[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Redemption

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pol2.jpg (32KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.jpg
32KB, 399x600px
Is it possible for black people as a whole to become conscious and educated people?
Do you think they will ever become a functioning part of society?
>>
No and no.
>>
File: IMG_9259.jpg (32KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9259.jpg
32KB, 290x435px
>>131585053
Lurk on this forum: http://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

It is bizzaro /pol/ for niggers... you will find answers there...

...be careful... the longer you stare into the Abyss, the more desolate your soul will become...
>>
>>131585053

Some can of course.

Essentially any human with an IQ over 105 has the potential to become a functional part of society.

Unfortunately only a small percentage of blacks are IQ 105 and above, but it can be done, eg Neil Degrasse Tyson.
>>
File: black science mane.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
black science mane.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>131586509
except that nigger hasnt done anything besides look into a telescope backwards with the closed eye and go HOL UP *smacks lips* so you be sayin like *combs afro* dat all armed conflicts in human history be like *checks cellphone* cuz they believed different shiiieet? *spits out chicken bone*
>>
>>131585053
You can teach a dog to sit still and not go around biting everyone, but in the end, he will still be a dog
also sopa de macaco
>>
>>131586509
Bell curve and that nigger probably has some white dna.
>>
>>131586509
>Unfortunately only a small percentage of blacks are IQ 105 and above, but it can be done, eg Neil Degrasse Tyson.
Thomas Sowell puts Tyson to shame.
>>
Yes : Cultural reform, economic Independence, Legalize drugs
>>
A lot of it could be fixed if we had a better education system. Have you ever been to an inner city school? They're shit, and not just because of the blacks.

And while everyone bemoans college processes favoring blacks, it'd be easier we just made college free. We'd be investing in ourselves and it'd help everyone out for the better in the long run.

>better cultural integration
>better eduction
>more productive for society

Nigerian immigrants are pretty good evidence of this. Tend to climb the highest socially, a lot of them are in D.C, which has great public schools, hard workers, traditional values.
>>
>>131585053
Yes : Cultural reform, economic Independence, legalize drugs. The black African immigrants are the most educated in ethnic group in America. Especially Nigerians, far above Whites Jew & Asains. If the akata took up our ways in America they would be better off.
>>
>>131588573
What do you mean by economic independence
>>
>>131586001
Holy shit this site made me kek. I wish pol would shitpost there for a while
>>
>>131585053
All of them as a collective? No. A select few high IQ outliers who break the mold? Sure.
>>
>>131588573
>The black African immigrants are the most educated in ethnic group in America.

Because we only take the best.

In reality, the rest of Nigeria is a stinking criminal backward hellhole, which is why the few smart Nigerians move OUT of it, and why no Americans move TO it.
>>
>>131590730
I don't think that the blacks themselves are the problem, but rather their culture. I hope that in the future their culture will die out and they will start to behave like adults
>>
>>131591858
This. I'm mixed, and most of my nigger friends are pretty smart. Of course all my nigger friends are physics majors in college, so it's the outliers. But when you look at black culture, it's pretty shitty and discourages anything considered "educational" because it's "weak"
>>
They WERE a part of functioning society, post-slavery but pre-civil rights, and things would have only gotten better from there

Ironically modern blacks in America act like they're living under apartheid despite having more rights and privileges than ever
>>
>>131592406
Culture reflects IQ. Why do you think considering education weak isn't part of a lower average intelligence?
>>
>>131585053
In a lot of ways they didn't attempt to make a uniquely modern black society.

They always try to mimic a white society and fail. They shouldn't do this.

For instance, nuclear families. Nuclear families are a very European thing, but Blacks have never had a history of nuclear families. They shouldn't mimic that.

They should do what African Blacks do, have a House or a Family Clan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.