[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something odd I noticed. Many of my friends are making 50-60k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 15

File: c4a (1).jpg (8KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
c4a (1).jpg
8KB, 238x192px
Something odd I noticed.

Many of my friends are making 50-60k out of college starting in STEM, finance etc.

If it's so easy to go to a good school and get a job and have a greater income than a big chunk of the country, why doesn't everyone do it?
>>
>>131573841
Because there are a lot of people who are really really stupid. Its not that i think im the shit or something because of my degree. Just talking to some folks you realize they don't have a mental capacity to do much more than low teir jobs. This is just a fact.
>>
>>131573841
That's a pretty average salary desu.
>>
>>131574386
This. Occam's razor.
>>
>>131574386
My favorite part of this, btw, is we have no problem relegating folks to the bottom rungs of society due to their low intellegence...yet we give them the same voting rights as those of higher intellegence. Its a little disconcerting that the low intellegence masses get to select smarter folks to rule over me. Once again, under no illusion that I'm the shit or anything, I just don't think fast food workers and janitors should get to vote.
>>
>>131573841
Because we were told a lie.
>poor people are just lazy
>anyone can get rich, they just need to work hard
The fact is, STEM fields are accessible only to like <25% of the population, and even if you get a degree, that guarantees jack shit in the long-term.
>>
>>131575408

I'd rather have janitors vote than college students, because at least janitors contribute to society and therefore have a stake in it.
>>
>>131573841
absolutely stupid fucking frogposter
>>
>>131573841
Average IQ of a STEM grad would probably be =>115
That's 1 SD above the mean, which cuts out a lot of people below that, and/or people who don't want to work in jobs that require lots of studying and hard work.
>>
>>131575964
>>131575408
>>131574386
This.

Virtualy everyone with a degree in some stem field has an iq of over 100 (Which is the mean).
Actually most are over 115.

Which would highly suggest that people with lower IQ are just to stupid to get the degrees.
>>
>>131573841
>reddit spacing
>>
>>131573841
I dunno man. Graduated 5 weeks ago and am starting at 80k/year. Average growth rate is up to 130 after 2 years. It really isn't hard, but conservatives vilify intellectuals so.... They can stay shit farmers I suppose.
>>
>>131573841
if you work in a cubicle or behind a desk all day your salary is irrelevant because you are automatically an emasculated cuck
>>
>>131575408
Just restrict it to people who actually do pay tax in net figures. Removes the dregs, removes the students and liberal arts fags, removes 95% of all women.

Owning property isn't so good anymore, but being a net taxpayer would work swimmingly.
>>
>>131573841
i don't really care about money and don't want to go to college for 4 years for such an incentive. furthermore smart people can make money without going to college
>>
>>131576067
Found the salty cuck brainlet cashier
>>
>>131575408
Read the Declaraton of Independence. Only free men who worked / owned land should be able to vote. Oh and it says "white men" even. Good stuff and disproves all this bs about "all men are created equal" which is just misconstrued, maybe equal before the law or god or something but they NEVER MEANT "equal in all ways".
>>
>>131576833
A good example of the lower dregs who shouldn't be able to affect my destiny by voting.
>>
>>131576828
In the States the gross income means fuck all. You live in SF or NY and 80k/yr will land you on the breadline, whereas in places like KY you'll buy your 2000sqft home in cash.
>>
Stem was a mistake, all jobs are taken by women and minorities.
t. maths and stats
>>
>>131577198
>willingly paid thousands of dollars to be brainwashed by jews
>sits on his fat ass behind a desk all day in an office
>uses "muh intellectuals are vilified" argument
must suck having such low T.
>>
File: 1498594010194.jpg (107KB, 948x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498594010194.jpg
107KB, 948x640px
>>131573841
>Why isn't everyone smart
Lad...
>>
>>131577026
found the student who has never worked
>>
>>131574386
I notice this every time I go to a retail store. The people who work there are useless. And their communication skills are poor so they add negative value to the experience. The only reason they're there is to put stuff on the shelves. Theyre gone once that problem is solved but that may be a long time from now. It can be different at non corporate places where the employees are treated as people and not assets so they have a sense of loyalty but fewer such places exist every day. We are going to face a big big problem within 100 years. Already, people with 95 IQs are not needed outside of manual labor. As time goes on that will crawl up to 115 to have the intelligence to contribute to the economy with just your mind.
>>
>>131577026

Things perpetrated by people with degrees from Ivy Leagues and top tier universities:
>Global financial crisis
>Iraq War
>War on Terror
>Eurozone crisis
>Refugee crisis
>Identity politics

Tell me how smart these people are again?

