[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A redpilled diet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 524511056.jpg (372KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
524511056.jpg
372KB, 720x1024px
What are actual facts from the highly confusing world of nutrition?

There's so much spin as each food item is lobbied and forced down our literal throaths by the corporations that produce them.

I don't have my own land to grow produce on, what can a city dwelling dipshit do in order to stay on top?

And are there any trustworthy consumer websites for nutrition?

Image related... UTTER deception.
>>
wrong board retard

>/fit/
>>
File: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg (86KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg
86KB, 1000x645px
>>131572344
Nah, I'm more concerned with the political and lobbying aspect..

/fit will just give me 45477 different diets that they mindlessy follow.

I'm talking about madmen styled propaganda here.
>>
>not drinking unpasteurized creamline
>>
>>131572605
/fit/ will tell you what to eat to eat and what food isn't shit. why do you retards have to politicise everything?
>>
>>131572844
from /fit/

no we won't, we just argue with redditors over fucking keto all day
>>
>>131572185
desu OP most of the conspiracy surrounding food is false. Like for example this idea that you consume hormones from the animal when you eat meat or drink milk is bullshit since we cant digest the hormones, so you wont go "beta" from drinking too much milk and using steroids to make fatter cows doesn't affect the quality of the beef.

Just eat what you like, everything in moderation, exercise, and keep a balanced diet
>>
File: drink-it-up-7-up-for-babies.jpg (53KB, 445x618px) Image search: [Google]
drink-it-up-7-up-for-babies.jpg
53KB, 445x618px
>>131572970
It's what happened a week ago. I was sent to livestrong... found so many contradicting claims i started looking up individual foods.. like eggs..

I still can't figure out if they equal "5 cigarettes a day" or help me stay fit.

How can it be there isn't a no nonsense site?
>>
>>131573477
I swear I wrote "desu" not "desu" what is this sorcery pol this has happened to me twice now and Ive never even written desu in my life before nor do I know what it means
>>
>>131573752
there it is again
>>
Just use what you was taught in high school.

2000 calories a day. Use the food pyramid. More protein if you lift bro. 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day.

Don't overcomplicate it
>>
>>131573528
A load of different studies that came, and continue to come to different conclusions create "noise" around the nutritional benefits of different foods. The case you cited, eggs, is a great example of this. Personally I use custom meal planner when I'm on a health kick, it was created by Scooby, a fitness blogger who used to frequent /fit/ and I've found it really useful.

In general terms, the more natural a food is, the better it will be for you. Don't fall for the paleo meme, but try to limit processed foods and things like artificial sweeteners and other muck.
>>
>>131573528
Surely we live in an age of decadence, the end is neigh
>>
File: IMG_1443.jpg (202KB, 699x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.jpg
202KB, 699x757px
Some anon posted pic related a few days ago. Not sure if I want to try it or not.
>>
File: jeb! driving.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jeb! driving.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>131572185
Fact: The Paleo diet (used by pic related) and other similar ketogenic diets are the best possible ones for your mind.
>>
>>131573752
Gb2r
>>
>>131574639
Do you want to get jacked? Then you want to try it, you little fag.
>>
>>131574639

im not seeing chic-fil-a on this...?
>>
>>131576990
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.