[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restaurant cucks BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 46

File: reverse tip.png (776KB, 608x601px) Image search: [Google]
reverse tip.png
776KB, 608x601px
Why would I tip you if I'm already paying for my meal? Talk to your manager if they are not giving you your share of the wealth.
>>
If we are supposed to tip then why don't they just price the meal accordingly and give the service a reasonable wage?
>>
>>131564399
Simple solution:
Cook your own food
>>
>>131564399

I was about to give your mother just the tip, but she wanted the whole dick down her throat.
>>
>>131564603
Because the service portion can be good or bad meaning the gratuity is graded.
>>
File: kys.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>131564399
>>
>>131564603

Companies are required by law to make up the difference if wages are less than minimum wage per hour. if they don't do so, that is on the employee.

so no, i don't tip. I actually have some communist/leftist pamphlets i've printed out and leave at restaurants, especially when millennial people serve me.

associate communism with not getting tips, and the workers will understand that more than yelling on TV. their money is affected.
>>
>Tip based on service
>Flat rate on the food

Really dries my lettuce
>>
>>131564399
>2011
>leaf

saged
>>
>>131564603
>If we are supposed to tip then why don't they just price the meal accordingly and give the service a reasonable wage?
ever been to florida? last time i was there, this is basically what happened at every restaurant. And guess what, ever waiter was a rude, lazy, sack of human garbage. As soon as you entitle those "people" to that, they put in absolute bare minimum effort
>>
>>131564995
this seems like it would have the opposite effect you intend
>>
>>131564399
I like giving them top tips like: "My glass should never be empty if you walk by my table." "An empty plate has no place on the table." "Your hygeine cost me my appetite."

Service level = tip level
>>
>>131565180
They're already pretty entitled!
>tip is less than 15%
>oh well, better shit in their soufflé
>>
>>131564399
When I worked in a job that tipping was a custom the only people who didn't tip were niggers. So if you don't tip you're on par with niggers.
>>
>>131564841
I just want my meal. I don't care about service as long as they're not rude. I won't pay 10% more for a fucking smile. Tipping is retarded. Make the prices high enough to pay the workers normally.
>>
Honestly i hate tipping, i like how it is in europe where it's just in the bill.
I don't want to calculate your pay motherfucker, if you want money fill up my water fucking bitch.
>>
>>131566511
I've worked in the restaurant business for 10 years, this doesn't happen, it's usually just someone bitching about getting stiffed and then they're right back to work.

Every server/delivery driver/busser/whatever knows that if you don't tip they'll still make it up at the end of the day.

Granted, my state may be different. We get paid a flat minimum here, employers cannot find an excuse to pay you less unless they pay under the table.
>>
>>131566511
>buying more food after you've payed
>>
>>131564399
reminder that tipping should be abolished, it is just a way for restaurant owners to pay their staff far far less than minimum wage.

what argument is there against staff being paid minimum wage?
>>
File: Capture.png (148KB, 320x268px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
148KB, 320x268px
The free market will solve this problem goy!
>>
>>131564399
Take a look at who owns the overwhelming majority of (((hospitality companies))) in the US and you'll have your answer as to why this is standard practice.
>>
>>131564995
>companies are required by law
And they will fire anyone they would need to pay because the bottom line rules all.
>>
>>131564995
>associate communism with not getting tips, and the workers will understand that more than yelling on TV. their money is affected.

That's genius! I might start doing this, maybe grab some Bernie bumper stickers to leave behind as well.
>>
>>131564399
>Kansas
>doesn't tip

Not surprising. You people did always hate your own
>>
>>131567459
There is no free market when it comes to ideas. If you have an idea you better patent it or it's worthless to you.
>>
>>131564399
Your a DIp.. Ok I will start paying the servers minimum wage and they will make less, but you must be right. Ohh BTW your bill will be double next time you eat here. Labor cost have increased.
>>
>>131567808
>>131566710
>>131565136
>*claps in his walmart scooter*
>>
File: 1488503912153.jpg (120KB, 870x756px) Image search: [Google]
1488503912153.jpg
120KB, 870x756px
>>131564399
a lot of these low wage end jobs that lead to nowhere are usually guilty of screwing over their workers. Guy i was talking to who going to community college used to work for domino's pizza they only paid him $5.25 but the federal state minimum wage in Pennsylvania is i think last time i checked $7.25. Fucking outright robbery of fair pay right there. They told him he would get compensated for tip pay. Btw he was pizza delivery driver but still there's just so much underhanded bs that goes on.
>>
The effort to do away with tips is simply fat , lazy, queer, or whatever attacking fine young female servers that can clear 200.00 US per night on the weekend in tips.
I only eat at places I know do not do tip sharing as i want a fine young female that will let me slap her on the ass for 50 bucks just because I can. I always ask to see my server before being seated and explain why.
>>
>>131564399
Drinks at a tavern spends 21 bucks. Fuck mate just kill yourself. Light weight cunt who cant drink cant tip. Your worse then a somalia nigger with Aids
>>
File: IMG_2733.jpg (242KB, 381x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.jpg
242KB, 381x782px
>>131564995
>creating more commies

Good. It'll give me more asses to beat.
>>
>>131564399
Why are hicks so cheap.
>Spend thousands on "muh guns"
>Spend thousands on "muh bullets"
>refuse to throw in a few bucks for good service in a service industry

White trash poor inbred incest ridden mongols.
>>
>>131566511
>go to Europe
>no tipping
>waiters all have college degrees and speak multiple languages because their markets are so bad
>it takes 20 minutes to get anything from them because they don't give a shit and are paid no matter what
>>
>>131564841
The same is true of a lot of jobs though. You can have a shitty cashier at the grocery store. They get paid the same either way.
>>
>>131564399
Tips are retarded, I rather my employer pay me an actual wage.

t. bartender
>>
>>131564603
Because it's America and servers are only worth about 2.50
>>
>>131569204
>why are they so cheap
Well, do you have thousands of dollars of guns and ammo or do you tip the 20 year old pothead bringing your food?
>>
>>131567459
smart guy, he should start his own company
>>
>>131569204
People living in capitalist countries that don't know how capitalism works. More people spending=more money flowing around=everyone can afford to buy more.
>>
>>131564399
>Entitled Waiter/Waitress cunts: "If you don't want to tip, don't eat out!"

>People stop becoming lazy fucks.
>Start cooking their own meals.
>Start having more dinner parties to show off their respective cooking skills.
>Restaurants eternally BTFO (many such cases).
>Entitled Waiter/Waitress cunts: "p-pleeze cum bak, I cant feed muh keedz!"
>Typical liberal cuck article headline: "Why aren't people eating out anymore?"
>Another Typical cuck liberal article headline: "How not supporting the restaurant industry is hurting single mothers"
>Both written by Solomon (((Shelklesteinberg)))
>>
>>131566359

Underrated.

I may steal this.
>>
>>131569520
Like poetry.

What if i tip the pizza guy because i was one, and know that's how he affords his thousands of dollars of guns?
USA!
>>
I guess i'm walking from now on
>>
>>131564841
Same could be said about the meal.
>>
>>131567683

That's even more against the law
>>
>>131565180
Not really sure what you are talking about. I was a waiter in FL previously and was paid $2.13/hour.
>>
>>131565180
In the UK the waitstaff are usually total cunts too
>>
>>131566833
>I just want my meal. I don't care about service as long as they're not rude.
Pretty much. I'm there to eat and talk to the people I'm out to eat with. I don't want a server to make small talk to me.
>>
>>131570187
Uber intro'd this as soon as the CEO was forced out, he was strongly against tipping. hmmm
>>
File: What in tarnation.jpg (51KB, 716x474px) Image search: [Google]
What in tarnation.jpg
51KB, 716x474px
>>131569204
>mongols
>>
>>131569204
>buy gun/bullets
>don't have to tip the guy selling the gun

>buy food
>expected to tip the person bringing the food

Why?
>>
>>131565180
>ever been to florida? last time i was there, this is basically what happened at every restaurant.
The only place I can think of like that are the restaurants inside Miami International, and some of the malls popular with Latin American tourists (because tipping isn't a thing in Latin America). Never been to a sitdown restaurant in any other part of the state like that.
>>
I don't have a problem with the concept of tipping, but the way that your food is held hostage for tips is complete bullshit. tipping should be done anonymously so bad waitresses can't tell who is shorting them like they deserve and spit in their food. instead of leaving it on the table when you go, there should just be a seperate jar by the door for every waitress.