>>131574386
>>131575408
If only people with college degrees voted, a Republican would never win office again.
>>
>>131575408

that's not the point of democracy

if only smart people get to vote because they are indeed better equipped to decide which candidate is better for everyone, it'll take them no time to figure out there's no incentives at all to keep voting for candidates that cater to the needs of the voteless

the market is already a powerful enough instrument to marginalize the low-IQ, you don't need democracy doing the same
>>
>>131577689

>Getting an education
>Doing fulfilling meaningful work
>Not being poor
>Having a career

>Not working at burgerkin in the meantime

You are saying this as if it is a bad thing.
>>
>>131578056
Only STEM degrees are not shit
>>
>>131575408
I think as long as you pay taxes you should get the vote. That way welfare fags won't be able to vote the economy to shit. Giving everybody, especially noncontributors, voting rights is exactly why democracy is self degenerating
>>
>>131575964
NEET autistic STEM major reporting in
>>
>>131578116
By no means is democracy limited to just a complete plebiscite.
>>
>>131578281
Le STEM maymay
>>
>>131578330
Change it to paying in more than you get out cumulatively and you're golden. All problems disappear overnight.
>>
>>131574386
this
>>131574573
only fucking kikes use Occams Razor, kike
>>
>>131575408
Might as well add a requirement to be able to bench your body weight too.
>>
>>131578415
What is ment by this?
Other than just being a psychological defense mechanism.
>>
>>131578116
Point taken anon.

I guess the disconcerting thing is that these folks ultimately become tools of larger forces (media, special interests, etc). So ultimately they become extra voting power for some individuals, which undermines the power of my vote.

Though I do understand that letting the lower teirs vote is necessary to prevent them from feeling like they have no control over there lives and in turn becoming violent.
>>
>>131578415
Let me guess. Mass comm? English? Any other useless degree that you switched to because calc 101 was too hard?
>>
>>131573841
>so easy
>making money
it isn't .i bust my butt to make just six figures, barely.
>>
>Blaming poor people for being unemployed when automation has existed for literally over a century
Oh yeah anon all those jobs dissapearing are totally our fault, not the robots.

I honestly cant wait for Universal Basic Income
>>
>>131578929
The sense of smugness that STEM majors have is quite funny, especially when jobs won't even exist in 20 years due to automation. We'll all be unemployed. At the moment I have a pretty decent job, but I know that it's all temporary.
>>
>>131573841
You have to pass Calc 3 to get a STEM degree. Not super easy and prevents the retards.
>>
>>131579040
I'm a CPA and am doing very well, thanks.
>>
>>131579056
Wouldn't need universal basic income if you genocide people who aren't able to hold a job that automation can't do
>>
>>131578701
Occams razor is literally the foundation of experimental science.
>>
File: 1442233464529.jpg (32KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1442233464529.jpg
32KB, 600x452px
>>131579128
Its already happened here desu

>Most of the 15-35 year olds are unemployed n33tfags or part time wagies
>Everything made overseas, everything imported, even food, most of it from china.
>Everything here is foreign owned by china
>Most of the workforce is Asian immigrants on visas

Get comfy
>>131579220
>Number of jobs decreases year on year
>workforce shrinking as population booms to 25mil+
>I-its poorfags fault
HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>131573841
Lol you think 50-60k is good?? That's chump change bro. Even 100k doesn't go as far as you think it does
>>
>>131579220
Literally every job will be gone once AI is advanced enough. But keep telling yourself that you're 100% safe.
>>
>>131579332
oh hell no, no fucking nazi i know would believe and accept Occams Razor, please get the hell away from me
>>
File: 1411894738622.jpg (19KB, 475x479px) Image search: [Google]
1411894738622.jpg
19KB, 475x479px
>>131579056
Oy vey how will society recover if everyone drives cars instead of horse carriages that keep so many people employed? This is why we need gommunism.
It's nobody's fault but your own if you're unable to do anything that a robot can't do.
>>
>>131579423
It's okay, hopefully we can genocide enough of you before the rest of the population can pull a 180 and decry automation. Thus hoarding the entire world for the 500million or so that is left
>>
>>131579537
>It's nobody's fault but your own if you're unable to do anything that a robot can't do.
What the fuck kind of meme is this?

