[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India + Burger Alliance When?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: indians vote for trump.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
indians vote for trump.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
Since Modi hugged Trump I think we must team up with pajeets, what do you think fellow burgers?
>>
>>131583077
I like pajeets. But I have only meet the ones who live in America, the ones who are usually extremely wealthy and educated.
>>
File: 1478567626435.png (2MB, 1194x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1478567626435.png
2MB, 1194x1150px
Our alliance is already pretty strong and it's getting stronger with each passing minute. Using India as a base to check China is brilliant for both of us. The Pajeets don't want those god damn chinks doing whatever they please in the south china sea either. Perhaps even one day we may even teach them to use a toilet.
>>
Pajeets and Muslims hate each other.
>>
>>131583077
Geopolitically, yes.
>>
>>131583077
India is whiter than America
>>
>>131583077
If they can demonstrate the ability to keep the poo in the loo and close all designated shitting streets, then we can talk about it.
>>
>>131583077
They're like niggers, but safer and smarter. I also have a thing for poo in loo girls so I may be biased.

>Chatting it up with a convenience store owner I see a lot
>He low-key tells me to watch out for blacks and mexicans
>>
File: pajeet nazis.jpg (48KB, 580x378px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet nazis.jpg
48KB, 580x378px
NO
>>
File: 1493753558451.jpg (296KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493753558451.jpg
296KB, 960x1280px
I suggest an alliance of Indian women and white cock
>>
>>131583077
Half Indian here, Indians have a strong self of community and the higher castes are as radically nationalistic as any natsoc. Of course Indian history has a lot of shit better left flushed but when I say that there is an untapped vanguard for anti Islamism and ready for wanted assimilation Indians are the dark horse. It is about numbers of course a lot of white power guys would never fight along side them. But at some point we will either betray a growing population of 1.5 who desperately wants to emulate the west and consistently needs its attention and approval or cuck ourselves out of that said mass of people and nation state that then by attrition could probably end up sided with China of Islam. My post is self serving, but realistically whites have some much they can gain by stifling the normies idea of what the alt right is by protecting and utilising a dormant alliance strong and ready too eradicate the Jewish lucificerian rape babies that call themselves jihadists today. Btw the same Indian nationalism and love for their own nation will when necessary happily have them leaving white countries for india, with no hard feelings. I know I would if it meant absolutely securing a future for the west.
>>
>>131583077

The great nations of the world, U.S.A. and Russia, India and China, and yes perhaps even Brazil, should enter into an alliance whereby they agree to counter terrorism by decimating the global Arab population.

Arab penises cannot enter Europe if they've been vaporized by MOABs.

And Israel, which does not even have a formal treaty with us apparently, can FUCK OFF.
>>
>>131584185
>>He low-key tells me to watch out for blacks and mexicans
kek, he's just virtue signaling to try to impress you. that's the most trivial advice, unless you're like some danish immigrant who arrived in the country yesterday.
>>
>>131584005
This is actually true.

Northern India is as aryan as it fucking gets.

It's all the southern stinkypoos that are the niggerslims.

Buddhism came from India too, the best of China and Japan and east Asia literally evolved from the region of northern India.

Mohammed has no bigger enemy than the Sikhs.
>>
>>131584414
I'm listening...
>>
>>131584609

Pajeets were used in Africa to keep niggers in check, so that must be where they understood the true nature of the black man.
>>
INDIA - RUSSIA - JAPAN

ENCIRCLE CHINA FUCK MUSLIMS

America's best interest.
>>
Might as well since you are both becoming second world countries
>>
>>131584481
>Btw the same Indian nationalism and love for their own nation will when necessary happily have them leaving white countries for india, with no hard feelings. I know I would if it meant absolutely securing a future for the west.
Nice meme. You people will never leave. If that love was so strong, why come to our countries in the first place?
>>
>>131584481
>a lot of shit better left flushed

Don't you mean a lot of shit better left on the street?
>>
>>131584609
I told him I was moving to a bigger city nearby, and then he got really concerned, so I felt he was being honest with me.
>>
>hehehehe see goys shitskins are just like you let them in :) #openborders
>>
File: poo fears the samurai.png (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poo fears the samurai.png
417KB, 1280x720px
As long as they stay in India, sure.
>>
>>131583324
This despite how much i bantz them on /pol/ Indians are pretty alright immigrants IRL
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.