>>131568983
pizza delivery pisses me off way more than regular tipping. drivers are always crying that they need tips because the restaurant doesn't pay for their car and shit, but then where the fuck is my $3 delivery fee going? I shouldn't have to pay $5 total to have a $12 pizza delivered, especially when I only live a fee blocks away.
>>
File: blaxit.jpg (179KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
blaxit.jpg
179KB, 1024x726px
Back when I was in college, I used to work at a very trendy restaurant that lots of famous people came to. I made around $50-60 an hour off tips and most people tipped very well. It was a pretty good job. CERTAIN people didn't tip though.

>Kevin Hart -> $1000+ bill. $20 tip.
>Some NFL nigger-> $1800 bill. NO tip.
>Jay-Z, Beyonce, and some other rap niggers -> $3000 bill. $20 in ones as a tip.

Notice the pattern? THEY ARE ALL NIGGERS. It didn't matter how the the nigger, they literally almost never tipped.

If you don't tip, you're literally no better than a nigger. You aren't sticking it to the owners who could give a shit less or the (((system of tipping))). You're fucking over college students , out of work actors, and single moms just looking to feed their kid and buy some cocaine.

pic related: dont forget to spread the word about Blaxit and help Make America White Again.
>>
A waiter cannot be paid under minimum wage. If a waiter tips + hourly wage = less than minimum wage, the restaurant pays the difference. With that said, the only complainers are shitty entitled waiters i.e. millennials. Waiters have the potential to pull in more money than minimum wage. If you work at a decent restaurant on like a friday or saturday night, and you are good, you will probably make more like $15 an hour, but it requires effort and people skills. My first job was a waiter and I made more than most people, because I actually tried to do a good job. The only legitamate complaint waiters have are serving niggers, they don't tip and are ultra demanding.
>>
Why do you have to tip bartenders who aren't mixing drinks? I can get beer from the tap myself. It requires literally zero effort.
>>
>>131571540
maybe they thought $20 was enough of a tip for a few minutes of taking food orders and bringing out the food
>>
>>131571540
The tip system is designed to subsidize wages for restaurant workers so the business itself can operate on slave labor.

Even average restaurants you can see servers making $15-$20/hr. My sister when she was 18 had her first server job and managed to "save up" $2600 in her first two weeks.

Its ludicrous how they now expect 20% tips on top of that. Personally they can go fuck themselves, I just wont go out to eat
>>
>>131566839
It's not that difficult to find 10 or even 20 percent of any number.

Or just leave a couple bucks. Not exactly calculus.
>>
>>131567759

Leave the Bernie sticker in the little fold-up thing that the bill comes in, with 0 tip. That's fucking brilliant.
>>
>paying someone extra for not spitting on your food
LARD OF THE FREE
>>
>>131564921
>3 KB
What a kike
>>
>>131572289
It has nothing to do with slave labor. It has to be dont to subsidize slow sales as well as the very low margins restaurants operate from. You obviously have no clue what it takes to run a restaurant or a bar so fk off, or educate yourself. If you don’t wanna pay 10.00 bucks for that beer then tip.
>>
File: 1498439620694.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1498439620694.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>131564399
wow, you sure showed the system by not tipping your server
>>
>>131568332

Servers would MUCH rather have it stay the way it is now, than be paid minimum wage and have customers not expect to tip.

Servers/bartenders even at family restaurants (not high end) EASILY can make $30-$40 an hour during a busy night. If they got paid $11 minimum wage and no tips, they'd be pissed.

My gf worked at a bar that wasn't even an expensive bar and made like $60-100 every single day after a 4-5 hour shift, in cash, tax free.

With tips we are artificially inflating wages for a job where the wage doesn't match the skill required to do it. Waiting tables takes some skill for sure, but not $40 an hour worth of skill. Especially when people who actually do hard labor get paid less. Tipping industries are like the only area that this happens in. It's basically a subsidy from the public to make jobs that should belong to high schoolers attractive to people with college degrees. I know plenty of servers who make more than my friends with office jobs, and they come home every night with tax-free cash in their pocket from tips.

>don't tip fast food workers
>tip a bartender a $ or 2 just for literally putting beer in your glass and handing it to you

>Yet no one wants to be a fast food worker. The only difference is tips.
>>
>>131571195

I bet you're the guy that bitches about service charges for car maintenance
>>
>>131564841
Oh no, their supervisor may need to actually supervise them, rate their performance, and FIRE them when they do poorly!

God forbid a restaurant manager have to do actual fucking work that isn't schmoozing with guests and getting slowly drunk every night.
>>
>>131572886
>Beer costs $4
>Costs $5, with $1 tip
>Goy if you don't tip that beer would cost $10!
>>
>>131566833
>I just want my meal. I don't care about service as long as they're not rude.

THIS.
a trained chimp could do your job if there weren't laws against animals serving food to humans.

In fact, an ipad and a conveyor belt could replace you.
>>
File: 1491354013678.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491354013678.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>131564995
>dixie flag
>commie
what game are you trying to play here?
>>
>>131569304

You sure buddy? Sounds like you must be a shitty bartender then. The "actual wage" that an owner is going to pay you is not very much, because you're not that important or skilled. You put drinks in a glass. I get that there is some skill to it and it gets busy and it's a tough job, but in the long run, you are one step above unskilled labor.
So, you can either have your boss pay you minimum wage, or maybe minimum wage + $2 or so, and get no tips.

Or, you can have your boss pay you $5 an hour, and make $20 an hour in tips, that are tax free cash too.

You are overestimating your importance if you think that a bartender should make a "livable wage" without other people tipping you.

I'd gladly bartend for free at some of the nicer restaurants in my area, I know for a fact those guys can make $400-500 a night in tips, at that point the $5 an hour (or whats left of it after taxes) doesn't even matter.
>>
>>131572886
Beer takes months to expire. Years if you store it in a cellar.

Your beer prices wont raise due to slow nights. You just have more stock for full nights.
>>
>>131566710
This.
>>
>>131566710
this, the only problems I ever had while working with customers in retail and the service industries were with niggers who always feel 600% more entitled than everyone else
>>
>>131572233

You're the nigger if you stick up for their behavior. Decent White people who go out and spend $3000 on a dinner would tip $600. Niggers think its acceptable to tip $20. If you don't want to spend it, stay at home or be looked down upon as a subhuman black.
>>
>>131573113
I could not agree more. Seems 75% of replies to this thread are cheap unappreciative bastards that have no idea how little money a restaurant owner makes above their employees. This has become a way for feminist and queers to attack attractive female servers that make more money and want the practice abolished.
>>
>>131573590
dumb frogposter
>>
Nobody tips the fucking garbage man.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-22 at 11.37.44).png (235KB, 316x374px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-22 at 11.37.44).png
235KB, 316x374px
>>131573963
maybe they should get a job as a waiter if they want tips

the wonders of capitalism
>>
>>131571439
Delivery driver for Domino's in South Africa and we don't have a delivery fee. And some cunts will still complain if we don't have exact change down to the smallest coin for them. Niggers, not even once.
>>
>>131573481
Yeah when i pay out more in labor I increase the cost and pass it to the customer. Its like a loan you have to pay out more than borrowed. Its not hard to grasp.

Go back to school. Actually listen this time.
>>
>>131565180
If you want to be serviced, hire a whore.

>>131569006
Have you registered as a sex offender yet?

>>131569928
Clearly the service economy is a miserable, immiserating failure. What do?
>>
Most restaurants take the tip off your credit card if you give it to them to pay for you food.
>>
>>131569701

He should have started his own company before and approached company as performance compensated consultant.
>>
>>131573707
Budweiser kegs are 90 day tops same with most of their products. You agree to their terms on dated product when they wholesale to you.
>>
>>131564399
>Why would I tip you if I'm already paying for my meal?
You're a nigger, right? Niggers don't tip. Humans do.
>>
>>131574209
That's called usury, and it used to be punishable by death. You are 100% dispensable. Your money is worth more than your life. Why aren't you necking yourself right this second?
>>
>>131573901
>$600 tip on $3000 bill
That's only 20%. Why aren't you tipping servers at least 50%? If you can't afford at least a 50% tip, then stay at home and eat Hotpockets or something. Waiters work hard and you are completely disrespecting them by not paying them for their efforts.
>>
Explain how Japan has the best service in the world and they don't make you tip.
>>
>>131574205
How bad are things in South Africa right now? There are a lot of horror stories.
>>
>>131574263
No need to register. I put a 50 on the table and ask if I can. If she agrees its consensual.
>>
>>131574209
This doesn't explain how a $4 beer becomes a $10 beer if tipping is incorporated into the price, which is what you said would happen.
>>
>>131574707
>$4 beer + $1 tip + $1 licensing + $1 insurance + $1 utilities + $1 rent + $1 profit
>>
>>131574205
>delivery driver for Domino's in South Africa