Robots will replace literally EVERY modern worker.
>>
>>131579332
do you actually see what is implied by scientists regarding occams Razor as the simplest answer. Its downright lazy science. Its cool to hypothesize but they literally use it as if its primary evidence to disregard other theories outright. Science is a theology and you are a adherent.
>>
>>131579128
First of all, the automation process will be done by people with a STEM degree.

Secondly, the entire point of automation is to make things better, therefore not having a job is not a bad thing, given that we will have basic income.

It gives us more time to do science, art and whatever we would like to do, more time to enjoy life.

All given to you by the smug STEMbois
>>
>>131579423
At a certain point the upper teirs will stop developing AI to that level of capability. When enough jobs are lost, then folks are bored or desperate, at which point being rich becomes a liability. Rich folks won't undermine their position which is dependant on lower teirs staying occupied.
>>
>>131579832
>stemfags just want to be smug and dont want anyone else to join their sekret super lazy club
makes sense desu i hate uni wankers

literaly i got muh gibs u fack off ai
>>
>>131579832
Right, and good luck implementing muh UBI. It's such a lazy response to the prospects of universal unemployment. This won't be seamless and there are going to be years of unrest. Programmers won't be needed once AI is advanced enough, too.
>>
>>131579763
Even if that did happen, it won't matter since universal welfare would actually become viable and we'd become Star Trek. Until then, engineers, doctors, programmers and other fields of work that require people that are capable of more than flipping burgers will be secure from automation.

Wasn't there some website that checks under how likely your job is becoming robotized?
>>
>>131579832
Except when infinite growth hits finite resources. Hopefully we can remove those who can't contribute.
>>
>>131579537
>It's nobody's fault but your own if you're unable to do anything that a robot can't do.
lol new meme
>>
File: 1455707349942.jpg (43KB, 433x334px) Image search: [Google]
1455707349942.jpg
43KB, 433x334px
>>131580166
>10% of the population has a safe job network and everyone else is just meant to put up with
>Shit hours
>Low pay
>stagnant wage growth (lowest in australian History)
>Underemployment
>Unions, watchdogs and the government turning a blind eye to visa and black market job network exploiting foreign and local workers
>Literally have no workers rights, or any that are actually enforced properly
Yeah nah mate most of the wagies with stable full time employment dont realize what its like for t he rest of us on casual part time shit
>>
>>131579169
Cal I was the one that raped me for some reason
Got a C
had A's in Cal III and differential equations
>>
>>131573841
I can use this same logic and apply it to every career choice. People are diverse and find post grad success in different ways. I can assure you a majority of stem graduates are in the same position of finding low tier work when starting
>>
You don't even have to be that smart to get a degree. Niggers get degrees all the time
>>
>>131573841
Because I choose a different route and make anywhere from 80-120k a year without having to go into debt with some jew college.
>>
>>131573841
I did a CS degree for 2 years but left because I just didn't have any motivation or drive to continue on with it let alone be a codemonkey

Joined the Armed Forces in a technical field and feel much more confident in myself
Do what makes you feel happy or motivates you to get up in the morning. If STEM isn't that than don't bother
>>
>>131573841
>why doesn't everyone do it?
People want to follow their dreams.

Realistic people do many things to keep their job enjoyable....I make loads of cash in a skilled labor profession. My work "Persona" is different than my normal life self. Keeping work and life separate helps you to do more for your wallet.

People who want to be themselves at work are a detriment to the business UNLESS they are paying you specifically to do just that. When I am at work, I am someone else's servant.

I made just over 10k last 4 weeks, and I took off last week totally. It is almost funny, but my "work" self is greedy and ambitious, while my "Life" self is lazy and unmotivated.

