[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Don't Niggers Just Go Back to Africa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: funny negro 3a gibs me.jpg (22KB, 264x267px) Image search: [Google]
funny negro 3a gibs me.jpg
22KB, 264x267px
Why don't the Niggers just go back to Africa and build a Nigger Utopia?

Why do these Apes have to cling to White Society, and grovel to the Jew in order to "develop".

I would think they would want to be with their own-kind, in their own-homeland so they could excel into the outstanding Niggers that they truly are...

Without a bunch of sneaking Jews exploiting them, or a bunch of White-Men with their boot-on-the-neck of the Nigger?

It makes no sense? If I was a Nigger I would want to get as far away as I possibly could from dem-White-debbils, and dem sneaking Jews ?

Pol - Please Explain?
>>
>>131582762
fuck off you can keep your niggers. we have enough to deal with down here already.
we worked our asses off making the land viable, building a society and developing it into something worthwhile only for the libs and the Jew stream media to fuck it all up.

also the domesticated nigs overseas wont live here because they might just realise they dont have the fattest lips in the sea. (even niggers dont want to live in nig society)
>>
>>131583935
Well make a trade then.

All the Niggers can go to America, and all the White folks can go to Africa?

Niggers need to be with their own-kind?

They could prove to the world the wonders of a true, fully Nigger society and civilization?
>>
>>131582762
a lot of them cant swim
>>
>>131582762
Just go ask them on Twitter or other social media. Come back here with your results and then we can discuss it.
>>
>>131583935
>>131584467
I imagine if it's only niggers, but including the niggers from America that have white admixture and probably are more educated (not that that's saying much), that the light skinned niggers will quickly rise to the top to rule over all the native Africans and eventually institute new apartheid.
>>
>>131583935
Fuck you nigger. I thought our ancestors were dumb as hell importing those apes, but you mentally deranged fucks thought living in their zoo would be smart. You deserve whatever shit you get for your absolute stupidity.
>>
>>131585055
>implying it wasn't the international Jew that finally ruined South Africa by pushing liberal butthurt over apartheid in the West

it would still be a nice place to live if they had had the ability to keep the nigger swarm at bay
>>
File: differences.jpg (168KB, 1186x476px) Image search: [Google]
differences.jpg
168KB, 1186x476px
>>131582762
Because they would promptly starve. They just like to be parasites here while constantly whining about racism
>>
>>131582762
Most niggers are dumb but realistic, they know they will be unsuccessful and there are millions of examples. I liken it to Scottish independence, niggers will hold their heads up high but when time comes they know the truth deep down, they might succeed 50 a century max but one dumb chimp gets control and blows it for the rest.
Black nationalism is good because it establishes independence but most black nationalist truly know that the best they can hope for is to be an established minority with incorporated communities, very few demand absolute independence.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.