Now there's an interesting job that I would never want to do.
>>
>>131564603
How in the fuck are we supposed to encourage boob jobs if everyone makes the same amount in tips?
>>
>>131572289
>The tip system is designed
It wasn't designed, it came about as a cultural norm, back when our society was decent instead of filled with selfish niggers. Profit margins in the restaurant business are, on average, extremely slim. The average restaurant isn't paying waiters $20 an hour. Where the hell did you even get that?
Why are you bitter that your sister did well for herself? People WILLINGLY compensated her well for her good service. How is this a bad thing? You sound like a fucking nigger.
>>
Tipping is the most capatilistic act in the world. If you are against tips you are literally a commie.
>>
File: 1496292583799.jpg (22KB, 450x309px) Image search: [Google]
1496292583799.jpg
22KB, 450x309px
>>131574996
naw, my dude, it's like totally cool if your delivery vehicle has side flamethrowers
>>
Sorry I only tip white people.
>>
>>131575101
>muh norms
>muh traditions
You talk like a Democrat and really should gas yourself.
>>
>>131567759
>>131564995
You guys think youre so clever. Cant tell you how many times iv been stiffed by you fags.
The lolbertarians are never hard to spot as almost all you guys dress like autists

Only confirms that your ideoligy is motivated by greed and not by a "richeous" exception from the system
>>
>>131575313
Are you acting like a retard on purpose?
>>
>>131573412
If you have ever worked in a restaurant or had any friends who have you would know managers are busting their ass every night on the grill line/in the lobby because of incompetent burnout cooks and autistic female servers.
>>
>>131575246
same except I rape them after they get off their shift
Fuck Whitey
>>
>>131575848
Are you acting like a liberal hack on purpose?
>>
>>131564399
Tipping culture is retarded
>>
>>131569204
Do you tip the IT guy?
Do you tip firefighters?
Do you tip plumbers?

Just because somebody CHOSE a shit paying profession, doesnt give them a right to say "tips or gtfo".
>>
>>131564399
When I do this i leave cash on the table. So who's to say they didnt leave her any money?
>>
>>131576283
>chose
You little babies and your econ 101 classes are really just hilarious. Look up structural unemployment then drink bleach. Report back.
>>
Ahh yes, the weekly "Feel morally superior to people who can afford to adhere to societal norms" thread
>>
>>131564399
why do teenaged male virgins have such a problem with tipping? the reason its tips based is so you get better service. brainlets want the people who handle their food to have the attitude of a walmart cashier LMAO.
>>
>>131576267
This I can totally agree with. Burgerfats, learn how to be a relatable human being rather than an entitled pretty little princess.
>>
lmao tipping for food?
no one does this is europe.
unless youre a poofter.
>>
>>131569006
God that is so fucking pathetic.
>>131574263
>Clearly the service economy is a miserable, immiserating failure. What do?

End this fucking culture of entitlement. Its the restaurant manger/owner's job to pay their employees a fair wage, not mine. Its not that I'm cheap, I just don't like overpaying for things. You wouldn't believe how greatly my cooking skills have imporved since I stopped eating out. Seriously, why are people still falling for (((restaurants))).
>>
>>131566710
>>131564399
Leafs are notorious for not tipping
t. bordertownfag
>>
>>131564399

Fucking amerilards and their tipping

What a load of shit
>>
>>131564685
Fine, get a real job pedro.
>>
>>131576941
>Its the restaurant manger/owner's job to pay their employees a fair wage, not mine
So, if you were still patronizing restaurants, you would be willing to take a 10%-15% price hike across the board? Either way, you're still paying them. You're just not personally involved in a power relationship with your server in that case, which is why Americans are resistant to ending tip culture. Every fucking relationship is a power thing to them.
>>
File: 1493230895604.jpg (88KB, 650x762px) Image search: [Google]
1493230895604.jpg
88KB, 650x762px
>>131564603
jews
>>
>>131573901
why do you have to tip more just because you spent more? it's not like the waitress has to do appreciably more work to carry out a $200 steak than a $20 one.
>>
File: 1496287762540.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496287762540.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
Do you tip the McDonald's employees when they bring your food too?
>>
>>131570187
I thought the whole fucking point of Uber was it was cheaper than a taxi
>>
File: 1496074462775.jpg (44KB, 720x802px) Image search: [Google]
1496074462775.jpg
44KB, 720x802px
Women and niggers are why restaurants are so lucrative. Niggers don't tip and women love to tip well with other people's money.

I dread going to restaurants and bars and go as seldom as possible, but accept it as a cost of having a modicum of social engagement.
>>
>>131576190
>Liberals
>Giving one shit about norms or decency
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>131577468
>which is why Americans are resistant to ending tip culture
i think most Americans would say "fuck tipping" and want it baked into the price but restaurants love it because they don't have to pay their staff as much and keep their costs/risks lower.
>>
>>131573920
I would like to know how many of the 'dont tip' crowd on this board work in industries that involve taking out clients or business associates for dinner.
>>
>>131577819
Okay, would you prefer "bourgeois" instead?
>>
I got a shitty tip from a cop yesterday then they ordered coffees and walked the tab. Fuck all you.
>>
>>131577784
even with the voluntary tipping, Uber is still a lot cheaper than a taxi cab.
>>
>>131577599
If the high bill is on account of taking out several different appetizers and cocktails than you could say that it is more work.

>implying you have the funds or social standing to go to a restaurant capable of warranting a $200 bill
>>
>>131564603
A lot of places slowly have been doing this with tacked on fees.

They STILL expect you to tip at least 18% on their receipts though, even when they tack on 5% forced "gratuity".
>>
>>131566839
Double the tax you retarded nigger.
>>
>>131576941
>Unironically calling restaurants jewish
Come on, anon. Lots of things are jewish, restaurants (aside from franchises) are not one of them.
>>
>>131577826
That would be an interesting topic for a survey. I would be very interested to see if that's the case.

>>131577784
The whole fucking point of Uber was to try to crash the taxi market by creating a worldwide network. Oops, it turns out that aside from the $13 billion from Middle Eastern autocracies, Uber's nothing that a bright 16-year-old couldn't cobble together in a few weeks.

>>131577963
Only because Middle Eastern sheikhs are subsidizing your ride.
>>
>>131577846
That has absolutely nothing to do with anything, if you don't want to take care of large groups get a different job.

I tip but only to female servers because it's a female job.
>>
File: 1416780016925.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1416780016925.png
8KB, 493x402px
>I should be paid a full wage for walking a tray of food 10 feet from a kitchen to a table

Being a server is a part time job for a high school kid to have beer money.
Anyone actually trying to live off of that shit is retarded.
>>
>>131577784
It's been a problem that drivers were moving to Lyft since it does tips. They're doing a program where they make moves to appeal to drivers over the next 180 days likely to help appeal to drivers.
>>
Tipping is bullshit. My bill is $60. All the waiter did was walk me to my table, write down what drink and food I want, grab me my drink, and in about 20 minutes bring me a plate of food. A couple minutes of work and I'm supposed to give them $9? Waiters make good money for what they do after tips, usually at least $20 an hour, on a good night $50 an hour. If I'm going to tip anyone I'll tip the chef who make me a delicious meal, not some entitled cunt who expects an award for simply doing their unskilled job.
>>
>>131564399
Notice how the only people who complain about tipping are the double digit IQ RETARDS whose crowning achievement in life is bringing me a fucking plate.

God I love writing 0.00 in the Tip field on the receipt. Serves you talentless lowlifes right.
>>
>>131578271
There aren't enough 16-year-olds to do all that carrying for your lazy booj ass. What do now?
>>
A lot of you motherfuckers don't understand the restaurant business. The very fact that so many millennials go out so frequently is mainly due to the business model (which keeps the cost of the end product lower).

In America we have restaurants that provide awesome experiences for their guests because the employees are all working FOR THEM. That's right, the restaurant does not pay them, it's as if they work for free in trade for a section of tables for them to make money off of.

As a veteran service industry guy, let me explain how this works:

Waiter clocks out with a full report on what was sold. Percentages of sales are paid off to bussers, bartenders, and food runners. Sales figures are a decent guideline to how much cash you probably have in your pocket at the end of the night, but they aren't totally accurate (due to assholes like some of you guys who should've gone to mcdonalds). For example $1000 in sales SHOULD equal $200 in pocket before "tipping out". But depending on the night this could wildly vary from $50 to $500+. Servers tip out roughly 3%-5% of their sales to the other employees.

