[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian separatism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Maritime Union Flag Official.png (32KB, 979x487px) Image search: [Google]
Maritime Union Flag Official.png
32KB, 979x487px
>Most advantageous distance and location for trade
>Booming fishing industry
>The most socially conservative in all of Canada
>95%+ Homogeneous

We're just missing infrastructure and care. The government doesn't care about us. Almost 2% of my province's population left to go out west, because we're living in a purgatory-like third world shithole, because the government doesn't care. Quebec gets its gibs, and they want secession; but we're struggling to even survive. Our welfare programs pay for themselves; our employment insurance program has more money received than is taken out.

My grandmother once had to hide the fact that she ate Lobster sandwiches, because her family was too poor. With Chinese and other global markets affecting the price of seafood, seafood is untouchable by the local population who is barely surviving to make their house payments.
>>
>>131568025

You need to at least put up a credible threat that you'll secede if you want the federal gibs to flow. Otherwise they'll just ignore you

t. Quebec
>>
>>131569328
I think if we refuse their gibs more, it will create even more of a secessionist attitude, which I think would be more beneficial than staying in Cuckanada.
>>
>>131568025
Make sure you annex that little French island off the coast of Newfoundland. France can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1487160463236.png (42KB, 174x187px) Image search: [Google]
1487160463236.png
42KB, 174x187px
>a region seceeding from a country that is less than 100 years old

wew lads
>>
>>131570627
My ancestors have been here for literally hundreds of years. We've been fine without the Canadian government, and we will be fine without the Canadian government.
>>
File: 1490994468818.jpg (77KB, 797x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490994468818.jpg
77KB, 797x675px
>>131570858
enjoy your mud huts then faggot
>>
>>131571245
>Mudhuts
Our entire infrastructure was built in the maritimes by maritimers, far before Canada existed.

Opportunistic isolationism is what we need.
>>
>>131570018

But if you refuse gibs, you'll just have everyone leave for Alberta because of the unemployment. It'd be better to force the feds to help you out a bit to keep you from separating
>>
>>131572304
The ones who stay prove their loyalty.

Famine proves two things.
Trustworthy people help eachother.
Untrustworthy people trade with eachother.

More than anything, we need a social change; we need to get rid of the untrustworthy; we need to encourage trustworthiness and cooperation.

I've heard of police overlooking crimes; and it's a common occurrence now, because the state is cucked and the authorities know it. Soon, they're going to refuse to do their jobs because they care more about the people than the law. And when attitudes get like that, and nothing changes (Which I can guarantee), then people are going to want out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.