[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously Not Larping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4000x2221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4000x2221px
We all know the nig nogs, shitskins and jews are the problem but there are no /pol/ solutions. The west is lost. Our white women are lost. Europe is lost. Lefties are lost.

Here's the solution. Whites need to leave all these barbarians behind. We need to leave the planet. No LARP. Seriously, we've got to go.

White's and Asians seem to be the only races that have the fortitude and intelligence to pull this off. Space technology is maturing. A multi-generational community mission is almost possible.

A white only community bound by our own laws, free from Earth's degeneracy is the only way we'll save ourselves from them.

It's time to start building and assembling our space ship bound for our new home.
>>
lets just ship the nignogs into space instead
>>
>>131570826
If you are not larping you do not need to go far. Put a settlement that rotating on the back of Ceres and enough electricity and you can provide for a colony for centuries.
>>
>>131570826
Why would asians help us build an outerspace ethnostate?
>>
>>131570826
I'd honestly love to, but there are no habitable planets.
>>
>>131571077
There are literally billions of them. It would be too many to ship them all
>>
>>131571269
That's a good idea. If we colonized an area in our own solar system, we wouldn't be completely free from them, but it might be a stepping stone to mine asteroids and begin readying ourselves for the big voyage away
>>
>>131571280
I don't think they'd help us. I just meant that they could do it also. I wouldn't be surprised if they followed suit
>>
File: cd243800.jpg (67KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
cd243800.jpg
67KB, 500x681px
>>131570826
Asian women especially Japanese are meant to be bred by big white cocks
>>
>>131571280

Because he is one of the idiots that doesn't understand that the Chinese think themselves to be the master race with whites just slightly above the brown races.

Nips thought the same up until they got BTFO in WW2, some still think it but they largely think it behind closed doors instead of as openly.

TLDR: The asians are already doing this while the other races kill each other in the middle of Dumbfuckistan.
>>
File: 1498444268956.png (2MB, 1234x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498444268956.png
2MB, 1234x1500px
This is how we fix the population decline and simultaneously save the white race.
>>
Yes you should leave.
You genocided the amerindians. You will get the same treatment. You will get replaced. You are going to get genocided.

America for the amerindians!
>>
LETS DO THIS!

Whites and Asians to SPACE. Fuck the rest.
>>
>>131570826
>Space technology is maturing
Not fast enough. Whites are predicted to be gone in 100 years. It would take 300 to get us into space
>>
Top men (Wink/Wink)are already on it! congratulations
You figured it but no one will believe because it's
On 4chan
https://youtu.be/BlpP81tISAk
https://youtu.be/Y2FK9LtyBj4
https://youtu.be/SvnpKGVgZfk
>>
>>131572418
All it'll take it a white community large enough and genetically diverse enough to rebuild.
>>
>>131570826
im way ahead of ya faggot, i have an invention problem is im not rich like batman and i dont know how to draw or make it.
>>
>>131570826
You don't get it do you?

Haven't you seen Elysium?

Thanks to the internal combustion engine, passenger liners, passenger jets, the Mediterranean is no longer a barrier to the hordes. The Atlantic is no longer a barrier to the hordes.

If we invent cheap effective space travel, space itself will not be a barrier to the hordes.
>>
The moment we're ready for space colonisation is the moment (((they))) will force ethnicity and sexuality percentages to be mandatory
>>
Coward is a word
>>
This sounds too much like Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>131571313
In the future, we'll MAKE them habitable.

It is the destiny of our species to turn the universe into a garden.

As long as Islam doesn't ruin everything for everyone first.
>>
>>131572783
I can't see how. There are no space laws that dictate the race of a crew. Why could this not be a private venture of white by whites? We'd be on our own.
>>
>>131572601
Getting asians and whites to work together won't happen fast enough. Jews condition the west and they are trying to get us to fuck the lowest on the totem pole; blacks.
>>
>>131573312
This guy gets it.
>>
>>131570826
They won't let you leave on starships without filling them up with diversity quotas. There's no escape, white boy.
>>
White diaspora, when? Imagine whites becoming hated and persecuted across the judeofascist UN-ruled world... there will be cryptowhites who convert to judaism or islam. History will repeat itself with the roles of jews and whites reversed. Now wouldn't that be funny?
>>
>>131570826
>A white only community bound by our own laws, free from Earth's degeneracy is the only way we'll save ourselves from them.
This.
>>
>>131573603
I'm sure there will be crews that are asian and white. That's fine.