All the employees mentioned above are making dick per hour. Somewhere between 2.75-6.00. The entire point of this is to keep the overhead down and keep an affordable and enjoyable restaurant experience for you. So what happens is you've got servers busting ass to keep drinks full and get orders proper, bussers getting out there in a microsecond after you leave to clean your table up, and food runners wearing out their leg muscles getting you your shit while it's hot.

As some guy said, go to Europe and enjoy your McDonald's tier restaurant experience and your empty glass. That socialist shit fails especially on a (micro) restaurant level.

Tipping is fucking American and fucking capitalistic as fuck.
>>
>>131564603
Listen, this whole tipping thing is just a little trick played by the service industry. Servers, by law, have to be compensated if their earnings are not equal to what they could have made if they were paid minimum wage. The thing is, they actually make A LOT of cash from tips, with attractive women making usually around 20$ to 30$ an hour. Don't believe for a second that these servers are starving and that, if you don't tip them, they will die. All they are doing is whining about not getting to profit from this absurd system, and they hate people that don't tip because then these cocksuckers have to make as much as the chefs and dishwashers do.
>>
>>131576941
>I have no friends the post
>>
>>131574996
I'll have the lion pineapple pepperoni aids pizza please with extra nigger in it.
>>
>>131578605
There's plenty of college students who need beer money too, as well as retired people looking for some extra scratch.

The point is, if you're trying to live off of a low paying entry level position as your primary income source you're retarded.
>>
>>131564399
I haven't eaten at a restaurant in months.
>>
>>131577998
so why would a waitress that brings out 8 orders of $10 onion rings at a sports bar deserve less than a waitress that carries out a single $200 steak at a michelin star restaurant? why do you tip a pizza guy who delivers 4 pizzas 5 miles away more than one who delivers 1 pizza 15 miles?
>>
>>131578780
>we have restaurants that provide awesome experiences for their guests

>take order
>return with food and drinks
>present bill and charge card

"Wow guys that was an awesome experience, kudos to the waiter for making it all happen - how do they do it?!"
>>
>>131578859
Fuck you. Kitchen staff lack an important skill called speaking English. Servers deserve more in the same sense that a foreman deserves more than the construction workers. (Hint: he's the same guy but speaks the country's fucking language).

If you disagree with this then gtfo /pol/.
>>
>>131578780
Fuck off, you worthless fucking faggot. Servers are the niggers of the restaurant industry; they should eliminate you sacks of shit entirely and either have the customers go and get their own plate or have the chef/kitchen help bring the food out to us so we can tip them (the real people that deserve the tip). You carry food and fill drinks. You're the lowest of the low.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (43KB, 453x440px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
43KB, 453x440px
I deliver food and if you don't tip someone that went out of his way for your fatass to sit at home and not drive to the restaurant you can unironically kill yourself. The only people who don't tip me are niggers and white trash wiggers, conservative whites in good neighborhoods always tip appropriately. Just shows who is really on /pol/.
>>
File: 1496618649597.jpg (17KB, 404x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496618649597.jpg
17KB, 404x474px
>>131578555
Since you like eating oligarch cum so much, how do you like the proletarian version?

>>131579029
>low paying entry level
You're the one who judges this work beneath you.
>retarded
This is an 18+ board, summerfag.
>>
>>131578780
>As a veteran service industry guy
>That's right, the restaurant does not pay them
You're completely wrong, the restaurant pays the staff, if they don't get enough in tips the restaurant has to pay the difference to make it up to minimum wage.
>>
>>131579120
So you really enjoy your fine dining experience at the local $9 burger bar? That's what I'm getting from this. Go to a real restaurant and you'll understand. All others fall under the same standards of tipping, because your ass but need fucking hot tea with three lemons and a straw, and that, my friend, has a price.
>>
>>131579279
>Kitchen staff lack an important skill called speaking English.

They don't need to speak English, faggot. No one likes talking to you niggers and if we could, we'd pretend that you don't exist. We're forced to deal with servers and I'd avoid them if at all possible.
>>
File: 1497963605839m.jpg (76KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
1497963605839m.jpg
76KB, 1024x674px
>>131569928
Noice
!>>131570187
C'mon man, that's an actual service that is a not usless (unlike servers) an involves more expenses from the drivers.
>>
>>131579355
>You're the one who judges this work beneath you.
No I'm not. I respect anyone who does a job well regardless of pay.

I'm saying that if you have a family or something that you're trying to support off being a server, there are better paying jobs out there regardless.
>>
>>131564399
found the nigger
>>
>>131578780
You're a cog in the wheel my friend. Restaurants make thousands of dollars a night and have a model where they pay their employees $0. That is a problem.
>>
File: peppar.jpg (130KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
peppar.jpg
130KB, 775x775px
>muh better service
>doesn't tip any other service worker
>uses kike shaming tactics if you question it

every. fucking. time.
>>
>>131579603
>I'm saying that if you have a family or something that you're trying to support off being a server, there are better paying jobs out there regardless.
Prove it. Also define NAIRU.
>>
>>131564399
NOT MERCHANT COPY! THAT IS THE CUSTOMER COPY!
>>
German Weekend waiter here

I get normal salary. People still tip us though. At the end of the day the gathered tips are being shared between the waiters and the kitchen. It's nice. I'm never rude or provide bad service no matter if I get tipped or not.
We have a regular that hasent tipped me ever anything but I still were kind to him all the times he visited, so one time he asked me if he had ever tipped me and I said no but that it was alright for me cause I like my job. He left 50€ as a tip. Shit was so cash literally.

Forced tips so I could get paid are nonsense imo. Also a fuckton of work would be on the kitchen boys and girls plus they get no tip. You guys have a stupid system and I feel sympathy for any waiter/ress there in the sweatshop
>>
>>131579307
Cool bro. If you enjoy the smelly waiting line of Wendys that much, it's fine if you just get food there. Or if you want nicer food, try Europe. Have a great time. I won't be waiting when you learn your lesson, you dumb fucking sedentary North American. Go see for your fucking self.
>>
Servercucks are the worst

"Pay me or you're a bad person! Never mind that I knowingly took this cuck of a job that pays 1.25 an hour because somehow that's legal!"

Expecting average people to make up the wage difference is laughable

Get a real job losers

>wahh I wrote down your order, get you your drinks and food! pay me!!

Nah. You get your 1.25 an hour. Which is about the time you spend at one table per hour if you averaged it out

So fuck off losers, REE all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot cuck who won't speak up about the low wages
>>
>>131579498
So you're saying only places that deliver "awesome experiences" deserve tips?

If hot tea with lemons and a straw is a big fucking deal for you to serve, then you are in the wrong profession.
>>
>>131578543
>All the waiter did was walk me to my table, write down what drink and food I want, grab me my drink, and in about 20 minutes bring me a plate of food.
They wait 10 minutes for you to decide on an order, and if you still haven't decided on an order, they wait again. They bring you anything you ask for. They ask you if your meal has any issues. They check on you for refills and finished plates. They bring your desert to you. They check for when you're ready to pay. They do this at several tables simultaneously while wearing a forcing a smile the entire time.

I can't take you niggers seriously when you cry about greedy Chinese and jews while talking about how much you cheap out on compensating low-wage workers for doing their job well. Would you rather see tipping go away so prices could go up while quality of service go down since they'd all be paid the same rate regardless of their performance? Having direct control over how much one wants to pay is a privilege that hardly exists outside of the service industry.
>>
>>131579513
*He typed, as he waited on his Grubhub delivery order.*

Shit social skills don't give you grounds to insult the real people out here in society. Do you keep your phone on Do Not Disturb, too? I'd hate to see you have a panic attack from getting a phone call while you took a shit.
>>
>>131579675
Anecdotally I went from making $8/hr working retail to $17/hr working for the government because I saw they were hiring and applied.

And if you're in an area where the only available jobs are minimum wage serving positions, then work there and save up to move literally anywhere else.
Point is, better yourself.
>>
>>131579279
Oh look, here's an entitled brat who is showing you all just how irrational these server scum get when they're called out on their little scheme.

I disagree, and I ain't leaving /pol/. Go ahead and get on your knees, open your mouth, and let a sweaty wetback piss in your mouth, because that's the only tip you deserve
>>
File: 1496430633268.png (47KB, 159x176px) Image search: [Google]
1496430633268.png
47KB, 159x176px
>>131569204
Why are niggers so cheap?

