell.
>>
>>131585638
>The ultimate redpill is that no human needs to live.

the ultimate red pill is that nothing deserves to live.

life is a random freak accident.
>>
The ultimate red pill is that there is none because existence itself is an illusion, the numbers don't lie.
>>
>>131585180
>the ultimate redpill is that every human needs to die
ftfy
>>
the ultimate redpill is that op is a faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.