I'm talking about a way to preserve the white race.

The universe is huge. There's plenty of places to go away from the rest. A planet of white men and women only is our only hope from one drop
>>
Sort yourself out then come here and tell /pol what to do.
>>
White man shouldn't be pulled down by the wright of earths gravity.
>>
>>131573994
We would have to go to war for that independence, probably. Theirs no easy way out.
>>
>>131570826
I wonder who could be behind this post... Leave behind the most suitable and probably only habitable planet within many light years using transport technology we don't even have? You first schlomo.
>>
>>131574501
Fuck you, I'm not a jew.

I'm an Engineer and what I say is possible.

Stay behind, I don't give a fuck but answer this: why wouldn't you at least have a back up plan? Why is a planet of whites not a safe fall back to all the crazy shit this world is all about?
>>
>>131573900
Extremely funny
>>
File: EN8u9Wx.jpg (141KB, 495x659px) Image search: [Google]
EN8u9Wx.jpg
141KB, 495x659px
>>131572214
Retard. There already was a thread Asking
Natives about W T out hate W T.
They all forgave whites & Can Stay,Jews/Dindu's out! It's archived do a search;was something asking any/why Natives on /POL/ B8
& It backfired:https://youtu.be/vkZXY3dYzE0
>>
>>131573603
Lel no
>>
>>131570826

>Seriously Not Larping

...even more irrational. You are never going anywhere. Man has never trespassed beyond LEO. He will never unless on a suicide mission. The technology of transport isn't the limiting factor it is the frailty of humans. Fuck off.
>>
>>131570826
Sure thing i'll just nip into my shed and grab my power tools, we'll just figure out how to build a ship capable of interplanetary travel as we go shall we? You stupid nigger
>>
>>131574934
You don't ever answer me again, subhuman brainlet. You can't even create a single sentence with coherence.
>>
>>131575047
I didn't say we could do it tomorrow. I said we're close. We have always progressed technologically throughout time. It'll be possible in our lifetime.

To address the radiation, there is potential electromagnetic shielding techniques that would make parts of the ship relatively safe.

If medicine continues to progress, there may be a way to repair cancer or use crispr to fix damaged cells.

Never say never. I think it's closer than most believe.
>>
>>131572783
No law in space, more over hard vacuums and gravity wells are not easy for us to overcome, them? Not a chance. Stop them from borading and they will have NO means of leaving this world
>>
>>131575054
For someone apparently from Britain, who had white ancestors that braved the oceans to explore the world in boats that were cutting edge at the time, where is that spirit to branch out for survival?
>>
>>131576150
>For someone apparently from Britain, who had white ancestors that braved the oceans to explore the world in boats that were cutting edge at the time, where is that spirit to branch out for survival?

Being strangled by sub humans who want someone to leech off of.
>>
File: js3zKqq.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
js3zKqq.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>131575146
Calling anyone a brainlet on 4chan is a
Oxymoron.
I was obviously trolling Nigger.
I assume you believe in flat Earth?(It's not)
>>
File: 1297199258318.png (36KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
1297199258318.png
36KB, 838x983px
>>131570826
>It's time to start building and assembling our space ship bound for our new home.
And then the libs and women will start to demand that we let niggers immigrate to the colonies and get space gibs because "das rayciss"

And the cycle continues
>>
>>131578789
Gotta admire the strength of that sheboon lifting up that table like that.
>>
File: getsome.gif (1MB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
getsome.gif
1MB, 400x246px
>>131575146
Jelly because your shit country doesn't have a
Secret Space Program?
>>
>>131570826
Nice Seed Of Doubt you faggot alien worshipper.

You get rid of the Jew first and the white traitors second and they rest take care of themselves. If you don't know that you need to go back to school.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.