>Spend thousands on sneakers
> AYYOO

Nigger trash ruin everything.
>>
>>131577200
I'm from Toronto and I always tip unless the service is literally fucking abysmal.
>>
>>131579765
In America, some waiters are forced to serve hot tea with 3 lemons and a straw. Many US waiters have died from this. Do they allow that sort of extreme waiter abuse in Germany?
>>
>>131564399
>not tipping while in the States on principle
Ever heard of the saying "when in Rome..."?
Tipping 20% has landed me advice to avoid shitty patrons, better service and free double/triple servings.

Cheapest all-around establishment upgrade I ever got. Think I'm full of shit? Try traveling abroad and see if not tipping works out like that.
>>
File: 1492563755320.png (1015KB, 602x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492563755320.png
1015KB, 602x574px
>>131570187
>Uber tipping

How long before people stop taking fairs from niggers? We know they refuse to tip.
>>
>>131579889
Trust fund or minority financial aid bonus for college? Cause either way, you have never had to lift any of your fat fingers for a dollar.
>>
>>131579498
fuck off entitled cunt. your job can be replaced by a conveyor belt.
>>
>>131564399
Not tipping is stealing.

Objectively speaking, the two major demographics that don't ever tip are blacks and Jews. How much someone tips has a direct correlation to how white they are.
>>
>>131579810
I've never met someone who didn't tip who wasn't a single, childless, underachieving manlet. Even third-world immigrants are decent enough to tip.
>>
>>131564399
Why would I tip if I never plan on coming back or know you. Me tipping you has no tangible benefit to me. It's why I only tip at my regular spots or favorite delivery restaurants. I rather dislike spit in the food
>>
I always tip with cash. Fuck the restaurant knowing what they get.
>>
>>131580439
this, black twitter threads and /pol/ threads about tipping look exactly the same, same nigger arguements.
>>
>>131580334
Jesus Christ is that how fast you inhale food?!
>>
>>131564399
We tip because for some who do their jobs well and find good-paying gigs, girls can go to work 3-5 days a week and make really good fucking money without having to take their clothes off. Dudes can bust ass and be personable and make some really good fucking money as well, without a skill. Restaurants are far more likely to fail than not, so you want to increase their overhead while knowing that you would either A) lose your goddamned mind when you see that your favorite menu item just tripled in price B) just not buy it
>>
>>131579785
You fill drinks and bring food to the table; you have no skills in life. You could have been a chef, electrician, mechanical or software engineer, coder, or hell--even a press operator, forklift driver, plumber, or maintenance-man. Those are all skills that you have to learn but you decided to pick up a plate and carry it to the table without spilling it. That is your sole life skill. That's even below blue collar labor; a monkey could literally be trained to do it. I'll be sure to leave one penny the next time I eat out.
>>
>>131580026
>better yourself
Kill yourself, chickenburger. I owe nobody any original debt.
>>
>>131580473
lmao well you are on /pol/
>>
>>131580499
>why wouldn't I behave like a nigger if I wasn't planning on coming back there
So basically you're a nigger in disguise.
>>
File: 1497729299946.jpg (395KB, 1170x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1497729299946.jpg
395KB, 1170x1219px
>>131568983
>4 Venezuela
>12 Argentina
What happened /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1273x1024px
>>131580139

>died from what they served

Ok

>does that happen in Germany?

I'm responsible for up to 10 tables. Sometimes I'm walking 3 hours straight without stopping doing stuff. Same goes for the Kitchen people. If they had to put our food and take and mix drinks they'd explode lol

So no I guess since we share work, we don't abuse each other or die
>>
>>131580712
Pretty much. Only thing tipping serves to do is give you the warm and fuzzies for pretending to care about 1 of the 7.5 billion others who aren't apart of your family or friends. Fuck that shit
>>
>>131580628
You're blind. Any task is simple as fuck if you break it down to one thing.

>SURGEONS LITERALLY JUST USE ONE TOOL AT A TIME TO CUT THROUGH THE BODY
>THEY FUCKING USE THEIR HANDS TO TAKE THE ORGANS OUT OF THE COOLERS

Try it, boss. Get hired as a server for a day. A friday. Or you can be normal and watch Waiting and Waiting 2 and just understand that it's a legitimate taxing line of work.
>>
tipping is patrician, it is how the white man signals his wealth and status to a prospective roastie
>>
I love all this shit about "reasonable wage"

I don't know what it's like in America, but I was a server all throughout my university career. I cleared $25+ dollars an hour (including tips) for my shifts.

At one point I worked at a five-star dining restaurant. I worked with a girl who 'only' made $200 in a four hour shift and cried about it, because it was Christmas Eve and she expected more.

Fuck servers.
>>
>>131564399
>approval
>004488

praise kek
>>
>>131580907
>because it's the color of the skin that /pol/ hates, not the mentality
You need to leave, you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>131580301
Absolutely untrue, worked hard all my life since 16, including manual labor when I was younger before I had a proper career. I always tip, usually 20-25%, because I can afford to and it is expected, but I don't think people should be forced to.

I also think waiters complaining about tips are absolute faggots, yeah it can be hard work, so are most jobs though.
>>
>You need tips to get good service

Except you don't, you low IQ, talentless retards. In Asian countries (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore), no one tips and all the service is fast, friendly, and attentive. Waiters in America bitch about tips because:

1. They think they're entitled to $60 an hour for holding a tray and writing food names
2. They are talentless scum whose calling in life is to bring me my fucking plate

The fact is that being a server takes 0 skill but pays well. That's why you're doing it instead of a real job. If not for the American shaming of not tipping, you pathetic servers would be broke and you know it. Talentless, no-skill scum.
>>
>>131580439
>Not tipping is stealing.
Which states have laws that say not tipping is a crime? Or are you just making shit up?
>>
>>131564399
Some chink told me I'm handsome once and I said to her I'm not tipping you. She got mad and I got kicked out the bar, stupid bitch.
>>
>>131564399
I understand people not wanting to tip, and I have no problem with someone choosing to be a cheap fucking nigger.
I choose to tip 30%-50% when I go out. This is between the server and myself. If I don't want to spend that kind of money, I simply stay home and make my own drinks. Not a big fucking deal.
Sage
>>
>>131581112
t. Shlomo
>>
>>131580544
it already exists, but only for sushi. I can't wait until all of these entitled shits get replaced by touch screens and robots.
>>
>>131569410
Wrong. Anything below minimum wage is paid by the owners. 2.50 is the base pay before tips.

Being a waitress is an easy fucking job. My old gf was a waitress at an expensive restaurant and made more than I was as a chemistry intern.
>>
>>131579419
Yeah it's important to strive for the minimum wage.
>>
File: 1477693677794.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1477693677794.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>131580959
>equating a surgeon--a person that can easily kill a person if they make one tiny mistake to a person that carries food and drink to tables at a swift pace sometimes and may on the rare occasion have to make cuisine recommendations

Dude, pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>131581112
Also, I forgot to call servers braindead. Your job involves the same amount of thinking as the Mexican dishwasher's. Braindead, low IQ retards.
>>
>>131581112
>waiters make $60 an hour
>waiters make $91k/yr working 6 hours per day
Cool story bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 272x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 272x255px
>>131580628

You're right, it's not rocket science.

Be aware though, you can only operate a certain number of tables at the same time before you start to miss out people's expectations. This can become quite stressful, especially if you have kids elders posh people and disabled around you who constantly need things and except some kind of special treatment for their wishes.

It's doable but at the end of my shift my knees hurt as fuck and I only do this part time for a long while
>>
>>131579955
>They wait 10 minutes for you to decide on an order, and if you still haven't decided on an order, they wait again.
You mean they have to stand? Oh the horror.

>They bring you anything you ask for.
That's their fucking job.

>They ask you if your meal has any issues.
>They check on you for refills and finished plates.
Depends, some are good about that, some will ignore you or fail to check up.

>They bring your desert to you.
Don't order desert. If I did it would be them simply doing the job they're paid to do.

>They check for when you're ready to pay.
Most waiters are shit about this.

>They do this at several tables simultaneously while wearing a forcing a smile the entire time.
Oh boo hoo, everyone else has to do their job as well.

Everyone has to do their job. There's nothing special about being a waiter. Other people have to deal with people all day while working harder and getting paid less and they don't go around acting like entitled cunts.

I usually give them $2-3 if they do a decent job. Some times I'll give them two cents when they did a shit job. I'd rather tip Pedro who made my burrito than some unskilled worker who brought a plate to my table.
>>
>>131581107
Well that's fantastic. Sorry for assuming. And thank you for tipping.
>>
>>131581063
Finn bro, can you actually comprehend what you read?
>So basically you're a nigger in disguise.
>Pretty much
Where did I disagree. I'm just saying I'm not gonna bother shedding a tear for every fuck face who dies or goes into poverty. Maybe your heart bleeds that much, but not me
>>
Why are blacks such bad tippers?
>>
>>131581112
This.
>"I am so tired because I had to work a double"
>double = 11am to 8pm
I was working full time while going to school and I had to listen to my ex complain about working a 9 hour shift. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>131581295
Fine dining or restaurant dining is an homage to slavery. Admit it, it feels good to have someone bring something to you.