I wanted a job based on income and flexibility. This job affords me more of each than I initially needed, so I am quite happy. I am happy middle class.
>>
>>131580222
>finite resources
>amerifats are trained from birth to believe in this
>leading the world in percentage of the adult population that believes in angels
>high percentage of the population black for two centuries
>all the energy that reaches the earth from the sun emanates from an area on the sun's surface the size of a quarter
ffs Jamal, get your shit together
>>
>>131578281
And people with STEM degrees often have no understanding of law, public policy, international relations, etc. Why should spergs who are good at math be determining who gets elected?
>>
>>131580459
I do realize how shit it is for you since I found out first hand during uni that getting a casual job is nigh impossible when you're 20+ but the root of those problems doesn't lie in increasing automation that STEMfags invariably bring to the world.
>>
>>131573841

I don't have a degree at all and within 6 years of working in IT I make 110k a year
>>
Thing is even if you're not too smart you can make it up with work ethic to some degree. Too many people lack both and stay in the lower class.
>>
>>131580773
>2017
>being a cornucopian edge lord
>>
>>131573841
Debts, no interest, literally too dumb to study. Those are some of my guesses. Or they study meme fields and fail in life.
>>
>>131580903
Neither do the common plebs but STEM autists' time in uni is mostly spent showing that they can very quickly learn new shit if it's required of them. We don't even use 90% of the shit we learn, the piece of paper we get is just saying to employers that we can learn complex new material very quickly.
>>
>>131580773
>Durr hurr da suhn mak coppa grew in da dirt!
Trust me, I much rather have billions die than have to live in an apartment to make room for othetrs
>>
>>131580051
Again.. People not being needed is a good thing.
Another chore we don't need to do.
We dont need "programmers" anymore? Great.

UBI is inevitable. If we have the automation to make/do everything, who is going to buy it if nobody has a job?
And the transition is already in progress in many of the northern european countries.
>>
File: 1471391064244.jpg (189KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471391064244.jpg
189KB, 640x360px
Everyone I know is working some dead end job struggling to find anything related to what they studied

I have a job interview next week for a job in my field, hopefully I get because I graduated 26 months ago and my degree is basically worthless now
>>
>>131581200
Most degreees show that you can regurgitate useless information or bullshit a paper. STEM is just more science related and that has nothing to do with understanding of politics.
>t. grad student pursuing a probably worthless masters
>>
>>131581313
European countries such as yours won't be as big of an issue. It'll be a problem in America. Plus, there'll be a major "refugee" crisis, the likes of which have never been seen. All the handouts will be a honeypot.
>>
>>131573841
What's confusing about the concept of dumb people?
What sheltered fucking life have you lived?
Is this someone who went to a private school in New Hampshire because their parents didn't consider the all-white public school with top tier funding and educators to be good enough?
>>
>>131581492
>Most degreees show that you can regurgitate useless information or bullshit a paper.
Well a majority of people are to stupid to do this
>>
>>131580911
Oh well i should have explained i am not against automation.

far from i just think IF we are going to push automation everyone should benefit from it.

But instead here in australia white gen xyz are going homeless while millionare mudslimes get the dole and free housing and 20+ wifes that still receive benifits.

Oh and none of them work or contribute to society in any way.

Should have kept white Australia policy
>>
File: 1478121272567.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478121272567.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>131581372
>mfw last went to College 7 years ago
>>
from my personal point of view, if i KNEW 100% if i just went to college/a trade and studied and just did what i needed to do and 100% be able to have my own home by 32-35 i would go out and actually fucking try, why the fuck would i try if its not GUARANTEED and i mean 100% guaranteed i would be able to have that if i just did that shit. until its guaranteed ill just live with my mom, and work in landscaping. i love working outside anyways.
>>
I wish I was making $50k.
>>
even if you're making 60k a year you're still a wage slave
>>
>>131581794
I'm going to go back to college here soon

If you don't graduate into a job your basically fucked, working some shit tier unrelated job is pointless and your resume will get tossed by HR

I tried to get into the trades but I had no connections and I never got anywhere
>>
I can't cut it in STEM nor does it interest me even a little, which is weird because I come from a family of scientists and engineers. I dropped out of college. If you're that smart or have that much drive good for you, for me just 15 mins in a classroom I want to jump out of a window.
>>
usually STEM people are good only at math , and they sperg in other things at least that s from my experience . they are inteligent for sure , but not SMART . not to say in italy i as an electrician make more than stem of my same age , so in this country i did the right choice
>>
>>131580729

why would you need to do coding with a CS degree? you should know better since you are signal
>>
>>131581823
oi ai same here matey

Our Housing market is fucked we are like the most expensive in the world and now macro mega corps like uber, air bnb and others are cucking my generation out of work and somewhere to live since every fucking boomer investor and asian shit chink arnt renting out houses instead leasing short term shit over AirBNB and fucking up our housing market.

