[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some red-pilled airlines to fly with? I can't fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: airline_programs.jpg (44KB, 1024x410px) Image search: [Google]
airline_programs.jpg
44KB, 1024x410px
What are some red-pilled airlines to fly with? I can't fucking stand getting into an airplane where over half of them are mouth breathing shitskins.
>>
File: AirKamikazi.jpg (143KB, 620x375px)
AirKamikazi.jpg
143KB, 620x375px
>>
bumping for answers
>>
>>131582139
Delta for sure. Hate to break it to you but unless you are flying to like the mid west US it is hard to avoid the mouth breathing shitskins. They are everywhere now.
>>
>>131584522
I feel like International hubs like London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Dubai etc. Are the fucking cesspool of shitskins. They are always the rudest, smelliest and loudest.
>>
>>131586031
Ever been on AirEgypt? Everyone was reading a Quran and I prayed that I made it through that trip. European airports are depressing though, all the white people looked like they had life drained from them and the terminals smelled weird. Never been to Norway though. How is are the airports there?
>>
>tfw fear of flying
>currently employed with a job that requires 30 - 50% travel
Fucking a lads.
Vodka doubles for me before I fly
>>
Delta and AA are made up mostly of former military pilots.
>>
>>131582139
Air Koryo
>>
>>131582139
El Al. The safest airline in the world, with zero shitskins.
>>
Jetstar or Bulgaria Air
>>
Air Korea
Pic related Koreas east coast
>>
File: onur.jpg (20KB, 312x212px)
onur.jpg
20KB, 312x212px
>>
>>131582139

Shitskin airlines are universally better than American carriers, unfortunately. Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, etc. will treat you well. United Airlines is worst all time bar none. They only hire male niggers and geriatric women as flight attendants.
>>
>>131582139
>red-pilled airlines

That's a good one, anon.

All airlines are fucking terrible and full of shitskins.
>>
>>131587930
>fly turkey,fly!

my fucking sides
>>
>>131582139
Start working harder and smarter and I'll be the only shitskin youll see in first class you delusional peasant...
>>
File: 1492026321866.jpg (122KB, 736x919px)
1492026321866.jpg
122KB, 736x919px
>>131582557
fpbp

banzaiiii
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.