So even if robots rule out most places, fine dining will never be replaced. Sorry for you, boss.
>>
Here's who doesn't tip: Niggers
>>
>>131575752
You know the american dream is built on selfishness right? You're most american when you only care about yourself. Fuck you for wanting to my money and wanting to crush my dreams.
>>
>>131581722
don't forget jews! what great company these non tippers are in
>>
>>131567009
>Asking for the check the same time you order desert
>>
>>131581349
so you are saying all jobs should pay more than minimum wage?
>>
i just never go to restaurants because you have to tip

they should just pay waiters regular wages like everyone else
>>
>>131581350
>Implying equivocation of 30k-40k job to 100+k career

An example is an example.
>>
File: restaurant-tipping-mr-pink.jpg (21KB, 560x304px) Image search: [Google]
restaurant-tipping-mr-pink.jpg
21KB, 560x304px
Tipping is for the birds.

RestaurCucks BTFO
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>131581722
Exhibit A
>>
>>131581400
People lift 60+ pound totes of metal at an automotive assembly line thousands of times in an 8 hour shift. From a stress standpoint, someone working in production control could miscount raw material and/or make a data entry error and cost the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in missed shipment; the same applies to accountants and office administrators. Your job is not very hard or stressful. Maybe compared to a clerk or bartender it is but nearly every other job on Earth is either more stressful or more physically taxing. I'm not trying to disrespect what you guys do but twats that believe they're literally above the fucking head chef in the restaurant pecking order like this faggot >>131580959 will never get a single cent from me. I nearly always tip, by the way. You have to be a monumental fuck up or asshole for me not to leave a tip.
>>
>>131580959
Any job can be taxing. Each day can be stressful with multiple demands and shitty bosses. The difference is I can find a retard who can do all that work. I can't seem to find a retard who can perform a Whipple procedure or even know what that is. See, that's how you value a person.
>>
>>131580888
that chick is so oddly attractive. nice digits
>>
>>131576283
If you are smart, yes, yes you tip them.

Especially if you know you will need them again.
>>
>>131581855

If I wouldn't get paid for waiting and "hope" on kindness by the guest to pay me extra money I wouldn't work this kind of job. Tips are an award for outstanding service.
>>
>>131581819
I'm saying smart folk don't seek out minimum wage paying jobs. And to hopefully nail this point in: If you are to encourage making it minimum wage, then you are inviting in Mohammad and Jose.

Service industry is huge. Imagine that kind of job loss to American-born citizens.
>>
>>131564399
America is the only fucking country that does this, do you realise how stupid it is? If i'm am paying for a fucking meal then im not tipping an individual aswell.
>>
>>131581722
white waiters should be tipping black customers, goy
>>
>>131573590
hes trying to turn people against communism by using it as an excuse for not tipping
>>
>>131580536

Most people here live and act like the niggers they hate but still think they are better than their peers
>>
I love watching you server scum autistically screech, squeal, and shame whenever someone doesn't tip. You know your job requires 0 critical thinking and could be done by even a child, that's why you try to shame every criticism of your inflated pay.

Without your server job, you'd be making $7.25, 20 hours a week at McDonald's. Low IQ, talentless scum.
>>
>>131582267
>>131582163

Apparently Germany does it, too, you inbred kangaroo fucker. Stop drinking so much Fosters and clear your head.
>>
This is the reason why I eat out maybe twice a year. Cooking your food is infinitely better, at least if you don't mind learning how and finding the time.

Fuck tipping culture.
>>
File: tip.png (164KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
164KB, 500x725px
>>131581251
Didn't say it was illegal, I said it was stealing. The two do not always overlap.

The business model you consent to when you go to a tip-based restaurant in America is to tip 15%, unless the service is bad. If you don't consent to such a business model or you disagree with tipping in principle, then take it out on the kike owner by not patronizing the establishment, not the poor white student by stealing service from him.

Tipping is the cost of the service, the menu price is the cost of the food. There are several restaurants that either do not allow tipping and simply increase their prices to compensate, or restaurants that do not provide table service that are alternatives.

Not tipping It's tantamount to having a neighbor's kid offer to mow your lawn for $10 and you say "sure but I wont pay if you do a bad job" fully intending to tell him he did a bad job and avoid paying him no matter what. I.E. Jewish.
>>
>>131577599
exactly. if the food is just expensive, dont go all out on tipping them for no real work
>>
>>131564399
if you don't want to tip, go to a place without service. No one tips in the ghetto, hence they're all counter-service and there's no delivery
>>
>>131568983
Maybe it's a state thing but years ago I worked for dominos. Made slightly more then min wage plus tips and half the delivery charge. It was decent money at the time but I still had to side hustle. I don't know why your guy was getting paid less than minimum wage.
>>
>>131578912
>Projecting the post.
>>
>>131582173
Most of those minimum wage service jobs were not filled up by Jose. They were jobs that young white males took for some working experience and financial income. Nobody just makes six figures right off he bat unless you come from a very well off family or have a really exceptional skill set.
>>
>>131581414
So it depends on skill? Do you tip your doctor? Just because a job is unskilled doesn't mean it can't be physically or mentally exhausting. The Mexicans who work on my house make less than I do yet their job is much more physically demanding than mine.
>>
>>131575752
tee-hee
Little entitled niggers like you is why I never eat out anymore. You lazy fuck, if all your'e good at is seving food and walking to and fro, then I'd hope you had plans to jump off a big building one of these days. You lazy fuck. Off yourself and save me a few dollars why don't you?
>>
>>131571920
This. My sister was a waitress. One time 7 blacks came in ordered 1 sweet tea with all their meals and passed the tea around the table. They got real bitchy if it ever ran out and left a quarter tip.

And they wonder way no one wants to associate with them.
>>
>>131582368
To be clear, this is a conversation about wages certain people deserve and we've got a full spectrum of opinion here.

This "screeching" you're referring to is not brought about from A person not tipping. It stems from really cold and terrible people who fail to meet the standards of their society.

People who are posting this no-tip trash because they want to save $10, when they went out and ordered every course and spent $50.
>>
>>131581268
>I cuck myself and pay an extra 50% for my meal
>Look how classy I am!
I bet you think that impresses them don't you?
>>
>>131582163
you would get paid a regular wage like everyone else from your boss

idk 15$ an hour or some shit
>>
File: 1495465312126.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495465312126.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>131566710
Even the nigger servers didn't want nigger customers.
>>
>>131582685
What type of physically demanding work are those Mexicans doing. Hard construction jobs like mason and even many gardners make four figures every week.
>>
File: 1493344202951.gif (498KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493344202951.gif
498KB, 298x200px
>>131569006
CHRIST I'M LAFFIN AT YOU!!!
>>
>>131582434
>The business model you consent to when you go to a tip-based restaurant in America is to tip 15%
Nope also gtfo with your gay ass shit. No one consents to this. Most people tip out of guilt or fear of looking cheap. But no one is required to tip, there is no consent, it's just done out of politeness and the fact that people have extra money to throw around.

Your analogy is shit, because there is no price agreed to beforehand in restaurants, you say 15%, someone else may think 20%, or someone else may think 5% is adequate. The customer decides when and how much to tip above the price of the meal.
>>
>>131582753
>I cuck myself
>$5 or $10 meaning anything to anyone with a decent job
Nigger detected.
>>
>>131582267
Uk only tips if the meal was exceptional. With you on this one OZ, tipping everyone is fucking retarded.
>>
>>131579355

you have to ask for this and it's extra.

>nice.jpg
>>
>>131582877
one time a person pre-tipped me $5 and i made sure to spit on their food. fuckin douchebags. you think I need your money?
>>
>>131582441
If you want a steady income, don't get a job that relies on tips left at the whim of your customers.
>>
>>131581800
>asking for a check instead of a bill
>>
>>131582745
>blacks came in ordered 1 sweet tea with all their meals and passed the tea around the table

>left a quarter tip.