Our generation doesnt even have a roof over their head for fuck sake.
>>131581998
>I tried to get into the trades but I had no connections and I never got anywhere
yeah same problem here, stuck in shit tier employment, no friends or connections or muh resume to get a good job after IT flopped in this country i was royally fucked by all the outsourcing and literally had fair work abuse and laugh at me over the phone
>>
>>131578056
>If only people with college degrees voted, a Republican would never win office again.

College does not determine if a degree is good, nor the intelligence of a person. It is also worth noting they are literally indoctrination camps for communist like thinking. Not even a meme, KGB agents have stated how they infiltrated the education system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&t=32s
>>
>>131581823

Learn a trade while you work landscaping or other side jobs, even as an apprentice you can make enough to live in an apartment.
>>
File: 1497559889223.jpg (496KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497559889223.jpg
496KB, 1000x667px
>>131575408
see
>>131578870

Also you should have to run a 6 min mile at least and have to join wrestling from third grade through high school. So many weak untested lil bitch faggots that think they're the shit and should be able to vote.

Nah dawg...nah
>>
>>131581492
It's not all useless desu, as an engi I'd say that when you get to learn the proper process of designing things in the later years you'll need an almost instinctive level of understanding of how modern systems work, you can't get that from just memorizing definitions. I sure hope you're going for a psych or some med masters because I have no idea why you'd do it otherwise.

>>131581702
Robots that start the race war, when?
>>
>>131582032

I have ADHD. The real kind. not self diagnosed. From childhood had to take medicine. If I failed to take medicine the other children would tell on me in elementary school because I was too distracting.

I tested amazing but I almost failed out of high school. I went straight into IT. I suggest you do the same. It's a place where smart people can make a lot of money without having to worry about having a degree. You take a test. You get a cert.

There are cert's more coveted and pay more than PHD's in CS.
>>
>>131582330
>Robots that start the race war, when?
Hopefully the clashes in melbourne will get more violent desu, they need to get rid of those apex nigger
>>
>>131582066
They are also have higher verbal intelligence, better abstract reasoning skills, more knoweldge in general, and just higher general intelligence.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
LET'S TALK ABOUT JOBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgHAT7IdDQ

>>131582193
I attend, so they say one of the most radicially left colleges in America. There are no commies here. I fucking wish there were commies here. Cultural Marxism, etc, are baseless and don't make any sense.
>>
>>131574432
Yes, that may well be the most depressing part of this. There are so many people who are incapable of getting the education needed for even a mediocre job. There are people who can't even complete high school or equivalency, even as an adult after existing on this planet for four decades.
>>
>>131582466
eh, shits been going downhill here since before i was born.

but in 1996 our stupid government imported a bunch of niggers, asians and opened the boarders and de-regulated everything any now we pay the most of Power/Electricity in the developed world, cant find housing, the average house costs 1mil+ literally 10times the average disposable income and most couples working 50k+ jobs each cant even afford to pay rent.
>>
>>131582430
Too bad the latest chimp out was in a predominantly black area in a nig owned barber shop. I honestly don't know how Melbournian anons manage to keep their sanity. Same goes for commifornian burgers for that matter.
>>
>>131575408
You disgust me
>>
>>131580716
What did you pick? Are you doing some kind of speciality trade?
>>
>>131582768
nsw midnorth coast shitrace here (white tho)

Shits fucked mate, i wish the east coast would get nuked, ive been living in a bubble where most of my customers and friends are all white.
>>
60k is poverty tier in most places. If you aren't in the business of managing money itself, you fucked up.
>>
>>131573841
Most people can't math and will accept a lifetime of lesser wages to avoid it.
>>
>>131582658
It's why education ought to be free. As lower skill jobs continue to get replaced by automation, and demands for more experienced workers rises, it's inevitable that there'll be educational caste systems.
It's already here, of course, but it's also only going to get worse.
>>
>>131574386

This. I work in construction which is pretty bottom tier in the grand scheme of things but by being able to read and implement plans correctly, not being late and not calling in sick puts me ahead of 99% of the usual construction fuckwits.

