[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People of Color

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 192x262px
Why is it that we are trained to accept the opinion of someone who is not white as somehow more qualified because they're colored. I have this almost instinctual response whenever someone like Fox News trots out a black to explain why Democratic policies are bad for the black community that they must be right and any opinion I can offer on the subject is worthless because I'm a white person. Why are we so trained to sit their and nod our heads "yes" at someone who is neither smart nor articulate just because they're black, muslim, jewish, or Hispanic. I know its wrong but I can't think of the right words or way in which to express exactly why this response is the wrong one. Maybe its just years of indoctrination in school? It makes me sick that this is such a guttural response I have and I want to fight back against it.
>>
>>131580062
Low expectations for their people makes someone who is normal above average and someone who is above average a god
>>
>>131580062
It's an appeal to authority that most brainlets in America thinks gives the subject in question greater authority to talk about something they (seemingly) may have more experience with
>>
Because immigrants (who aren't niggers) generally need to put much more effort into their education since they don't have anybody that can help them at home, and if they achieve the same education that means they achieved quite something.

At least that used to be the case. When you had that 1-2 brown guy in your uni lecture, you could be sure he was smart as hell , since he kind of had to fight since the moment he was born.
>>
>>131580062
Jesus Christ do you reddit favs think we just gate jews for no reason? That we just hate people with big noses or something? That "it's a meme XD"

It's the fucking JEWISH MEDIA & EDUCATION SYSTEM pushing this agenda. If you REALLY wanted to know why this is the case you'd have read enough to figure it out, but we're on fucking nu-pol so I guess expecting anyone to do even a days worth of reading on something they want to find out about is unreasonable.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>131581195
"Do you reddit fags thing we just hate jews for no reason*
>>
Yeah dude I'm well aware of who controls MSM and our education system (and yes its the JEWS). That's a separate topic that I've had many good discussions on and not one time has it been brought up why minorities are pushed in front of us on, especially on the right wing, in order to justify a political point. To make whites have an instinctual response that colored people somehow know more about politics than us. That's what I'm interested in discussing, the more psychological response. yeah maybe this is a Jewish scheme but its something deeper than that, which is what Im trying to figure out. Like why does the Alt-Lite feel the need to surround themselves with blacks in order to justify their Trumpism? Why are gays like Milo propped up as beacons of the new right just because they take dicks in the ass?
>>
File: nig rewright history.jpg (723KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
nig rewright history.jpg
723KB, 1024x764px
>>131580062
Saying "People of Color" is to make whites feel bad because they ( all non-whites ) lost the genetic lottery.
>>
I like saying people of color because it throws me back to the good ol days when we called blacks colored
>>
Usually black peoples have more to say about the shit that happens/is done to black people and are considered and authority on the subject

THE MORE YOU KNOW
>>
>>131580062
It's called an appeal to authority and it's a typical retard-tier argument that is essentially a major fallacy. Sure, they might have a unique perspective but all that comes down to is likely potential bias and has no actual bearing on the truth quality of an argument. But the dumb masses want someone smarter than them to tell them how to think, which is why panel journalism is so widespread.

Panel journalism was the death of intellectual broadcasting and the start of the death of intellectual argument.
>>
>>131582042
Milo and those like him are controlled opposition. Look in to Jewish controlled opposition.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.