American negros have no fucking dignity.
>>
>>131582745
Shieet. This is actually something that I agree with black folks on. So what? You're the fucking nigger bud. Where in the law does it demand you to drink from your own cup instead of SHARING!!!??? YOU'RE BENEATH A NIGGER YOU FUCKING SOURPUSS.
>>
>>131582751
>People who are posting this no-tip trash because they want to save $10, when they went out and ordered every course and spent $50.
>ordering every course and only spending $50

Look at this fucking chain pleb server. I can tell you are because you don't see this waiter (those that work at higher class establishments) crying and sperging ITT. >>131581400

He's just making a case not trying to act like he keeps the restaurant from falling apart. You most likely work at Applebees or some shit. A literal monkey could do your job and would be both far more entertaining and bring in far more business due to the gag factor.
>>
>>131582685
The doctor is already getting paid well. The waiter is likely making much more than they're worth. The low wage Mexican who works on your house is the only one out of the three that has any right to complain (then again, he wouldn't be paid so low if it weren't for mass immigration).

Taking my order and bringing me my food doesn't take skill or much physical effort.
>>
>>131578780
>That's right, the restaurant does not pay them
What the fuck? Name some restaurants that employ waiters but don't pay them.
>>
File: reportedtoFBI.jpg (167KB, 1250x529px) Image search: [Google]
reportedtoFBI.jpg
167KB, 1250x529px
>>131583143
Enjoy the report. Don't fuck with people's food.
>>
>>131578186
>>Unironically calling restaurants jewish
>Come on, anon. Lots of things are jewish, restaurants (aside from franchises) are not one of them

I was being kinda ironic though, sort of like how some on here say "vaginajew", do you think they all believe every vagina belongs to a jewess? Don't take everything you read on /pol so literally: its mostly satire. Basically I was commenting on how restaurants can be "jewlike" in their business practices. Its just part of /pol humor i guess.
>>
>I-IF YOU DON'T PAY ME EXTRA FOR CARRYING PLATES FROM POINT A TO POINT B YOU'RE EVIL REEEEEEEEEEEE

Get a real fucking job you niggers, I'd carry those fucking plates from the chef (who actually did the work) to my own table if I could.
>>
>>131583143
DO YOU TIPPING FAGGOTS SEE WHAT I MEAN? NOW, WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY SOMEONE EXTRA TO SPIT IN MY GODDAMNED FOOD FOR?!
UTTER LIBERAL WHINY HORSESHIT!! TIP YOURSELF YOU ENTITLED CUNT!
>>
>>131583143
You spit in their food because they gave you a $5 tip? You piece of shit. You're even below niggers.
>>
File: emma-pepe.jpg (43KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
emma-pepe.jpg
43KB, 500x554px
itt niggers jews and chinks justify their cheapness
no wonder youre a bunch of drydicks
>>
>>131578780
That sounds entirely like not my problem.
>>
>>131583275
I was speaking in terms of net-gain. Servers don't see the $2.55 per hour because the government taxes tips that are already paid. Yeah they pay.
>>
>>131580712
>"I proudly donate to all my favorite right wing waifu's patreons!!"
>>
>>131581345
>Wrong. Anything below minimum wage is paid by the owners

That's CNN-tier dishonesty right there. If a server ends up with less than minimum wage on a check they have 2 options

1.) Do nothing and get screwed over

2.) Bring it up to management, who will pay the difference and then promptly fire them for having to do so

Whatever your position on tipping this "hurr the owner makes it up" argument is stupidity at best and intellectually dishonest malevolence at worst.
>>
File: image.png (232KB, 521x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232KB, 521x501px
>>131582005

I guess you didn't understand my argument.
There is a limit of what people can do so they can "do their job" properly. A job isn't equally stressful to anyone.

Try to think like an employer. You want your employees to do the maximum of work before they do mistakes that cost you money/guests/clients, whatever. It's the same in our business. Restaurant owners want to employ as few waiters as they can here. So we are being pushed to the limit of our abilities. I can guarantee you, your heavy machinery worker will suffer the same under "waiting" as he does being a robot in production. I rather think he'll lose his job because he has to be flexible and work outside his little frame.

>muh physically superior metal worker

Doesn't count here. Running faster will either result in him crashing the dishes or your boss telling you to stop running cause you're making the guests nervous. Your judging is kinda one sided, which makes me guess you have relatives in production/metal working but not in gastronomy

>muh America
Well I guess since your waiters don't get paid by their employers, they prolly employ 100000 waiters because they cost nothing and will get all orders done. Thus most of them can stand around and wait for stuff to happen.
I for instance, can't stand around, I have a strict timing that doesn't leave space for breaks. Heck, if I had some my boss would send me to wash the dishes. Logically, since he pays me monthly and can expect my work.

Don't compare American nonsense to European supremacy in this case.
>>
>>131583488
You've really added a lot to this discussion, and I for one just wanted to take a second to appreciate it.
>>
>>131583460
The Gooks are pretty but they typically don't eat out as much. Whites always tip and Hispanics are decent. Niggers and Asians are the worst.
>>
>>131581268
>I choose to tip 30%-50%
This is pretty cheap of you. Why aren't you tipping 60-80%? Can you not afford it? Why are you denying waitstaff their wages? Just stay at home and cook, or procure food from one of the many fast food establishments in town. Cheap people like you should not be allowed to eat in proper restaurants.
>>
File: 3oKIPf1BaBDILVxbYA.gif (407KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
3oKIPf1BaBDILVxbYA.gif
407KB, 220x220px
>>131564995
>Companies are required by law to make up the difference if wages are less than minimum wage per hour
Wrong, its the opposite, we have taxes taken out of our checks for "nondeclared income" IE TIp Compliance Payroll Tax.

>>131569204
Hicks aren't cheap, hicks tip good. Its liberal shitheads that don't.

>>131569304
>Tips are retarded, I rather my employer pay me an actual wage.
>t. bartender
Nigger you are retarded if you think this as a bartender, you would not fucking make 20 dollars an hour like I do if that was true.
>>
>>131583000
>No one consents to this

You absolutely do, which you signal by patronizing the business.
>>
>>131564841

This guy gets it. If I get outstanding service I might leave a 100% tip, otherwise usually 15%, less or none if service was shit.
>>
>>131574505
You need to hook me the fuck up if you think you're getting 50% tip. If I'm not a regular at your establishment or know you there is no way in hell I see this happening in most circumstances.
>>
>>131564399
I don't want to intrude on Canada's tipping or non-tipping; run wild and free.
In the USA, service people get shit pay and we patrons make up for it. I don't mind; White Man's Burden.
I actually appreciate that I can redpill millennials by giving them a living wage via my 20% tip. And they can observe first-hand that nignogs are cheap subhumans. This is the first indication that callow white people get about diversity.
>>
>>131583017
>I have a "good paying job"
>I only eat at cheap restaurants and try to impress the single mothers with my "generous tips"
>uppity spic detected
>>
>>131583631
Thanks, senpai. Next time consider brevity.
>>
>>131583682
30% is perfectly fine. If the girl places a little more effort, smiles and has a nice ass I might tip 40%
>>
>>131583460
Taking one look at the people who tip and the people who don't should tell you everything you need to know. It's hilarious seeing people who hate niggers acting like literal niggers and jumping through every possible mental hoop to justify it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 320x200px
>>131583332
>>131583451
>>131583457
(maybe there is :))
>>
>>131583242
Bro I could give a fuck less. I'm on good consistent hourly pay and still enjoying my job the way I did when I served. Having a fun work day comes first, hence all restaurant staff ever.

But I will always look after my boys who continue to serve. And I know the life and despise bullshit commentary like what's transpired here.
>>
>>131564399
Kansas city locals unite!
But srsly fuck this guy from prarie village, they are all stuck up losers, so ofc they would Jew over tip.
>>
>>131583801
Brevity? K.

t('.'t)
>>
Tip 10 if service is doable. 20 if its good. 0 for shit. If its 0 i will pay cash so they have to count out the change.
>>
>>131583816
>If the girl places a little more effort, smiles and has a nice ass I might tip 40%

youre a piece of shit if you tip women more for being a women

what about men?

you never tip them 40
>>
>>131583735
>100% tip
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1468798094811.gif (982KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
1468798094811.gif
982KB, 390x259px
>>131564399
>receipt with no tip
>implying green cash wasn't left on the table instead
>>
>>131583779
I'll make sure you get an extra lemon slice in your iced tea bro.
>>
>>131576070
and those cooks and servers (the servers more than the cooks, since cooking actually requires a modicum of skill) should be fucking fired
>>
>>131584081
I subtract 5% from every Male tip. I'm not expecting a fucking blowjob.
>>
>>131584081
Of course not. Males shouldn't be serving food.
>>
>>131564995
devilish
>>
>>131583581
>Try to think like an employer. You want your employees to do the maximum of work before they do mistakes that cost you money/guests/clients, whatever. It's the same in our business. Restaurant owners want to employ as few waiters as they can here. So we are being pushed to the limit of our abilities. I can guarantee you, your heavy machinery worker will suffer the same under "waiting" as he does being a robot in production. I rather think he'll lose his job because he has to be flexible and work outside his little frame.

