[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your reaction be if it turned out he was real and a king?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

What would your reaction be if it turned out he was real and a king?
>>
>was
>>
File: alfonso-1_kingdom_of_kongo.jpg (441KB, 1502x818px) Image search: [Google]
alfonso-1_kingdom_of_kongo.jpg
441KB, 1502x818px
He was real.
>>
File: kings_of_kongo.png (44KB, 845x543px) Image search: [Google]
kings_of_kongo.png
44KB, 845x543px
>>131579347
>>
>>
>>131578238
lmao the Portuguese are niggers
>>
File: Kongo_audience.jpg (173KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
Kongo_audience.jpg
173KB, 640x491px
>An image depicting Portuguese encounter with Kongo Royal family
>King of Kongo giving audience to Portuguese and his subjects

Europeans bowing to the Kangz Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>131578238
I've done that campaign a few days ago.
Still, hate aoe because of that image
>>
King Nigger?

No reaction at all.
>>
>>131581780
King and Queen of Kongo with European vests.
>>
How could a king be our vassal if we weren´t an empire? We were only an empire for a while when Brasil got promoted to kingdom to.
>>
>>131581339
Looks like Africans bowing while Portuguese soldiers stand at ground level, probably to stop any negro from approaching the platform.
>>
>>131582538
> We were only an empire for a while when Brasil got promoted to kingdom to.

We officially weren't named an Empire. When Brazil became an Kingdom, it became called as United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves and treat or styled himself our king - as king. Only the Brazilian rebels styled themselves as Emperors and Brazil as an Empire.

>>131582538
>How could a king be our vassal if we weren´t an empire?
we had a lot of protectorates and vassals, man.
>>
>>131583759

I thougth vassals and protectorates got demoted to dukes, thanks my man.
>>
File: King_of_Portugal_XVIjohii.png (3MB, 1340x1280px) Image search: [Google]
King_of_Portugal_XVIjohii.png
3MB, 1340x1280px
>>131578238
When hollywood makes movies with sub-saharans has king of England, France, and others nothing surprises me anymore. The fantasy level of cucks, hollywood, afro-centrtis and crazy people then you get 'alberto barbosa'

Of course portuguese kings of the past would just laugh and ship you just to even talk to us.
>>
>>131584141
The better Afro-Americans know about us and our country and its history. I hope Americans don't teach nothing and they specially Afro-Americans think Portugal is a province f Spain or something. So we don't be blamed from some """African Shoah"" and keep getting away from Atlantic Slave Trade - lobbies trying to our govt. recognise its role and asking for reparations or gibs medat.

There was a topic later today in /pol/ that of Dutch Supreme Court ruling that the Dutch peacekkeping force was partially guilty of srebenica massacre (kek, something that Serbs are guilty) and Mothers of Srebrenica want the Dutch govt pay for reparations or gibs medat. It's a mad world today. Fuck these court rulings.
>>
>>131584867
>The better Afro-Americans DON't know about us and our country
>>
>>131584867

>>131517515
>>A Dutch appeals court ruled Tuesday that the government was partially liable in the deaths of more than 300 Muslim men killed by Bosnian Serb forces in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.
>Munira Subasic, who leads an organization called the Mothers of Srebrenica that brought the case, stood up and waved her finger at the judge after the ruling, saying "this is a huge injustice."
>Lawyers for the victims can now begin discussions with government lawyers about compensation.

What a shitty world.
>>
>>131578238
niggers were a mistake
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.