I can get a job anywhere I live based on the reputation that I'm pretty good and not a fuckwit.
>>
You guys have no clue, 60k outside of a major city is a GREAT salary these days. Jobs don't pay shit anymore sadly, even the "good" ones.
>>
>>131582927
Oh yeah mate ill just pull money out of my ass in a time of historically low Wage growth.

Most parts of the western world are not 1st world anymore, most are 3rd world tier as soon as you go out of the capitals
>>131583133
This.
>>
>>131582857
Hold on anon, don't lose hope. You fellas at least have a decent presence of nationalists, though civic, in your eye of the storm of degeneracy.
>>
>>131581998
Thinking about the grad school route myself. I'm just worried that I'll graduate from that without a job too.
>>
>>131575408
Property owners, tax payers, and people who served only. Oh, and they should all be white men.
>>
>>131583213
i dont even go to the nearest city anymore.

Cant be fucked.
>>
>>131579056
Well, robots are objectively superior to luddites, so the robots aren't going anywhere. Do you suggest exterminating 99% of the populace instead?
>UBI
Just causes inflation, you still have to work just as much as you did before.
>>
>>131583331
>Do you suggest exterminating 99% of the populace instead?
Absolutely

Whipe out all the chinks, indians, africans.

Boom, shit goes back to the way it was before and no mass extinction level events like over population, global warming and other shit

Matrix 1999 agent smith was right and redpilled as fuck
>>
Just got done serving Israel, and college seems like a total meme. Think I'll go with trade school.
>>
File: 1498556677732.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1498556677732.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>ITT
STEM student's larping like they are in the work force. Unless you work in an expensive city most jobs even in STEM don't start out at 60k. Some do obviously but ever notice how many mid twenties engineers/ programmers claim to be making 80-90k on 4chan? Even after a few internships mr.noseburg isn't going to offer you 25k more a year than what they were paying at your last internship unless your bringing something really impressive to the table.
T. someone who interviewed for a programming job fresh out of school and was only offered 43k.
>>
>>131583524
Dont be racist.
Just purge all the below 115 iq brainlets.
This includes all the white trash
>>
>>131574432
Not for a 22 year old. Median salary in the US (which reflects all ages and jobs) is approximately $51k. Meanwhile I'm 22 making $70k. It's not an eyebrow raising salary, but it means when I'm 30 I'll hit six figures and at 40 I'll be making probably 2.5 times as much as the average 40 year old. That's why it's a big deal.

I realize this post sounds Braggy, but I'm not sure how to say it without it sounding like bragging. The point is, $50k fresh out of college is pretty damn good so I wouldn't be knocking it
>>
>>131583786
>falling for the IQ meme
Eh i'd probably be exterminated as well
>>
>>131583794
I make $60k right now at 22. But we won't be working by the time we're 40. All jobs will be gone.
>>
>>131583973
How is IQ a meme?
>>
>>131583786
Not enough of the master race to do that m8, unless you make some sort of nerve agent that targets only those with low brain activity or an army of terminators with built in IQ tests.
>>
>>131582439
not all tho . most just study what they are told to and that s all .
>>
>>131584047
It's a meme in ching chong land at least because gooks cheat on virtually all of their school tests. Hell they do it here and nobody cares.
>>
File: iq.png (612KB, 1918x1773px) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
612KB, 1918x1773px
>>131584047
it just is
>>
>>131583989
As someone who actually works in automation systems, no they're not. The "all humans will be replaced by robots in 20 years" craze is straight up media hype. Yes, lots of straight-labor jobs will and have been disappearing, but automation replacing all humans is at least a century away.

Unless you're implying we're all dead from war or some shit, who knows.
>>
>>131584132
On average people in STEM are better at virtually every cognitive task.
>not all tho
ofcourse, but on average.
>>
I have degrees in finance and accounting. Most people are too fucking dumb to do the basic math needed. Half the people that finished were still pretty retarded in math, but still managed to get by.
>>
File: reaction211.jpg (26KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
reaction211.jpg
26KB, 274x237px
>>131583794
>Meanwhile I'm 22 making $70k. It's not an eyebrow raising salary, but it means when I'm 30 I'll hit six figures and at 40 I'll be making probably 2.5 times as much as the average 40 year old. That's why it's a big deal.