You are fucking delusional. People lose fingers, arms, legs, permanently fuck their backs up, develop carpal tunnel, collapse on the factory floor due to dehydration, etc. Your job is not that hard or stressful. You just believe it is because you've never had to use your brain or muscles once in your life.

>I guess you didn't understand my argument.

I understand your argument; it's simply shitty and retarded. Your job is not very stressful or physical even if you have to be quick during dinner rushes sometimes. Get a real fucking job.
>>
>>131567683
and then the employee can take them to court using literally any lawyer who catches wind of the law suit because it's such a fucking trivial case and receive the biggest payout of their life

servers could only WISH their employers failed to pay them minimum wage for a pay period
>>
>>131583816
Seriously, you need to tip at least 50-80%. How do you expect these wait staff are going to afford a home nowadays with just 20% tips?

Also, if you are not ordering a drink plus dessert, you are literally robbing the waitstaff from the 50% tip they would normally expect from such a purchase.

Don't eat out if you cannot afford to tip 50% at least.
>>
>>131564399
My dad tips very well,
And he gets treated like a king when we return to eat again
>>
>>131574519
Lmao the fucking state of americucks tipping their foreskin and waiter
>>
>>131569225

>>Go to Europe
>>it takes 20 minutes to get anything from them because they don't give a shit and are paid no matter what

No that's just you misunderstanding European culture. They sit at the table for a long time because they talk to one another, a meal is more than just eating. Serving/removing food fast would indicate you aren't welcome, its considered rude.

Not everywhere has the American drive through mentality. It's got nothing to do with tipping or not.
>>
>>131565356
>>131569192
>>131573590
how can you actually be this retarded? serious question
>>
File: Its time anon.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
Its time anon.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
>>131578780
>"I-I HAVE TO BUS MY ASS AT MY JOB!!"
>"GIB XTRA MONEZZZ!"

Pic related: considered the following.
>>
>>131584494

>a hot day
>order the food, down the water because dehydration
>pant for 20 minutes because "European relaxed dining norms"

Biology doesn't give a fuck about tradition.
>>
>>131564841
>Because the service portion can be good or bad meaning the gratuity is graded.
If service is bad I won't ever return until the place has new management that cares and hires quality employees.
>>
>>131584314
I used to work weekends at a IHOP in the Central USA.

As in since it was central prices were really low and since it was weekends they had lots of customers. This wasn't some high dollar restaurant just 5-10 dollar meals for breakfast as this shitty IHOP.

The female waitresses ended up making roughly 22$ an hour on the weekends from tips alone at a shitty low end restaurant. In my state min wage was 7.25$

They were making 22 an hour that nearly what a doctor makes... This is why I have absolutely no problem NOT tipping. If it was on a coastal city prices would be even higher and they would eb paid even mroe and tipped more. Fuck that.

They are not working NEARLY hard enough to be making 400$ a day that's tax exempt. Especially in central USA where 400$ is your entire months rent for a one bedroom.
>>
>>131584458
>50%-80% tip
She needs to get another fucking job. 25% to 45% is my tipping range. I better get fucking blow job from qt server on top my dessert to even consider 50%-80%.
>>
>>131584758

You've considered the following? Please, indulge us. I'd love a nice suicide image of a staunch no-tipper to show my server friends.
>>
>>131578051
Not unless uncle sam is serving my freedom fries
>>
This is one of the few low barrier jobs that pays a living wage. That's only because of tipping. Why can't you autistic cucks deal with writing in a tip? It's so trivial. Kys if you get a chance.
>>
>>131585021
roasties should die
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 272x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 272x423px
>>131584314

>You are fucking delusional. People lose fingers, arms, legs, permanently fuck their backs up, develop carpal tunnel, collapse on the factory floor due to dehydration, etc. Your job is not that hard or stressful. You just believe it is because you've never had to use your brain or muscles once in your life.

So I was right. You do have family that works this kind of job. Prolly hurt himself and now (you're not insured for anything in the Americas) he is a cripple. I'm sorry for your hurting relatives.

>my uncle lay dehydrated on the floor after he cut of his fingers splitting metal bars on a saw. Screw you, your job isn't stressful!

People injuring themselves and working under stupid conditions is just them accepting the conditions. The way you put your arguments justifies, even glorifies sweat shops in China and India.
In fact I can tell you now that American metal workers are pussies and don't have a stressful job at all, since muh Chinese kids work these jobs at the age of 8 and work under even more abhorrent conditions.

I guess even a shitposting retard like you should see that people DYING AND INJURING themselves over their work are not more stressful but dumb and slavetier. It's either that way or China is the way of life.

Pick your poison deluted one.
>>
>>131584938
>25% to 45% is my tipping range
Poorfags like you need to frequent Taco Bell or Dairy Queen, or $1 Budget Gourmet Salisbury Steak dinners, not normal dining establishments where respectable people sit down for a proper meal.
>>
>>131584935

You're angry at people making the same money as people who shelled out bank for degrees?

And you expect us to believe you used to be a server?

Yeah okay, boss
>>
>>131584938
10-20 is my tipping range fuck anyone doing more than that. You are just being a retard at that point.
>>
>>131584981
I always tip well but I have the temptation to sit down at a restaurant and not tip. Just for once. Order like 300$ worth of food on my EBT credit card, glasses of tap water and only tip a few quarters.
>>
>>131585382
dont even go out if you dont tip 160%
>>
>>131584806

Well tradition doesn't give a fuck about your biology either. I like it anyway, as do millions of others.

It's like how Americans (and Brits) get a Starbucks to go and run to work or wherever with it whereas Europeans sit down and enjoy the moment. It's nice.
>>
>>131585382
Don't even walk by a restaurant if you don't have $100 in your pocket.
>>
>>131585343

Troll please, keep it moving to the next thread.
>>
>>131585351
I wasnt a server I was busting tables while going to school.

Thats what pissed me off. I was making less than 1/3 what they were doign the hard work of cleaning up after everyone and doing dishes while they jsut smiled and wrote down an order on a peice of paper and made what a doctor makes in a weekend.

I obviously don't do that anymore, I work with training Dogs at a huge dog boarding hotel. but fuck tipping.

I saw first hand they didint deserve it, I can only imagine what roasties are making at legitimate 3-5 star restaurants on tips alone.
>>
>>131564399
>t. Shlomo Ginsberg
>>
>>131585771
t. Roastie
>>
>>131585537

That, I can appreciate. It's totally cool that there are people willing to work for that there. Just keep it there, is my point.
>>
>>131585680
Actually being presentable and having the proper social skills to talk to customers, answer questions and smooth out issues, etc., be polite, and above all not be completely autistic is what separates most busboys from servers.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 283x314px
>>131585771

Actually I guess the Jew would be the Restaurant owner wouldn't he?

Since he smears off the employee cost to the costumer.
>>
>>131564399
No but seriously Ive actually been to that Johnnys Tavern location.

back in 2013. Everyone their was stuck up rich kids.
>>
File: tumblr_oonr72bs4F1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oonr72bs4F1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
52KB, 750x750px
>>131586005
>Actually I guess the Jew would be the Restaurant owner wouldn't he?
>Since he smears off the employee cost to the costumer.

word

schlomo schekelstein loves tipping systems
>>
>>131585989
Maybe If you are trying to transition.
I was hired as a bus boy cause I walked in for the job, I didint want to be a server.

Once i realized how much more money they made and the establishment had no intention of upping my wage I walked. They offered to double my wage but even that wouldn have put me anywhere NEAR what the female waitresses were making.
>>
>>131574978
but tipping, licensing, insurance, utilities, rent and profit aren't incorporated into the beer when its 4 bux?
>>
>>131585680

Sorry I'm distracted. What state do you live in where they call it "busting" and not "bussing"?
>>
>>131585989
Also for your "presentable" remark, the guys busting were required to dress nice while the female servers were allowed to work in casual clothes. Me and the other busters had to wear slacks and button up shirts, we look more than presentable many people mistook the busters for management.
>>
>>131584287
Mate, bitches aren't going to give bjs for a 40 % tip.
>>
>>131586362

Alright yeah you're full of shit, my man. You just spelled it out for us.
>>
>>131586605
fuck off, loser. Get some real world experience then come back to a discussion like this.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.