You need to remember though that because of dollar devaluation you're artificially much poorer than someone your age 60 years ago.

By the time you're 30 making 100k you're only as well off as a high school drop out working an assembly line was by the time he was 20 under a gold standard.

But since no one currently alive apart from the very old have any idea what actually economic and monetary freedom was like, no one even understands what it is they're missing and think they're better off than they actually are.
>>
>>131573841
Personal ability (That thing that makes equality literally impossible)
>>
>>131573841
Shit, I make 55k managing a restaurant. Just moved into telecom management for 68k with no collage. It's not what you do but how you do it.
>>
>>131582984
math makes some people want to die. Fuck it. If you think money is the measurement to fulfillment then you got a long lesson to learn.

Or, be good at math and automatically make a bunch of money. Cause that is how it works.
>>
>>131577479
BECAUSE WOMEN CAN SCIENCE!
...right...?
>>
>>131585045
I don't disagree with you at all, but I'm still pretty comfortable and am able to save 25% my income, so it's not like I'm destitute. We'll never be as well off as the boomers though, you're correct about that.
>>
>>131575964
That's right - hell, a lot of the time work experience doesn't mean anything. Every hiring manager has a model employee with a certain set of quirks that he's trying to hire, and you either presented yourself that way in your resume or you didn't.
>>
>>131585161
>collage
That shit doesn't pass for a book report in college bruh
You have to use MLA LBGTQ formatting
>>
>>131575408
>I'll take oligarchy and the bourgeoisie for 5000, Alex
>>
>>131573841
I did it. I make $23.65 an hour and I'm 19
>>
>>131585045
this is the most untrue thing I've read on here. Someone who makes 100k in Canada (or America) is far better off than a high school drop out 60 years ago. With 100k you can do a lot of luxurious things, live in a nice house or apartment, nice clothes, eat out, travel. Most people 60 years ago lived far below the means we live now, and didn't have half the possessions, and never traveled, and worked more hours. Maybe the high middle class back then was better than the high middle class now, but no way does a factory worker get it better than someone making 100k
>>
>>131573841
Anglo Commiefornian here. I'm nuts!
>>
>>131575408
Again land owners should be the only ones who can vote
>>
File: 1428091371881.jpg (85KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1428091371881.jpg
85KB, 400x550px
>>131586742
That wouldn't work here considering who owns our land.
>>
>>131584384
The statistics that get through around a lot about automation are very misleading. The most common is "X% of job tasks will be automated by 20XX", which people misunderstand to mean that that percentage of actual jobs will entirely go away. Really it just means that the most tedious tasks for most jobs will go away. Very few jobs will be entirely automated within a few decades.
>>
>>131583773
Who's larping? I'm a genuine unemployed STEM graduate unwilling to work for less than $13 an hour.
>>
>>131575408
The reason stupid people can vote is because they can still rebel and fuck you up.
Think of how many high IQ people were killed in the French revolution because the proles hated the aristocracy.
Democracy is an insurance strategy for the smarter people. If you can't see this, then you yourself are one of the proles.
>>
Eh, my husband makes that with a crappy arts degree working in a totally unrelated field that doesn't even require it. Most people who are poor even with non-STEM degrees just aren't aiming high enough. I know a guy who got an accounting degree and had a few years related work experience under his belt already when he graduated and he goes through temp agencies for jobs because he can't sell himself and come off well in an interview.
>>
File: 1496835672906.jpg (34KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496835672906.jpg
34KB, 540x303px
>>131588331
>he can't sell himself and come off well in an interview.

I think this is one thing that minorities do much better at then white people do.

Part of it is that minorities are generally pretty dumb, dunning-kruger and all, but I wouldn't doubt that most of it is the constant anti-white-male bias in all of our media that's really affecting guys

I can't tell you how many white guys I meet that are cucked as fuck and self-deprecating to the max. It's fucking annoying being around those people.
>>
>>131587893
>because the proles hated the aristocracy.

The proles had a reason to hate the aristocracy, unfortunately they went overboard and killed a lot of non-Libertine types
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.